Diablo® III

Nyan's FREE rapid fire gearing service (>^^)>

hey Nyan, thanks for the info! just wondering the 2.01 aps breakpoint, is that different than my sheet aps? cus in game mine is 2.04
View profile
the 2.01+ aps is what you want in the end.
Thank you so much Nyan! You're amazing, buddy.

It seems like you're suggesting that I sacrifice a bit of my EHP for more DPS, is this correct? What would you consider the minimum EHP and effective Rapid Fire DPS for MP10 for my build? What would you consider a good ratio of EHP and effective DPS until I get to that point?

Thanks again!
Edited by Driphter#1386 on 9/12/2013 10:25 PM PDT
View profile
You may sacrifice some eHP by replacing for example your gloves, but you will try to make it up but getting more in your boots, quiver or possibly chest.

300k+ eHP is minimum imo, dps is debatable
Edited by VocaloidNyan#1582 on 9/12/2013 10:37 PM PDT
Arg! Nyan! You looked at the wrong DH!

My p100 i use to dominate PvP and solo/and/or carry nooblets mp10 ubers with. I was talking about the MALE DH. Tanis!

Yeah i know the female DH rocks :) Is seriously 1 of the best PvP DH's that can smash just about anybody :) (she just in PvE build @ moment so i could try stuff for when new guy hits 100)

o. Just in process of a 6% cold +10 disc 30% elite 8% RF SoJ purchase now ....... somebody thinks they can get in a bid war with me :) ...... Not gunna happen LOL : http://imgur.com/GmT5jHB :)
Edited by skitzflik#1694 on 9/13/2013 2:27 AM PDT
Nyan!!! You are a god! Thanks so much! I did a little bit of shopping last nigth after your post and even though it was mainly discount items, I was AMAZED with the improvement! With some fine tuning and just getting used to playing my DH again, I'm sure my YouTube DPS videos will make yours look like... like your doing 100 dps ;) thanks again! cheers =)
View profile
Arg! Nyan! You looked at the wrong DH!

My p100 i use to dominate PvP and solo/and/or carry nooblets mp10 ubers with. I was talking about the MALE DH. Tanis!

Yeah i know the female DH rocks :) Is seriously 1 of the best PvP DH's that can smash just about anybody :) (she just in PvE build @ moment so i could try stuff for when new guy hits 100)

o. Just in process of a 6% cold +10 disc 30% elite 8% RF SoJ purchase now ....... somebody thinks they can get in a bid war with me :) ...... Not gunna happen LOL : http://imgur.com/GmT5jHB :)

...seriously? XD thats why you should link ur profile! Okay gimme a sec to gear you...

@ your picture...!@#$% I LIVE IN A ^-*!ING TRASH CAN!!!!!
Edited by VocaloidNyan#1582 on 9/13/2013 7:04 AM PDT
View profile
09/13/2013 06:29 AMPosted by Backwoods518
Nyan!!! You are a god! Thanks so much! I did a little bit of shopping last nigth after your post and even though it was mainly discount items, I was AMAZED with the improvement! With some fine tuning and just getting used to playing my DH again, I'm sure my YouTube DPS videos will make yours look like... like your doing 100 dps ;) thanks again! cheers =)

You litany of the undaunted is int.....??????
View profile
@skitzflik

GAHH!!!!!

Why did I say Gah? This is what you need for 2.0001 aps breakpoint.

9 ias inna's temp
8 ias mempo
9 ias gloves
9 ias WH
9 ias nat reflec
20 ias quiver

Pretty much those perfect attack speed rolls -1 ias. This only works for 11 ias manticores.

Why is this combination very important?

This lets you use crafted BoA bracers which has 130+ more dex potential than lacuni's and way more eHP potential.
This lets you use a stone of jordan, arguable THE top end item to get. Max discipline, huge bonus vs elites and RF skill bonus.
This lets you have no ias on your amulet which lets you focus on 4 properties for dps instead of 5 (dex, cc, cd, average damage).

You have extra ias on your bracers/rare ring which won't increase your ticks on bombardment unless you get 9 more ias (imo not worth it).

Here is what I would do :

- Get BoA bracers. Craft lots of bracers! You can use strongarm bracers as temp. You may get lucky on a 300+ dex/5+ cc/all resist/vit roll.
- Get either 9 ias mempo of twilight or inna's temperance. You can drop 20 vit or so to get that 9 ias if you want. I'm poor so I always think of things being cost effective :P
- Get 9 ias trifecta gloves. High crit damage is very important on this slot. Try to aim for 45+ crit damage. The crit chance you can low ball it 8 if needed to. Looking at your items, your a bit low on all resist. You can try to get all resist on your trifecta. Armor is another option too (cheaper too)
- Stone of jordan with rapid fire crit chance. Its really amazing to have! Trust me! Really shines when you rely on 1 skill to do most of the damage.

Other small adjustments

- Vile wards with 250+ dex/vit and pick up radius! Yea trust me, sacrifice 100 vit/12 life% potential for pick up radius. Try to aim for 7 pur.

- Quiver get rapid fire bonus on it. To be honest, you don't NEED to go for a high dex. If you get a 8 RF cc/230 dex/300 vit/20 ias DML, its well to aim that low in dex in comparsion to a 3 RF cc/290 dex/300 vit/20 ias DML for that high crit chance to RF.

Overall the main difference from gearing RF to another other build is that we focus more on certain breakpoints, how to optimize the gear for that breakpoint, and we focus more on crit damage due to the huge bonus to rapid fire from gear.

In terms of skills, this is what I would do:

Replace perfectionist with vengence. If you have 10+ pick up radius, vegence, bat, even at 2.01 aps its possible to not use a hatred generator (pure bombardment). You might be able to even replace night stalker for steady aim (remember that skill bonuses snapshot when you channel).
Edited by VocaloidNyan#1582 on 9/13/2013 7:43 AM PDT
oki, will have a look tomorrow and buy what u suggested.

SoJ wise i just got a 6%/30/8%RF/10 disc will be swapping out my rare ring for as gearswap for E's. - waiting for GAH to slowly send me it.

What kinda dex on the DML should i look for? i do want a 10/20, 10/19 min honestly. RF _may_ be flavour of the day .... now .... but you have been playing as long as i have really. would rather "futureproof" my char's. The VIT i dont wanna drop below ~250-270 as a min - my ping is well, pathetic. Am a fan of "large life"

Have been looking for a LONG LONMG LONG time for gloves with higher CHD and dex/vit rolls. I think i own the top2 gloves really. Female DH has higher CHD, male higher CC and dex. is approx ~9k difference.

bracerwise, what u think of my female bracers? i can maybe switch em, and switrch back when i PvP as my females are stupid DPS + eHP (gain 8k DPS, 1.9% protection, loose ~2k like)

They have been best bracer roll (dex) i done in about ~2000 rolls. If i can roll similar bracers to what is on my MALE wd, will be sooo happy!

Was thinking my AR is to low to loose perfectionist, but, since my ping is usually ~400-700 i do like to "build em tanky" - i am usually 1/2 sec behind really
Edited by skitzflik#1694 on 9/13/2013 7:55 AM PDT
Hi Nyan, I'm back! (>^.^)>

After a week or two of playing with the previous suggestions you've made to me, I noticed a considerable improvement. I'm wondering if you have any further suggestions! While more damage would seemingly be nice (an upgraded nats ring or something) I've also thought about getting some more gear with AR (as mine is kind of low, and getting charged by bulls is really the only thing killing me on mp9/10, if I don't vault out of it or smoke screen through it) I tend to play with vault on mp8 or lower, and smokescreen on 9+ in its place.

So I've been looking at things such as a 9ias witching hour with dex/vit or life%, with 60+ AR as a seemingly easy option to increase the AR number...but before I committed to anything, I wanted your opinion!

Here's my armory link: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Slott-1164/hero/1402259

I have about 170mil to spend, but could also save up some more, if there was a suggestion that was out of my reach.

Also, any suggestions as to my future crafts? The amulet I made seems pretty beast, and the bracers too, despite no AR, had more eHP than the 70ar bracer pair I made with 260 dex and 6 CC...I took the loss of 3000 damage for all of that vit.
Edited by Slott#1164 on 9/13/2013 7:56 AM PDT
View profile
@Skitzfilk <(^^<)

I only suggest to use vengence because its a huge gameplay difference when you have some pick up radius. Apparently even hardcore players are doing it too xD You could watch vengence in place of night stalker. You don't need night stalker if you have a max discipline item, vengence and prep.

Vit you can go highon the deadman's legacy. The dex you can low ball it because the crit chance to rapid fire matters much more for dps. People are very picky when it comes to dex on the DML, and I have no idea why. Turn on sharpshooter and watch how much your dps increases for every 3% cc increase (or use d3up).

Deadman's legacy MUST be 20 ias if you have a 8 ias peice (with the rest 9 ias)

20 + 8 + 9 + 9 + 9 + 9 = 64 ias. Total ias on gear should be 64.

http://puu.sh/4qdav.png 50m bid atm with 10 minutes left lol

You could switch the bracers yeah :P

In terms of resist all/armor, the only place I see you can put it on is your witching hour or gloves.
Edited by VocaloidNyan#1582 on 9/13/2013 8:27 AM PDT
View profile
@Slott <(^^<)

Should definately try to get an all resist witching hour with 9 ias (to keep breakpoint). These aren't cheap.

9 ias natalya's reflection with crit damage with maybe a socket/average damage/all resist/stuff. Natalya's reflection can be really expensive so it is flexible to what you want for non-dps options. I recommend crit damage over crit chance cause you get so much crit chance to RF from SoJ and quiver. Spend some time looking through various nat rings.

You could look for more dex in your boots and helm. Could possible get a total of 100 more dex with this.

If you feel that you have more than enough discipline, you can change your quiver to something with more vit/dex while keeping the high crit chance on RF.

Overall you need to upgrade each piece little by little to notice a huge performance. Your amulet is sexy btw.
Thank you! :)
View profile
09/13/2013 09:19 AMPosted by Slott
Thank you! :)

<(^^<)
Nyan,

Built an RF toon a couple times now and broke it down to try another class. Was reading your thread and started again. Please take a look and suggestions very welcome. Thank you :)
View profile
Your RF toon is naked. lol
Hello Nyan
After making some gold selling a godly amulet I thought I'd try and get some advice from you on where I can improve. I've got about 800 million gold left.
hugz (>^^)>
Heres the link to my current gear setup and I'd like to stick to rapid fire, obviously.
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/GumpTruck-1119/hero/653932
LoL, sorry

Look again please
Hi Nyan!
I have a 112m budget, and would like to build a rapid fire DH.

Here's the hug \\o//

Here's the link to my DH, I really don't know how to play, but I like the pew-pew of the
rapid fire. I've spent a fair amount of gold before I saw your posts.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Axxegrinder-1767/hero/36423151

Thanks for doing this!!!!
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]