Diablo® III

Nyan's FREE rapid fire gearing service (>^^)>

was hoping someone would gear my naked dh for free :(
Edited by Killua#1993 on 8/9/2013 11:13 AM PDT
But its not naked :D
have been trying to add you... 2 days ago...
Nyan did add you and even played with you~
Hi Nyan,

I do have a AS11% manticore and i agreed manticore is the more ideal weapon for RF. How much AS do i have to gain or lose to reach the ideal range?

In my profile, i am using a calamity. Do you know the breakponint of calamity as well?

Lots of (>^^)> for you
If you have a 10 ias manticore, your gear just meets the breakpoint for bombardment (1.82)
For your calamity, breakpoints are 2.51, 2.86 (bombardment only).

with ur current calamity, you can lose 8 ias or gain 12 ias for the next breakpoint. I see two options that are reasonable for both calamity and manticore

1. Get a 11 ias calamity, 20 ias quiver or 6 ias amulet and replace mempo with high dex nat's sight w/ crit chance (2.51 breakpoint)

2. Get 15 more ias (2.01 breakpoint on ur manticore). I only see witching hour and trifecta gloves as the only option for this.

<(^^<)
@Nyan

Really thanks for advice :P

I've dropped something like 40/50k paper DPS . . w/out zuni and w/out hellfire . . . but now i've +60 Disci and 1.67 Aps . . . and my RF build work really good !!!!

From D3Up.com
Rapid Fire Bomb. DPS: 1286996 (with caltrops on) .. not bad ;)

Big HUG !!! (>^^)>
<(^^<)

Babu if you have a pick up radius item, try this :
Replace entangling shot with prep, and night stalker with vengence. I know nat sight's w/ high cc and pick up radius are cheap :O
08/12/2013 05:27 AMPosted by VocaloidNyan
I know nat sight's w/ high cc and pick up radius are cheap :O

I was rich . . . now no more :D :D :D

too many PG to dress :D :D :D
shower some love nyan!

a big <<<<<<<<<<<<hug>>>>>>>>>>>>>> before that.

I just came back to d3 not too long ago.

based on what I have, please advise on gear, and skills if possible.

budget 300m.
@Lyonnn

For breakpoint you can lose 2 ias and still be okay!

You definately want a new bow ^.^

I recommend a 2 socket manticore with 40+ weapon damage and hopefully some decent crit damage. With ur budget, don't need to go for dex because the weapon damage will be too low unless you magically steal one. Put a 100-150m budget for this since the weapon influences ur dps the most.

If a manticore with 11 ias has the same dps and crit damage as another manticore with 10 ias, you should buy the manticore with 10 ias because it does more damage.

I feel that ur helm is gimping ur eHP too much, as well you don't have a max discipline item. Futhermore ur AR rolls on ur chest/pants are low. Here is what I suggest

- Get 8 ias inna's temperance with 140+ vit, inna's vast expanse with 190+ vit and maybe 160+ dex.
- Then get a mempo with 201+ dex and maybe vit. 8 ias is generally cheaper
- Next get a nat's reflection with crit chance and some other useful affix

If you get a 10 ias manticore, only ONE of the items above must be 9 ias to meet the 1.82 breakpoint on bombardment.

- Get nat's bloody footprints with pick up radius because WHY NOT? ^.^ 9 Or get one with 201+ dex or vit

Craft bracers! <(^^<) You might get lucky with crit chance, and pick up radius ^.^

If possible, try to get some eHP in ur WH (life% , armor, all resist, vit, maybe pick up radius ^.^) If your new belt has 8 ias, two of the above items must have 9 ias (nat reflect, mempo, inna's)

Buy some vile wards w/ 201+ dex and vit ^.^ You might get lucky and get pick up radius too!

Replace hellfire ring with stone of jordan with 6+cc to RF/26+ bonus vs elites as well with some pick up r...oh wait...

Build :

If yout tanky enough, you will never need perfectionist. I have some various ones in the first post. You should have at least ONE item with pick up radius imo
Edited by VocaloidNyan#1582 on 8/12/2013 7:16 AM PDT
hey nyan, thanks for the update.

will it be possible for me to tell me, how much AR, ias, and etc stats I need to have in order to handle mp10 without dying too much?

ive added you in game, if u don't mind. :D
It feels that 400 AR, 4000 armor is enough damage reduction, and then just stack hp. From a gearing point of view as a DH, this is the easiest route w/o sacrificing much damage

50-60k hp seems reasonable to me

Note that this assumes u use shadow power
Edited by VocaloidNyan#1582 on 8/12/2013 7:59 AM PDT
Hello Nyan,

I've been out of the game for months, though I did try a run or two last week and it appears Rapid Fire is the skill to use.

My budget is roughly 60 million.

Thanks.
@Chocko

You need to give me a hug.

You can lose 10-11 ias on ur gear depending on the manticore to get down to 1.67 aps, but you may find this slow w/ that attack speed. Getting 2.01 aps requires perfect ias ring, mempo, gloves, quiver, inna's, witching i.e. probably impossible for ur budget w/o gimping ur damage

Replace rare ring w/ dex litany of the undaunted w/ crit damage. I feel that you need the extra protect

Try to eventually craft some trifecta gloves ^.^

You need a max discipline item. I would replace hellfire ring with a RF stone of jordan

Quiver imo should be RF since RF does more damage than hungering arrow

Get a high crit chance nat's sight, one with pick up radius should be cheap?

Nat boots get vit or pick up radius or higher dex

Get an inna's vast expanse if u wanna go for the dex/all resist route for ur chest

Manticore 2 sockets w/ 40%+ weapon damage and put the ruby in ur helm and emerald in ur weapon in that new manticore (I dunno if ur budget can afford it, but don't get a dex version! unless u get a steal ofc)

<(^^<)
thanks Nyan.
Here is where I need help on...
1. Is my current build right below the next breakpoint for RF?
2.any recommendation on my build?

Thanks a lot.
Luffy, you will be kinda disappointed but your 1 ias below breakpoint. All options to get to 2.01 breakpoint seem very expensive (such as replacing ur manticore to get 11% ias instead).

Another option is to go to the 1.82 breakpoint (losing 14% ias but this only applies to bombardment rune) but even this is hard to do because ur gear is actually good. You could try high crit damage unity w/ nat's embrace, and low ias quiver w/ high RF bonus.

All options are expensive......

2.01 breakpoint requires 11 ias manticore, five 9 ias gear peices or 10 ias manticore, four 9 ias peices, 3 trifectas (basic 5 ias).
T T
^$^

I don't have to go for next breakpoint. I was thinking of getting there wholly because of the trifecta craft ammy. I have the following pieces in my stash:
1. inna belt with all resist
2. bifecta craft ammy with similar dps, w/ armor,
3. nata chest (-5k vital, same dps to my current inna chest, w/ grenade bonus).

Now I wonder if I should put these on instead.
Maybe I can show you in game later tonight.
I am working hard to get more vital on shoulders and bracers. I have no idea why...for dex I have much better luck on ammy crafts than the usual ez shoulders/bracers crafts......
If I lower aps I may be able to free the bat pet for sth else...

DH is such a difficult class to play...

Luffy, you will be kinda disappointed but your 1 ias below breakpoint. All options to get to 2.01 breakpoint seem very expensive (such as replacing ur manticore to get 11% ias instead).
Edited by Luffy#1946 on 8/12/2013 5:21 PM PDT
Hi Nyan!
Hoping this is the same nyan I played with a week or so ago.

I have a 250m budget, and would like to build a rapid fire DH.
Here, have a hug! (>^^)>
As well, here is a link to my noobish DH.
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/flakes-6743/hero/1238826
I wanted to use rapid fire, bombardment, as it's pro as.

TIA.
If you have a 10 ias manticore, your gear just meets the breakpoint for bombardment (1.82)
For your calamity, breakpoints are 2.51, 2.86 (bombardment only).

with ur current calamity, you can lose 8 ias or gain 12 ias for the next breakpoint. I see two options that are reasonable for both calamity and manticore

1. Get a 11 ias calamity, 20 ias quiver or 6 ias amulet and replace mempo with high dex nat's sight w/ crit chance (2.51 breakpoint)

2. Get 15 more ias (2.01 breakpoint on ur manticore). I only see witching hour and trifecta gloves as the only option for this.

<(^^<)

Thanks Nyan <(^^<)
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]