Diablo® III

Nyan's FREE rapid fire gearing service (>^^)>

nyanhug!

ive done some changes, what should I do from here?

still got 100m or so to spare. what do u suggest? skills wise as well.
View profile
@EvilAxle

Do you wish to keep using calamity?
(>^^)> <(^^<)

Hey Nyan,

I just recently turned 60 and was hoping you could point me in a good direction for my demon hunter. I'm a RF bombardment DH and i was hoping you could tell me what breaking point I am currently at and how far I may be from the next breaking point. Would like some advice on gear as well.

Here's my DH profile http://d3up.com/b/1077461

Thanks in advance for any help you can give.

(>^^)>
Hug Nyan,

I decided not to hit up the 3.34 APS waaay too much money haha!
View profile
Hug Nyan,

Yea I suggest people that go for it to get at least 5-10b cause its really way too expensive lol

What would you be doing now with ur DH now then? <(^^<)
@VocaloidNyan

I like the attack speed. And it looks cool. But idc, if you think I can get more dps, that would siiiccckkk.
View profile
@EvilAxle <(^^<)

Get a calamity with 45%+ weapon damage, 85+ crit damage, and a open socket. These are ideal stats so it maybe hard to look for. Reserve about 300m for the weapon, and get a marquise ruby for it. This should cost a total of ~400m for the weapon alone.

We will try to get to the 2.50001 aps breakpoint.

10 ias calamity -> at least 43 ias on gear
11 ias calamity -> at least 41 ias on gear

- Get inna's temperance with 140+ vitality, 9 ias.
- Get a witching hour with 70+ dex, 50+ all resist, 45+ crit damage. (I'll assume its 8 ias)
- Get a natalya's reflection with average damage, 9 ias, 35+ crit damage. Preferred if the third property is useful too.
- Get a natalya's embrace with 201+ vit/101+ dex. Prefer 12% life. This could be an inna's vast expanse instead (since they are much cheaper), but you cannot use the full natalya's option (explained later).
- Get vile wards with 201+ dex/vit and pick up radius or life%. Try to get more vit on the shoulders if you could.
- Get natalya's sight with all resist/crit chance.
- Get a deadman's legacy with 17+ ias, 201+ dex/201+ vit/rapid fire crit chance.
- Get gloves with 190+ dex/8+ crit chance/45+ crit damage, and either all resist, armor or vitality.
- Get an amulet with 8+ crit chance/85+ crit damage/100+ dex/average damage.
- Get strongarm bracers with 230+ dex/vit or BoA dex bracers.

If you get an 11 ias calamity, you can remove up to 2 ias from the inna's temperance, witching hour, natalya's reflection or deadman's legacy.

9 ias inna's
8 ias witching hour
9 ias natalya's reflection
17 ias quiver

43 ias in total

You have two options :

a) Natalya's bloody footprints (full natalya's set) with 201+ dex/vit and dex unity with 30+ crit damage
b) Zuni's trail with 170+ dex/all resist and rapid fire stone of jordan.

Option a) has more discipline, more dps on non-elites, more tanky.
Option b) has more dps on elites, less discipline and tankiness.

Overall try to make sure that your tanky enough. It's not easy to do in general while trying to aim for dps. This is a link to my profile w/ the 2.5001 aps breakpoint.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/VocaloidNyan-1582/hero/27359023

I used mempo + inna's favor instead of witching hour + natalya's sight but that's for sentry damage.
Edited by VocaloidNyan#1582 on 9/22/2013 9:05 PM PDT
View profile
@Dahaaka <(^^<)

Your currenty ias is 42. With an 11 ias manticore, you can lose up to 5 ias and still keep this breakpoint.
To reach the next breakpoint on bombardment, you need at least 49 ias and requires at least 7 more ias to get there.

09/22/2013 11:32 AMPosted by Dahaaka
Would like some advice on gear as well.

Your gear is terrible. What is your budget?

@Lyonnn <(^^<)

Crit damage natalya's reflection with 9 ias. Your crit damage is too low. You can also try to aim for a socket, 100+ dex, average damage or something along those lines.

Perhaps a vile wards similar to yours but with pick up radius.

You can try the build similar to the one I did in my recent video. I feel like you need more dps from passives.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/demon-hunter#dhVgcX!Yeb!YZaccZ
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oTJXsk1_IoY

Then again I normally don't play like this.....so idk :P
View profile
I added a build for high mp exp farming.
Hug Nyan,

Yea I suggest people that go for it to get at least 5-10b cause its really way too expensive lol

Decided to try out some Manticore for the time being.
Hey Nyan

I got a 30M budget (I know thats not much) but i'd like to gain some DPS.
What do you thinks I should change ?
View profile
Hey Nyan

I got a 30M budget (I know thats not much) but i'd like to gain some DPS.
What do you thinks I should change ?

Wherez ur gear?

Decided to try out some Manticore for the time being.

You still need help? :D
Hello Nyan (Meow!)

I followed your advice, and it was VERY helpful. My quiver is bola right now, but I swap to rapid fire one when I run RF builds --

DML - Rapid Fire
6% cc skill
9% cc
20% ias
+8 disc
19x vit
17x dex
--

My understanding is I need a 9/9/8 IAS from ring, WH, gloves to hit the 2.0000000000000000000001 bp?

My question -- is it really worth doing, or does it cause hatred issues?

And about how much per piece would it run to make this upgrade? I am thinking I will craft gloves until I get some trifecta, then think about upgrading to next BP if you think it is worthwhile.

hug (>^^)>
View profile
@Jim <(^^<)

with your current manticore, you only need 19 ias on quiver btw (>^^)>

That is correct you need some like this w/ 11 ias manticore :

9 ias witching hour
9 ias mempo
9 ias gloves
8 ias inna's temperance
9 ias ring
20 ias quiver

2.000000000001 aps breakpoint is generally for people that have a lot of money, and know how to manage their hatred well. You can go pure bombardment w/ it but it can be hard.

You need pick up radius gear (1-2 items), vengeance, and bat companion to do it. Not only that, but you also have to be smart about the mob placement. Having a lot of enemies around you while fighting elites is smart because lots of mobs = lots of health globes = lots of discipline/hatred to use.
Nope think I am good :) Just trying to strive for 500k now! lol
Edited by Mcbeave#1307 on 9/23/2013 8:35 PM PDT
View profile
09/23/2013 08:34 PMPosted by Mcbeave
Nope think I am good :) Just trying to strive for 500k now! lol

If you need some help, you know who to hug.
Thanks Nyan. I will not focus on next BP. Dunno what to do now, LOL. Probably save for that RF SOJ or just keep farmin' looking for stuff for other DH builds.

Quiver I have equipped I found on AH for 3.5m a week or two ago (seemed like a good deal?). Anyway, I needed the IAS and nothing else in sight with RF and 19%+ ias for that cheap!
Edited by Jim#1333 on 9/23/2013 9:49 PM PDT
@nyan hey nyan need help to get close to 300k dps. 100m budget
Heylo Nyannyan :D

Here is the hug

<( ^_^ )>

(>^_^<)

I have a 250m budget and I want to make an RF build because I like to go pewpewpewpew!

Any advice on what I should change on my gear?

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Rairai-1998/hero/20887074 tyvm :D

2HCrossbow Preferred :D
gear my barb, no hug for you
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]