Diablo® III

Nyan's FREE rapid fire gearing service (>^^)>

Been awhile since I've played, but bored and looking to get this DH to 100 at 95. Looking for a hand in the right direction as to what build to go for.

Budget is 200 mil, however I don't believe I can replace anything I have with that much at the moment.

your hug! (>^^)> Thank you for any info!

I think crafts are going to be your only real upgrade for under 1b at this time. DH is looking nice :O
Idk why Atomsk randomly replying to the posts~ lol

I've been addicted to this song for a while IDK WHY!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MjVC-CnF6dg

Here is Nyan to help! <(^^<) Ahh crap this is gonna be long isn't it......

@Wxmyjnsn (wtf is that suppose to even mean?)

<(^^<)

Lots and lots of gold find my goodness. Well we won't be needed than now. I'll assume low aps breakpoint (1.667 aps), pick up radius, and for farming w/ RF. MP8 or higher? Probably not if your going for exp unless you group, but I'll see what I can do.

11 ias manticore -> at least 37 ias on gear

20 ias deadman's legacy
8 ias natalya's reflection
9 ias inna's temperance

- Get natalya's sight with crit chance and either all resist, 101+ dex/vit, or pick up radius.
- Get natalya's embrace with 190+ vit and either armor, all resist, 101+ dex/201+ vit, or pick up radius.
- Get inna's favor with 65+ all resist
- Get inna's temperance with 120+ vit and 9 ias. You can search for 9 ias like this.
http://puu.sh/4Qzoi.jpg
- Get natalya's bloody footprints with vitality or pick up radius.
- Get litany of the undaunted with crit damage. I recommend the stone of jordan once your tanky enough and have very good dps.
- Get vile wards with 201+ dex/vit and maybe pick up radius if you find a good deal.
- Get deadman's legacy with 20 ias, RF crit chance, and either life%, 201+ dex , 201+ dex or bonus vs elites.
- Get gloves with 150+ dex, 8+ crit chance, 40+ crit damage and either vit, armor or all resist.
- Get an amulet with 100+ dex, 7.5+ crit chance, 75+ crit damage, and hopefully some other useful stuff like : average damage, all resist, armor, life%, vit, socket, etc...

Note that the amulet and gloves don't require attack speed.

- Get a better manticore. Well you already know this probably.

Keep in mind for your future upgrades that your manticore must have 11 ias, unless you get a 9 ias natalya's reflection.

Small skill suggestion :

- Try preparation -> any rune but punishment, and swap night stalker for vengeance. Since your looking for pick up radius, vengeance might be a better to use.

- How come you using aid station?

- If you feel like your tanky enough with this new gear, you can try using shadow glide instead of gloom for mobility.

I hope this helps!

@Flukureow <(^^<)

Nyan slap you. And slap you again! Take that!

Your crit chance mempo of twilight is worth more than the rest of your gear combined. Why!!!!! Oh and I don't know your budget....

Can you clarify your budget?

So far this is what I see most obvious to do:

- Inna's temperance with 9 ias and high vitality. Your HP is too low imo.
- Natalya's embrace with high vitality and max discipline.
- Gloves with high dex, crit chance and crit damage (no attack speed) along with eHP roll.
- Amulet same thing as gloves.
Note that the amulet/gloves don't need attack speed if you get a 19 ias deadman's legacy.
- Replace right ring with either a stone of jordan w/ bonus or a dex litany of the undaunted (unity or wailing host works too) with crit damage.
- 19+ ias deadman's legacy w/ bonus (assumes 11 ias on the manticore).

Try to get some mobility in your build if you can. At the moment the way you set it up is kinda hard to do w/o having 45+ discipline.

The bonus on the quiver and stone of jordan (if u get one) should be for the AoE skill (e.g. if ball lightning is ur AoE skill and ur using RF for single target, then buff ball lightning instead of RF)

I have no idea what your budget is (>^^)>

@Tamman <(^^<)

I highly recommend a stone of jordan for the max discipline and bonus vs elites.

Also keep in mind that your 6 ias above breakpoint. Just a small detail in case your thinking about upgrading anything else.

Okay for builds, it really depends on what you want to do. If you want to super speed farm, I recommend higher discipline.

With your attack speed, you will most likely resort to pick up radius + vengeance or prep -> punishment w/ night stalker.

@Zyrael <(^^<)

In terms of upgrades, overall your actually fine the way you are at the moment. You probably would need more HP in the high MP levels. The only possible way I see to get some more HP is on your amulet, gloves, or natalya's reflection.

DPS upgrades from here on will be hard w/o getting attack speed on your gear. Amulet could definately use more crit damage. Natalya's reflection could use some work too I suppose but overall there isn't much to say.

As for speed farming, now this is something a bit different. I have been experimenting with life on hit with vault -> trail of cinders and cluster grenades and is working out amazingly. Life on hit is very hard to get on gear. Amulet and rings are pretty much the only way to get them without gimping your DPS.

This is a build almost identical to what I was using. Good discipline and 600+ life on hit is recommended.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/demon-hunter#dUVgch!ZeX!cZZYcZ

A non-life on hit variant. It doesn't work as well as the life on hit version

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/demon-hunter#dUVgch!ZbX!bZaYcZ

This is from my experiences, but I'm sure most people would somehow disagree with Nyan anyways :D If you get one hit killed from stuff like savage beasts, try smoke screen!

Here is a video I recently uploaded for the challenge in the monk forums using a LoH variant of the bombardment build.

http://youtu.be/Er1403V7VpY

Tell me what you think! (>^^)>

@Chock <(^^<)

Can you put your monky gear on your DH, log out and give me a d3up link? It would make it much easier! Thanks!

Give me a reply once you have that!

@thegonz14 <(^^<)

Using life on hit is great! The problem is that LoH only works well with very specific runes on skills. In fact my main exp farming w/ RF uses LoH with trail of cinders on vault. That is why I actually suggested LoH options (unlike most people would) because it can be very useful.

If you cannot afford the gear, make sure you get the general idea of what to do. The most important thing is to have good eHP, discipline, and optimize your DPS by following the breakpoints.

As for exp farming w/ RF, look at my comments made for Zyrael in this post. Its not the only way of course, but it's very good and particularly shines in the high monster power levels.

@MoneyShot <(^^<)

In terms of gear, overall is excellent. Preferred if you were a bit more tanky. You can lose up to 4 ias on your gear.

For example you can get a 20 ias quiver, 9 ias nat ring, and get a stone of jordan while still being above 2.0001 aps breakpoint. If your for exp, stone of jordan for elite bonus isn't that important (although the max discipline is really nice to have).

For crypt runs, your build seems fine. Maybe MfD -> Valley of death instead of sentry?

Preferred to have at least 1 pick up radius item. Vile wards w/ 250+ dex/vit and pick up radius seems like its the only 'reasonable' spot to get the pick up radius.

For solo 'speed' farming, you need to get at least 1 max discipline item. You will be at your own pace so you want to maximize your speed. I use vault + tactical advantage with cluster grenades + night stalker when using RF personally, but it can be heavy on the discipline.

@Madstrike <(^^<)

Nyan slap you again. ^.^
Edited by VocaloidNyan#1582 on 10/15/2013 2:04 AM PDT
@nyan sorry bout that. here is my d3up http://d3up.com/b/1141914

thanks again! <(^^<)
<(^^<)<(^^<)<(^^<)<(^^<)
Chacha line dance for advice please. Have to farm gear though, only 300k.
http://d3up.com/b/1112097
Edited by Eberhart#1893 on 10/15/2013 5:49 AM PDT
@Chock (>^^)>

Your gear overall is fine.Any upgrades would cost you a hell lot of money. Maybe you can consider a natalya's embrace with 185+ vit, and max discipline. Not much more I can say really other than maybe some skill changes?

Your at the breakpoint of which bombardment almost equals in DPS as fire support other than the homing rockets. So maybe you should consider trying bombardment out?

Maybe try out prep -> punishment out?

Or try tactical advantage?

If your doing solo farming, I think you should swap out the exp gem for amethyst

@Ebarhart (>^^)>

I dunno much about hardcore, but I know that you definitely need more eHP!!!
(>^^)>

If you could cast your eye over my lass (Rhiannon). I've recently spent over 300 mil on upgrading her gear and switching to a more offensive setup (this is SC, after all). Rhiannon's old gear is currently sitting on my other DH, Birgitte, sans gems, so you can see exactly what I've changed. A big chunk of that spend were the marquise and radiant star gems (previously had radiants in the manti and perfects everywhere else). Not an optimal use of my funds, but I wanted to do it anyway, because why not? The changes have definitely made her more effective.

My next step is trying to improve my crafts, including crafting some gloves. The aim is to get more vit, AR, and maybe armour/strength out of the 4 slots without sacrificing offence.

Honestly, I'm pretty happy with my current setup, and am mostly looking at incremental upgrades, but I figure it can't hurt to get a second opinion.

I currently have 209 million gold. I've basically settled on only bothering with my DH until the next patch/expansion. I want to see how good I can get her before all my current gear becomes worthless.

Build is rockets, because rockets are cool (Fire Support + Spitfire Turret + Ballistics). I've been playing this build for a while, and I like it. I experimented with other builds after getting all my new gear, but ended up back where I started (only change was subbing Beastly Bombs for Vault).

By the by, I am a moron. I wasted a lot of time searching the AH for lowest possible AS rolls, only to figure out after I had bought everything that it would have made absolutely no difference (aside from firing my Bola's a little quicker and making my paper DPS look better). Min rolls on everything have me over 1.67, max rolls on everything have me still under 2.01.

Edit: I did change rare gloves. The old ones are on the AH, not on my other DH. Stats were 330 armour, 184 dex, 26 int, 78 vit, 79 AR, 9% CC, 45 phys, 17% MF.
Edited by nswhorse#1450 on 10/15/2013 7:26 AM PDT
10/15/2013 07:18 AMPosted by nswhorse
(>^^)>

<(^^<)

Nyan slap you. *slap* Take that! Don't forget that turrets also attack faster with higher attack speed!

This is a bit complicated but Nyan will try to work it out!

Okay lets try to do this! I think it might be best to get full natalya's set. Full natalya's set is very good for farming!

- Natalya's sight with all resist and crit chance
- Natalya's embrace with similar stats to your inna's vast expanse (these are generally more expensive).

Since you will be 1 attack speed short,

Get inna's temperance with 140+ vit and 9 ias.

This should net you 37 ias on your gear which is above the 1.6667 aps breakpoint.

As for skills, try replacing bat companion with preparation -> punishment, and one of your passives to night stalker (perhaps replace perfectionist?)

Try to get some mobility in your build if you can. Shadow glide, vault, you just know just something :P

10/15/2013 07:18 AMPosted by nswhorse
Build is rockets, because rockets are cool

The cool factor definitely takes top priority when making builds ^.^
Here is a video I recently uploaded for the challenge in the monk forums using a LoH variant of the bombardment build.

http://youtu.be/Er1403V7VpY

I may be the nooby one asking what is obvious to everybody else on this thread but dps on ur char, the nat redemption, the crit numbers i see on the video...you got me totally confused.
how can you crit 500-700k on mp10 with 13k on paper dps?
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/VocaloidNyan-1582/hero/35159750

This is my profile.
Hey I havnt played in awhile really on and off since release.

Idk where my gear even currently stands but I'm still using ua/bl and I'm pretty sure patches have come and gone that changed things

Idk what spec I want but I want to do mp10 if possible. I'm not sure what mp I can do now but I've done up to mp4. Any help with a say 30mmil budget?

Oh and a hugs
Edited by Celiz#1655 on 10/15/2013 3:30 PM PDT
(>^-^)>

Heya Nyan! I have a budget of 150Mil for a new weapon.

I want to get the most out of a RF High Velocity weapon

Just got my new Manticore for a couple mil (I got lucky)

Any help would be appreciated.
10/15/2013 02:00 AMPosted by VocaloidNyan
Idk why Atomsk randomly replying to the posts~ lol

you asked me to lol. maybe i misunderstood you
You guys want to hear something sad? I just now noticed that you could hit over to choose another skill set for your 4. I always assumed that you could only choose one from each set, I was always confused about how people made these builds. I basically thought it was patched when I was gone for a year, lol
Hey Nyan (>^^)>

Any thoughts on my gear for my rapid fire build? I want to boost my dps as much as I can and maybe gain a bit more eHP too. Budget is around 100-150 mil.

Profile: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Vilna-1185/

Thanks for any help!
Edited by Vilna#1185 on 10/15/2013 10:21 PM PDT
(>^^)>

<(^^<)

Nyan slap you. *slap* Take that! Don't forget that turrets also attack faster with higher attack speed!

This is a bit complicated but Nyan will try to work it out!

Okay lets try to do this! I think it might be best to get full natalya's set. Full natalya's set is very good for farming!

- Natalya's sight with all resist and crit chance
- Natalya's embrace with similar stats to your inna's vast expanse (these are generally more expensive).

Since you will be 1 attack speed short,

Get inna's temperance with 140+ vit and 9 ias.

This should net you 37 ias on your gear which is above the 1.6667 aps breakpoint.

As for skills, try replacing bat companion with preparation -> punishment, and one of your passives to night stalker (perhaps replace perfectionist?)

Try to get some mobility in your build if you can. Shadow glide, vault, you just know just something :P

Build is rockets, because rockets are cool

The cool factor definitely takes top priority when making builds ^.^

Interesting. I had been told that 4-piece Nat's was a long way from the best setup. I have used 4-piece Nat's with a perma-Strafe build (Strafe + Shuriken Cloud + high crit + Strafe crit bonus items + Nightstalker + Punishment = GG), and loved it, although I couldn't handle much above MP1-2. I guess it all depends on who you listen to. I'm a bit reluctant to change from Innas + Mepo + TWH since I've spent so much progressively improving all 3 of these items to the versions I have now.

I want to get a relevant skill on a similar DML, and I will if I ever find one that is reasonably priced (either Bola or RF).

(>^^)>

You should be thankful I'm giving you a hug after you slapped me (!).
Edited by nswhorse#1450 on 10/15/2013 8:13 PM PDT
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/VocaloidNyan-1582/hero/35159750

This is my profile.

Yeah i figured..
Damage10854.1
i dont understand how it is possible
(>^^)>
Just wondering how my upgrades are going, and where I should go from here.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Fzero124-1935/hero/36814637
@nswhorse <(^^<)

4-piece nat's far from the best setup? You should take a look at this guy.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Faster-1614/hero/36673403

The reason why I really like the 4-piece nat set because it opens up to more options. You abuse more of your discipline for w/e you use. Furthermore if you have more than enough attack speed to lose from the mempo, you should go ahead and lose it (plus you get crit chance from nat's sight).

Notice that Faster is at the 2.001 aps breakpoint, so getting 9 ias mempo won't do anything for him. He could get a inna's vast expanse to get 130+ dex boost, or get the 20 discipline bonus instead (which is totally worth it)..

Generally speaking I tell people to use the 4-piece nat set if they don't have loads of money, or they want to farm exp (particularly solo). Solo farming lets you play at your own pace. So if you want to maximize your exp, you should be fast which requires good. The main difference from full natalya's set and 'dps' set was that full natalya's was much more comfortable to play with.

@Celiz <(^^<)

You want to be able to do mp10 with a 30m budget? I don't think so lol. You could technically if you take your time to kill things slowly, but probably preferred to play anything under mp7 for sure or maybe mp8. I'll assume 1.667 aps breakpoint?

- Get inna's temperance with ~ 110+ vitality.
- Get natalya's reflection with either crit chance or crit damage, and a useful roll.

Either one of above items should have 9 attack speed. Choose either the ring or the pants to get the 9 attack speed.

- Get natalya's sight w/ crit chance and either all resist, pick up radius, or 101+ dex/vit.

This should complete full natalya's set and let you keep 1.667 aps breakpoint.

- Get inna's favor with 60+ all resist.
- Get natalya's embrace with 190+ vit and useful roll.
- Get 201+ dex/vit vile wards.
- Get either a unity w/ crit damage, litany of the undaunted w/ crit damage, wailing host w/ crit damage, or some kick-!@# dps ring. This ring slow does NOT need attack speed.
- Get 170+ dex natalya's bloody footprints w/ either pick up radius or vit.
- Try to get a useful skill bonus to your quiver. This must have 20 ias! You can also look for the high vitality quivers instead of the high dex ones.
- Try to get more crit damage in your amulet!

Save up money for a kick-$%^ manticore in the future! ^.^

As for skills, try preparation -> punishment!

I highly recommend to get an AoE skill in your build. Even swapping hungering arrow to bola shot -> Imm doom may make a huge difference.

@Wxmyjnsn <(^^<)

Nyan dunno what your name means~

20 ias deadman's legacy
9 ias inna's temperance

Nyan clearly stated what should be your ias items. If you plan on getting a calamity, you will need an extra ias slot from what I mentioned. (at least 6 more ias for 10 ias calamity)

Bombardment is easy to use and shines a lot in many situations. It is just an ugly skill. lol

You don't need life steal on a manticore since we have shadow power. Manticore should aim for better stats. If you have some money, a 2 socket manticore will work well. Recommend to have ~ 40% weapon damage and ~80% crit damage before buying one.

Try to make your DH a bit more tanky! The eHP helps since you will be standing still a lot, tanking stuff.

@AMHwargasm <(^^<)

Good start overall. Your using bombardment rune but you want to get the most out of RF high velocity? And your gear is nearly optimized for bombardment so I'ma bit confused. In other words bombardment and high velocity would do almost have the same DPS on a single target for you at the moment.

You can try 2.00001 aps breakpoint or 1.66667 aps breakpoint.

2.00001 aps breapoint :

11 ias manticore -> at least 64 ias on gear

19 ias deadman's legacy
9 ias natalya's reflection
9 ias inna's temperance
9 ias mempo of twilight
9 ias witching hour
9 ias gloves

10 ias manticore requires 66 ias on your gear (which means 1 more attack speed item like on an amulet or something).

1.66667 aps breapoint :

20 ias deadman's legacy
9 ias inna's temperance
8 ias mempo of twilight

10 ias manticore requires a 9 ias mempo.

For bombardment :

You can lose up to 1 attack speed on your gear. For example you can get 8 ias witching hour and get more crit damage, and possibly some eHP on it?

10 ias manticore -> at least 51 ias on gear (bombardment only)

18 ias deadman's legacy
9 ias natalya's reflection
8 ias inna's temperance
8 ias mempo of twilight
8 ias witching hour

General stuff :

- Get 220+ vit inna's vast expanse. You really do need the hp imo. Try not to be too picky on the dex rolls. Your dex is good enough tbh.

- Get vitality on your natalya's bloody footprints.

- Natalya's reflection on crit chance or crit damage? I guess you can upgrade this later? Idk but I think you should definitely be looking for upgrades on that. If you can't find any good upgrades for a decent price, you can skip this I guess. It's easier to look for upgrades once your more than tanky enough.

- Try to get more crit damage on your amulet! If your lucky, you can try to also look for some eHP on it too.

- You can definitely update your quiver. More vit and RF crit chance would be nice.

- You should try out a stone of jordan w/ 7 RF crit chance. Everything about the ring is good. If you really think you don't need bonus vs elites or max discipline, you can try a litany of the undaunted w/ crit damage, or a unity. Litany is a really nice tank ring!

What is it you want to do with your DH? I see exp gem so I assume exp grind?

@Vilna <(^^<)

Your build looks okay. You can try putting in vault for bat companion and perfectionist to tactical advantage. This is a variant I use for high MP farming. I assume your going for speed in your farming since your using an exp gem.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/demon-hunter#dUVgcX!ZeX!cZZYcY

Cluster grenades is just there to generate discipline + hatred at the same time.

Since your budget is low, and your dps isn't that good, I don't recommend stone of jordan. Wait till you have some really nice gear, then you should get stone of jordan.

This is what I recommend instead :

- 200+ vit/100+ dex natalya's embrace. Skill bonus don't matter.
- natalya's sight w/ crit chance and 60+ all resist.
- Maybe 220+ dex/vit strongarm bracers? You can try crafting bracers!
- natalya's reflection w/ either crit chance or crit damage and useful roll. You could try to get some eHP on this ring too. Search for all kind of version of this ring because there are so many versions that are good and possibly could find a good deal.

Note that the 8 ias vs 9 ias versions of the natalya's reflection won't matter for you since your already at the 1.667 aps breakpoint.

- litany of the undaunted w/ crit damage.
- You could replace the quiver to a 20 ias deadman's legacy w/ RF crit chance and more dex and or vit. Vitality is always way chaper than dex. Keep that in mind! You may get lucky on a 8 RF cc/300 vit DML w/ 20 ias.

Overall you should have at least 37 ias on your gear w/ 11 ias on your manticore.

20 ias deadman's legacy
8 ias nat ring
9 ias inna's temperance

If you have money, you could try to upgrade some gems too. Gear should have flawless star+ while the weapon should have radiant star+. Marquise ruby is preferred of course if you can afford it :P

I hope this helps!

@Fzero124 <(^^<)

Mother of pearl why so much attack speed?

Replace your rare ring with a litany of the undaunted w/ crit damage. You don't need so much attack speed on your gear. With 11 ias manticore -> need at least 64 ias on your gear for 2.00001 aps breakpoint.

I don't understand the zuni's trail? Your using a poison weapon and your dex isn't that great. You should get some natalya's bloody footprints w/ 220+ dex/vit or pick up radius.

If you plan on not using the skill bonus on the chest, you can use a inna's vast expanse w/ 220+ vitality. These have melee reduction and are generally cheaper than the nat embrace.

Replace your natalya's reflection with some more stats on it...yea really...

Replace rare ring w/ ltiany of the undaunted w/ crit damage. Your all resist is low at the moment.

Overall w/o the ias on your rare ring, you can still lose up to 7 ias on your gear.

This means you can have 8 ias witching hour, 8 ias natalya's reflection, 8 ias mempo, 8 ias inna's temperance, 6 ias gloves and still be above 2.001 aps. To keep the attack speed overall, you have two options which depend on your amulet.

11 ias manticore -> at least 64 ias on gear

20 ias quiver
9 ias mempo
9 ias witching hour
9 ias inna's temperance
9 ias gloves

20 ias quiver
9 ias mempo
8 ias witching hour
8 ias inna's temperance
5 ias gloves
6 ias amulet

I hope this helps!

@SillyWabbit

<(^^<)

@Everyone I will make a new post soon since I reached my post limit here. How the heck did this happen?!
Edited by VocaloidNyan#1582 on 10/17/2013 2:11 AM PDT
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]