Diablo® III

Nyan's FREE rapid fire gearing service (>^^)>

View profile
@everyone, remember when buying items, always check the bids first unless you know you have a good deal. Sorry if it took a while to reply. I dunno how well I can keep up with everyone xD

@Harper <(^^<)

If your running out of hatred all the time, try using night stalker + preperation -> punishment. This may require a max disicipline item to work effectively (which you do have). Usually I recommend a minimum of 39 discipline though (25 from prep, 14 from shadow power).

High velocity has a lower proc rate than the other runes, but still not bad.

@solartempest <(^^<)

I do know that the boar companion snapshots your eHP, but not sure about your min/max damage.

As for the 3.34 aps breakpoint, I recommend NOT to go for it because of the lack of other important stats when attempting to get to this high breakpoint. Resources is also very heavy particularly when your using sentry in conjunction with this.

You can also try legacy natalya's set when swapping similar to what I do.

@Deangood <(^^<)

You should give your friend a nice hug ^.^ I'll give you special treatment <(^^<)

Keep in mind that on bombardment, the amount of IAS required for the 1.81818 breakpoint is the following :

11 ias manticore -> at least 49 ias on gear
10 ias manticore -> at least 51 ias on gear

Considering you already have decent gloves/amulet, you should keep those for now.

First thing I would do is get a new weapon. Considering your dex is fairly decent and your not super rich, I would recommend a high dps int manticore with 2 sockets, high weapon damage, and crit damage. Ideally you want high weapon damage, crit damage for your manticore so that less potential stats are not wasted.

I saw this on the AH for 370m buyout
http://puu.sh/4BxnG.jpg

And saw this for 50m bid
http://puu.sh/4BxpI.jpg

You can take your time finding the right manticore you for. It's fairly important because this is what will influence your dps the most. New put a marquise ruby in it + radiant star emerald.

Next we look at the rest of your gear.

Getting a pick up radius is optional, but it works very well with vengeance especially with rapid fire. Vengeance is very important if you want to perma RF.

- Witching hour is a pretty good place to start believe it or not.

I saw this on the AH for 45m
http://puu.sh/4BxCN.jpg

As well I saw this for 45m
http://puu.sh/4By6s.jpg

Due to this thread, the price of vile wards w/ 201+ dex/vit and pick up radius has gone up a lot a hell lot on the AH. So I rcommend not to get those unless you really need to get them!

I recommend a high vit inna's temperance. Getting a 9 ias version may make buying a quiver easier later on (I'll explain later)

I saw this on the AH for under 100m.
http://puu.sh/4BxYv.jpg

And this for 100m
http://puu.sh/4BztE.jpg

- Next is crit chance mempo of twilight. I recommend this for the breakpoint, tankiness, dps, and your never gonna replace this bad boy unless you get super rich.

I saw this on the AH for 350m
http://puu.sh/4By9L.jpg

- Next is natalya's reflection. This will be a bit hard to tell you exactly what to get because there are so many possibilities. If you lack eHP, you can get one with some eHP and a bit of dps like this one. http://puu.sh/4ByoO.jpg

Either way your nat ring should have crit damage or crit chance along with it. Crit damage is preferred since your crit damage on your amulet isn't that great.

- Next I recommend to get a stone of jordan with rapid fire crit chance. This has huge bonus vs elites, crit chance to RF + elemental to make up for lack of a ring, and max discipline. This will be hard to find! Take your time and you will eventually find them!

http://puu.sh/4ByJf.jpg

Keep in mind that cold does not proc with rapid fire. It does however with various other skills.

The last thing to get you is a quiver. I recommend 201+ vit/dex with 5+ rapid fire crit chance. Lets figure out the attack speed now. Given that we are using bombardment, we have this information.

Suppose we have a 10 ias manticore.

8 ias mempo of twilight
8 ias inna's temperance
8 ias witching hour
8 ias natalya's reflection

Since we require 51 ias in total, we do the math.

51 - 8 - 8 - 8 - 8 = 19.

Thus we require a deadman's legacy with at least 19 ias.
If you had a 11 ias manticore, we require at quiver with at least 17 ias instead.
If we had 9 ias inna's temperance (w/ 10 ias manticore), we require 18 ias instead.

Basically if you were able to get higher ias on your other gear slots, the required ias on the quiver is less. I hope this makes sense, if not let me know! ^.^

Try to look for extra vit on your quiver! I usually recommend survive over dps for quivers because the high dex DML's are very very expensive, and people underrate the rapid fire crit chance bonus.

http://puu.sh/4Bzc9.jpg
for 20m!

Sometimes you can find amazing deals on the AH for quivers! For high MP levels, you should swap the exp gem for life%.

I hope you find this information useful!

@Fraz <(^^<)

I recommend full natalya's set for this. You want to have the discipline to keep up with your group

- Get a high dps single socket manticore with 170+ dex. Prefer 85+ crit damage. Try to get 11 attack speed (I'll explain later).
- Get inna's temperance with 120+ vitality, 9 ias.
- Get inna's favor with either 60+ all resist, or 130+ dex/vit.
- Get natalya's embrace with 190+ vitality, and useful random property.
- Get natalya's bloody footprints with 170+ dex and pick up radius.
- Get natalya's reflection with 9 ias. The stats on this can vary but it should have either crit chance or crit damage. If you feel that your eHP is lacking, get an eHP roll. This should replace your
- Get natalya's sight with crit chance and all resist.
- Get deadman's legacy with either 19 ias or 20 ias depending on if you got a 10 ias manticore or 11 ias manticore. Prefer higher vitality or max discipline. I think your hp is a bit low so maybe higher vitality is better?

As for your build, you can try this.

Shadow power -> Shadow glide (recommend to be fairly tank)
Vengeance passive
Bat companion
Mark for Death
Preparation -> Some rune not punishment
Archery + Steady aim can be good. If you have a cm wiz w/ bubble and/or your using bait the trap, you can use cull the weak instead of steady aim.

@Anguish <(^^<)

Star emeralds in your chest/pants. Perfect star emerald+ in your manticore.

- Get a high dps single socket manticore with 170+ dex. Ignore the 10 vs 11 ias difference and focus on the higher min/max damage.
- Get a witching hour with dex, armor, and possibly life% or vit. 8 ias vs 9 ias won't make a difference.
- Get a natalya's embrace with 150+ vit, all resist.
- Get a natalya's sight with crit chance, all resist.
- Get a natalya's bloody footprints with 170+ dex and vitality.
- Try to get a deadman's legacy with high crit chance to rapid fire.
- Try to get more crit damage on your natalya's reflection or an eHP roll.

Keep in mind the breakpoints of where you at.

As for builds. Try replacing spike traps with preparation. If your tanky enough, you can replace gloom to shadow glide for mobility.

@VodHavar <(^^<)

Okay I recommend the 1.6667 aps breakpoint with your setup. Your crossbow is cute btw.

11 ias crossbow -> 37 ias on gear
10 ias crossbow -> 38 ias on gear

- Get strongarm bracers with 220+ dex/vit or craft BoA dex bracers with crit chance.
- Get inna's temperance with 120+ dex and 9 ias. You really do need more vitality!!!!
- Get natalya's sight with all resist and crit chance. Full natalya's set I recommend for you! And the attack speed on the mempo doesn't do anything for you on fire support.
- Get inna's favor similar to yours but with 120+ dex or all resist roll.
- Get natalya's embrace with 170+ vitality and either pick up radius, all resist, or more dex/vit.
- Get vile wards similar stats to yours but with 220+ dex.
- Get natalya's reflection with 40+ crit damage and useful random prop. Your crit damage is really low atm so I recommend crit damage on your rings.
- Get a litany of the undaunted with crit damage. You can swap to the stone of jordan for ubers.

Try replacing night stalker with vengeance, and perhaps using shadow glide for mobility if you feel that your tanky enough w/o gloom.
Hi Nyan!
I have an unlimited budget, and would like to build a rapid fire DH.
Here is your hug! (>^^)>
As well, here is a link to my nooby DH.
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Beleynn-1774/hero/3821933
I *think* I'd like to stick with Fire Support runes, but since I concede that I'm not an expert, I'm open to suggestions.

Thanks!
View profile
09/27/2013 05:07 PMPosted by Beleynn
I have an unlimited budget

Unlimited budget? Are you sure? xD
Um. Well, let's say 2 billion. :)

And I'm fine with using the RMAH as long as the grand total is below about $50
Edited by Beleynn#1774 on 9/27/2013 6:07 PM PDT
View profile
I'll gear you and Fzero after my giveaway
vocaloid nyannnn~~ please help me outtt!!
big hug for you....!!!!

I am having a hard time in MP10 farming with fren...
act1 savage beast kill me on 1 hit always...
my all resist got 436 and hp54k.

how can i boost my dps to more than 200k?
what kind of gear i should buy next?
currently i only got 60m, i can't afford a crit mempo.

(a)should i sacrafice my max displine on armor to get a inna armor to get more dex&vit?
(b)should i sacrafice my max displine on quiver to get a 250-300dex deadman legacy
without the disipline can i survive in MP10?

or should i just change to other build& skill?
need help !! need advice !! please play with me and help out if you are free.

this is my hero link
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/XypherLim-6880/hero/1760115

xypherlim#6880
View profile
Gimme 30 mins!

@Anguish <(^^<)

Star emeralds in your chest/pants. Perfect star emerald+ in your manticore.

- Get a high dps single socket manticore with 170+ dex. Ignore the 10 vs 11 ias difference and focus on the higher min/max damage.
- Get a witching hour with dex, armor, and possibly life% or vit. 8 ias vs 9 ias won't make a difference.
- Get a natalya's embrace with 150+ vit, all resist.
- Get a natalya's sight with crit chance, all resist.
- Get a natalya's bloody footprints with 170+ dex and vitality.
- Try to get a deadman's legacy with high crit chance to rapid fire.
- Try to get more crit damage on your natalya's reflection or an eHP roll.

Keep in mind the breakpoints of where you at.

As for builds. Try replacing spike traps with preparation. If your tanky enough, you can replace gloom to shadow glide for mobility.

[/u], and perhaps using shadow glide for mobility if you feel that your tanky enough w/o gloom.

@Nyan <(^^<)

How high dps should manticore be? I checked below 100m the manticores are all 12xx damage. Would 2 socket int be better?
If i use WH wouldnt i lose out on the set bonus? Is it worth it? Would a 170+ dex with some vit innas be better?
I just got a really cheap nat embrace and got a cheap AR CD nat reflection.
What do i need nat sight for??

I'm doing quite well now in mp7 public games
View profile
You could get 2 socket, but you have to pay for 2 gems instead of 1. So it's kinda up to you. I only recommend 1 socket cause its cheap.

If you have money for 170+ dex/vit inna's, I wouldn't be making these suggestions. You said 50-100m budget I'm pretty sure lol. Besides that, witching hour is to get to breakpoint. I put the attack speed guidelines for a reason!

Nat's sight for max discipline. If I said you need nat's sight for something, its probably for max discipline + your already at breakpoint so no need to get ias from mempo.
Ohh.. now that makes alot of sense ;) the budget didnt need to include gems as I had some.
Saved on shoulders and bracers. Flipped some DH gear while looking for gear so in a way everything was free + profit. So I can blow my budget on weapon. While waiting to snipe some upgrades.
Hi Nyan!
Me again <(^^<)
I am done gearing as you suggested, and i now understand the skills and how to play DH, so im shooting them up like a pro :D
I might need just a little more help, if you dont mind.
Here's my not so nooby DH http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Harper-2557/hero/30088874
I feel like i desperately need pickup radius, and i think that my innas chest has to go.. can you suggest some more item changes for me please? I think i can pull together 200-300m more.
no luck crafting better braces so far, and i got me a lucky SoJ with 6% RF bonus, just for 1,8m but i dont think it really works, and im not ready to do ubers so ill stick with unity for now.
Thanks in advance, cheers!
Sitting on ~150 Mill gold at the moment, what would you guys do as a DH starting over fresh? I'm paragon lv 0, just got back into Diablo 3. need some help with gears (:

@VodHavar <(^^<)

Okay I recommend the 1.6667 aps breakpoint with your setup. Your crossbow is cute btw.

11 ias crossbow -> 37 ias on gear
10 ias crossbow -> 38 ias on gear

- Get strongarm bracers with 220+ dex/vit or craft BoA dex bracers with crit chance.
- Get inna's temperance with 120+ dex and 9 ias. You really do need more vitality!!!!
- Get natalya's sight with all resist and crit chance. Full natalya's set I recommend for you! And the attack speed on the mempo doesn't do anything for you on fire support.
- Get inna's favor similar to yours but with 120+ dex or all resist roll.
- Get natalya's embrace with 170+ vitality and either pick up radius, all resist, or more dex/vit.
- Get vile wards similar stats to yours but with 220+ dex.
- Get natalya's reflection with 40+ crit damage and useful random prop. Your crit damage is really low atm so I recommend crit damage on your rings.
- Get a litany of the undaunted with crit damage. You can swap to the stone of jordan for ubers.

Try replacing night stalker with vengeance, and perhaps using shadow glide for mobility if you feel that your tanky enough w/o gloom.

Thanks a lot, Nyan! *Hugs*
View profile
Okay well time to gear. Sorry if nyan is a bit slow recently <(^^<)

@Fzero123 <(^^<)

Overall you need more eHP.

I'm also very confused with your build. You experimenting with some funky builds? :O Keep in mind that your build in general should have some sort of mobility (unless you really like taking your time).

You should slot in some max discipline on your gear. This can be on your quiver, cloak, stone of jordan, or full natalya's set bonus.

Keep in mind of the rapid fire breakpoints
08/09/2013 06:48 AMPosted by VocaloidNyan
1.66667-2.00000 aps - 5 frames - 12.0 ticks per second

11 ias manticore -> at least 37 ias on gear

And the breakpoint for bombardment rune.
08/09/2013 06:48 AMPosted by VocaloidNyan
1.81819-2.00000 aps - 10 frames - 6.00 ticks per second

To be honest, I have no idea how I'ma help you gear without knowing what your doing without just saying "get better gear".

- Your gloves need more dex and crit damage on them. Try to aim for 40 crit damage.
- You need more vitality on your inna's temperance. Try to aim for 140~ or so.
- Your inna's favor you should aim for about 120+ dex You could upgrade your gems a bit to perfect stars or flawless stars instead. Another option is to for a 60+ all resist roll.
- You should try to get a natalya's embrace similar to yours but with a useful property like pick up radius, all resist, armor, hatred regen, max discipline, etc...The fire resist roll seems wasted.
- You should get 201+ dex/vit natalya's bloody footprints.
- Craft more bracers
- Get either crit chance or crit damage on your natalya's reflection.
- Get a useful random property on the mempo of twilight, or use natalya's sight with crit chance and maybe all resist.
- Amulet needs more crit damage maybe.

Tbh, nothing important was said other then "get better gear". I'm a mean person :(

However what I will mention is that you need to try to think of what you want to do with your DH. If you plan on using a vast number of skills, then the breakpoints may not be as important. You probably need at least 2.0+ aps (which is at least 64 ias on gear) if you plan on being more 'flexible' with specs. For example, hungering arrow sucks for low attack speeds. Getting 64 ias on your gear effectively is not cheap and can be expensive.

However if you plan on using rapid fire as your primary source of damage, then having low attack speed is perfectly fine. If you tell me what you want with ur DH, I can probably help you spec much better and be more specific other than the "get better gear" response.

@Beleynn <(^^<)

2 beez isn't unlimited btw lol. You have some decent pieces on your DH already which is good. Since your going for fire support rune, and you look like your pvp-ish...I'll go with the 1.667 aps breakpoint.

1.66667 aps RF DH breakdown:

11 ias manticore -> 37 ias on gear

9 ias inna's temperance
9 ias natalya's reflection
19 ias quiver

10 ias manticore -> 38 ias on gear

9 ias inna's temperance
20 ias quiver

First thing you should do is go and look on the AH for an awesome manticore. You should try a really nice high dps 2 socket manticore with high crit damage and weapon damage.

You might be able to get a nice manticore with int instead such as : http://puu.sh/4CJAc.jpg
But generally with this budget, the dex manticores will be better for the same price. NOTE I WROTE GENERALLY!

Spend some time looking through the AH searching for a nice manticore. This should cost you ~ 1.2b at most.

Once you have a nice manticore, now we can proceed with the rest of your gear!

- Get vile wards with 240+ dex/vit and pick up radius.
- Get inna's temperance with 160+ vitality and 9 ias.
This is how you can search : http://puu.sh/4CJSL.jpg
- Get inna's favor with 70+ all resist. I'm actually surprised how cheap they are nowadays.
- Get rare gloves with similar stats to your IK gloves, but with all resist. Perhaps if your lucky, you might be able to through in some vitality too. Do not get ias in this slot.
- Get strongarm bracers with 230+ dex/vit or BoA dex bracers
- Get either a litany of the undaunted with crit damage, unity with crit damage, or wailing host with crit damage and either average damage or all resist.
- Get an amulet with 160+ dex, 80+ crit damage, 8+crit chance, and an extra prop. Amulet will take a long time to get. Do not get ias in this slot.
- Get a 20 or 19 ias deadman's legacy depending on if you have a 11 ias or 10 ias manticore. It should have 201+ dex/201+ vit/5+ RF crit chance. Try to aim for the higher vit rolls instead of dex rolls!

Since you don't have crit chance in your helm, you may want to get crit chance in say your nat reflection.

Do you need some advice for what to use as your skills?

@Harper <(^^<)

Your at the 2.0001 aps breakpoint. Woot so I don't need to worry about your attack speed.

If you want some pick up radius, arguably the easiest spot to get this one is a vile wards with 240+ dex/vit and pick up radius or the witching hour (replace arcane resist roll w/ pick up radius). Keep in mind that the WH must be 9 ias of course to keep above breakpoint. You might get insanely lucky on the bracers though :P

Personally I think you inna's chest is fine. No need to replace. You should actually replace your natalya's reflection instead. I think you don't need the all resist roll.

You do need more hp overall imo. That's one of the reasons why I suggested a SoJ and 220+dex/vit deadman's.

Imo you should try steady aim instead of archery since bonus to skills snapshot.

If you need more <(^^<) let me know! As for paragon leveling, I recently found a nice spec (at least it works for me). Video coming soon :D

@Dubu

Your DH LOL. Omg your really resh aren't ya....

Okay no worries. I'll try my best to give you a nice balanced DH lol. This is what I would recommend (because your route is a bit unclear atm). I generally don't do this w/ people but I think it should be okay.

Goal : full natalya's manticore/calamity hybrid.

This means that you can use this for both manticore and calamity. Gives you a bit more options and only have 3 ias wasted on manticore. The idea is that we gear everything else but the weapon and then experiment with the weapon later.

I'll refer "random prop" as some other useful affix that significant helps you such as armor, all resist, more stats, vitality, life%, socket, etc....

- Get a natalya's embrace with 190+ vitality and random prop
- Get vile wards with 201+ dex and vitality.
- Get natalya's bloody footprints with 180+ dex and pick up radius.
- Get inna's temperance with 140+ vitality and pick up radius. This can be 8 ias. Don't need to go for 9.
- Get a witching hour with 45+ crit damage, dex and either all resist or armor. You may get lucky and have some vitalty on it too. This can be 8 ias.
- Get natalya's reflection with average damage and crit damage. 3rd random prop can be ignored but if its useful, go for it. This slot can be 8 ias. Don't need to go for 9 ias.
- Get natalya's sight with crit chance and all resist.
- Get strongarm bracers with 201+ dex/vit.
- Get an amulet with average damage, 100+ dex, 7+ crit chance, 80+ crit damage. The other random props can be ignored but its there, then go for it.
- Get gloves with 180+ dex, 7+ crit chance, 40+ crit damage, and a useful prop.
- Get either a dex unity with crit damage or a dex wailing host with crit damage and average damage.
- Get a 17+ ias quiver with 201+ dex/vit and a useful skill bonus for a skill that you will use (like rapid fire).

8 ias inna's temperance
8 ias witching hour
8 ias natalya's reflection
17 ias quiver

This adds up to 41 ias on your gear.

Next is the weapon.

If you get a calamity, get one with a socket and it must be 11 ias.

If you get a manticore, 10 ias vs 11 ias don't matter just look for the highest min/max damage and of course crit damage. Get one with 170+ dex and single socket.

For gems, get a perfect star emerald for now on the weapon, and flawless stars or star emeralds on the chest/pants for now.

This gives you some options for what weapon you choose (or why not just do both! :D).
View profile
@Fzero124

If you want to use 1.667 aps breakpoint, this is what I recommend:

natalya's sight with crit chance/all resist
9 ias inna's temperance
19+ ias deadman's legacy. Rest of your gear shouldn't need attack speed.

This should add up to 37 ias and for ur 11 ias manticore this is enough.

1.221 (your manticore attack speed) * 1.37 (ias on gear) = 1.67277 aps which is above the breakpoint.

This is how to search for inna's temperance w/ 9 ias

http://puu.sh/4CJSL.jpg
Edited by VocaloidNyan#1582 on 9/28/2013 9:27 PM PDT
Hey Nyan! :D

How is my DH looking right now? I'm not sure if I still need more Vit than AR, or armor in general.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Rairai-1998/hero/20887074
View profile
I think a bit more armor would be nice. Maybe use a life% gem for more tankiness.

Other than that, it looks good so far.

For your skillset, I recommend using prep -> punishment or maybe bola shot imm doom
Okay, thanks Nyan ^^. Should I replace mark for prep? I kept hungering, because my quiv has a 9% modifier and my c.chance is 60 so it gets that aoe crit often.
Edited by Rairai#1998 on 9/28/2013 11:59 PM PDT
Hey Nyan!! (>^^)>
I've just got a couple of questions to ask:

1. i was wondering which piece of gear would be the easiest for me to upgrade?

2. I'm using caltrops BTT for the extra 10% cc, does rapid fire snapshot this or do i have to keep re-casting it?

3. How can i further improve my build and gear?

Here is the link to my demon hunter- http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/ximperiusxx-6562/hero/23553187
Any advise, comments or suggestions would be appreciated! Thank you for your time and have a nice day :)

p.s Can i run with you some time!
View profile
@Rairai

What you have atm is fine I guess. I only recommend bola cause the AoE is much more deadlier at the cost of having delay. And your primary attack seems to be the only AoE attack you have. You can also try using jagged spikes since fire support procs night stalker very well.

@ximperiusxx

Question 1 answer:

With no money, you can't upgrade :D So I'll need to know a budget!

From what I see atm, you should replace your natalya's reflection with one that has average damage. This is very very important for calamity user!

You should also consider a stone of jordan for max discipline in place of your rare ring. If stone of jordan isn't for you, take a look at a unity w/ crit damage or a wailing host w/ average damage and crit damage.

Perhaps get some vit on the mempo, or crit chance if your rich.

I think you should get some inna's temperance with vitality.

Maybe get some vit on your quiver?

Try to put the 8 attack speed on your gloves instead of your amulet. I highly recommend this because the number of properties you have to worry about currently is:

Gloves : 3 (bifecta gloves)
Amulet : 5 (amulet w/ ias)

When you should have

Gloves : 4 (trifecta gloves)
Amulet : 4 (amulet w/o ias)

This makes purchases much easier.

So priority of things to replace :

1. Inna's temperance
2. Natalya's reflection

Rest are all just w/e.

Question 2 answer:

Crit chance doesn't snapshot. Thus bait the trap doesn't snapshot. Thus you must recast bait the trap everytime you want the CC bonus.

If you don't believe me, use sharpshooter and kill Ghom.

Question 3 answer:

I think that you should try preparation -> punishment in place of caltrops, and replace perfectionist with tactical advantage once your more tanky. This requires you to have at least 1 max discipline item like a stone of jordan.

You can also try cluster grenades for super fast discipline regen.

P.S. answer:

Sure :D

My friends list gets super super packed so I dunno how long you can stay on my friends list
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]