Diablo® III

Nyan's FREE rapid fire gearing service (>^^)>

Hi Nyan!

Here is your hug! (>^^)>

I have build my DH partially and is now stuck, appreciate your input on this. I am from Asia, so I can buy the stuff myself.

http://d3up.com/b/962109

I have a budget of 700m (excludes gems) but prefer not to spend all.

Will only be using bombardment and not other runes; I have a barb to do ubers.

Some decisions I have to make but don't know which is the correct path.

1. Inna belt vs WH
2. Inna armour vs Nats armour
3. Manticore vs Calamity & ideal breakpoints
4. Stats to go for in DML
5. The last ring should be a soj; just got a 4% crit to RF and 27% elite damage one today.

I have basically never played a DH; so treat me as an extreme noob :)

Thanks!
Edited by Spyky#1981 on 8/12/2013 8:38 PM PDT
@Spyky

Im not too sure about the prices in the KR servers, but I'll do my best ^.^

Manticore is much easier in terms of hatred mangement, I feel that a calamity always requires preperation -> punishment w/ night stalker to work effective. This is why I would choose the manticore over calamity.

- Get a 2 socket manticore w/ 40%+ weapon damage affix.

I can guess this is in the 1300dps range. I don't recommend getting a 2 socket dex manticore with ur budget because the dps or weapon damage would be too low to be considered. Crit damage is also important too and will be factored in when purchasing.

If your only gonna be using bombardment, with ur current gear only the 1.82 breakpoint seems viable. You currently have 33 ias on ur gear so you only need 17-18 more ias which you can easily get from a quiver. This only remains inna's favor and natalya's cloak as an option.

- Get a 150+ dex/vit inna's favor
- Get a 150+ dex/200+vit natalya's embrace
- Get an 18 ias deadman's legacy with 201+dex/201+vit with 6%+ to rapid fire. If your manticore is 11 ias, you can get away with 17 ias on the deadman's.

For your quiver, you basically wanna milk out as much stats as you can excluding ias, but the rapid fire bonus is most important.

Your stone of jordan needs higher RF bonus.
- Get a 6% ele/6%RF/27% Stone of jordan.

Because we went the inna's favor route, you need to make sure you have sufficent crit damage on ur gear. Your nat's reflect doesn't have any. This is probably the last place to find an upgrade if you wanna spend more money :P

2.01 breakpoint is only possible with five 9 ias gear slots, 11 ias manticore or a mix of that. Since ur mempo, inna's, gloves aren't perfect ias but are still really goos along with ur bracers/amulet, 1.82 breakpoint seems most reasonable for a bombardment user

As for builds, there are plenty and always adjust to the group your playing with! Remember if you plan to use shadow power with rapid fire, cast shadow power before you start channelling or else you will get no life steal. But also as a result, you will keep the life steal until you stop channelling.
Edited by VocaloidNyan#1582 on 8/13/2013 7:51 AM PDT
@Nyan
How does it look now?
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Luffy-1946/hero/22549518

I took out bat.... I may need to put it back later...

aps: 1.8876

(>^^)>
(>^^)>

I would like your opinion. I know I'm not complete but I only have 20m and I'd prefer to keep that as a buffer of sorts.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Biohazard-1958/hero/35389506

I do have weapons that say they do more damage than my currently equipped ones (like a Danetta's Spite that says it does ~40k more damage than the Dawn and a RS ruby socketed Calamity) but I keep these because the life steal comes very much in handy. I have a few of each of the ilvl 62 and 63 hand crossbows and a few Manticores.

I'm currently doing fine on inferno act one MP5, though I think it just took me two hours to clear out The Weeping Hollow. Lots of kiting, maybe a dozen deaths. xD

Edit: Oh, I don't use the Bombardment rune. I prefer Fire Support.
Edited by Biohazard#1958 on 8/13/2013 4:49 PM PDT
[quote="96265764678"]
I guess I'm doomed to forever wander the environs of Sanctuary as a dual wielding Night Bane, alone and unloved. :(

Hey Redcell have you thought about using Calamity + Danetta's Revenge both with hatred regeneration and a cloak with 1.30 hatred regeneration and M4D that rune that gives you back hatred + Bat? Maybe preparation punishment too? I don't know it's just an idea I've never tried this. But actually I'm thinking about it I have a good pair of danetta's and cloak with hatred regeneration + disc.
Hey,

Thanks for the help on the forums.

(>^^)>

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/SpecialEd-1574/hero/6089814

My budget is, well sucks really, 10-20 million. I recently sold a piece for 12 million. Don't touch RMAH.

As you can see use RF build based on many suggestions from folks.

Am I stuck with current budget?

Thanks again....
Edited by SpecialEd#1574 on 8/13/2013 5:25 PM PDT

I can guess this is in the 1300dps range. I don't recommend getting a 2 socket dex manticore with ur budget because the dps or weapon damage would be too low to be considered. Crit damage is also important too and will be factored in when purchasing.

Because we went the inna's favor route, you need to make sure you have sufficent crit damage on ur gear. Your nat's reflect doesn't have any. This is probably the last place to find an upgrade if you wanna spend more money :P

Thank Nyan for the detailed guide on gearing.

I will buy the stuff according to your recommendation.

For the Manticore, will a 1180 dps manticore (2 soc, Dex) be weaker than a 1300 dps manticore (2 soc, Intel)? Can a high dps, 1 soc, dex manticore be on par as well?

edit:
Just finished my dh, pretty sure I screwed up somewhere when I saw my ehp.
http://d3up.com/b/965473
Edited by Spyky#1981 on 8/14/2013 7:06 AM PDT
@Nyan
How does it look now?
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Luffy-1946/hero/22549518

I took out bat.... I may need to put it back later...

aps: 1.8876

(>^^)>

@Luffy

Looking good ^.^

You could change inna's temperance to 8 ias but higher vit, or DML to lower ias but a much higher crit chance to RF

You can only lose 5 more ias but ur DH looks good atm <(^^<)

(>^^)>

I would like your opinion. I know I'm not complete but I only have 20m and I'd prefer to keep that as a buffer of sorts.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Biohazard-1958/hero/35389506

I do have weapons that say they do more damage than my currently equipped ones (like a Danetta's Spite that says it does ~40k more damage than the Dawn and a RS ruby socketed Calamity) but I keep these because the life steal comes very much in handy. I have a few of each of the ilvl 62 and 63 hand crossbows and a few Manticores.

I'm currently doing fine on inferno act one MP5, though I think it just took me two hours to clear out The Weeping Hollow. Lots of kiting, maybe a dozen deaths. xD

Edit: Oh, I don't use the Bombardment rune. I prefer Fire Support.

@Biohazard
Im not very familiar with duel wielding...lol
But ill say that you wasted a lot of money on your demon hunter. I don't lie to people but I'll tell you exactly how to improve.

I highly recommend to sell your gems -> get better gear. Your gems are currently worth ~ 150m and this would get you a much better demon hunter with lower tier gems, because the quality of the item will far surpass the quality of the gem. Basically avoid building a demon hunter like this guy :

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Eifersucht-1881/hero/34523212

The biggest flaw about your demon hunter atm, is that it doesn't revolve around crits (which im questioning your reason for using sharpshooter). In this game, crits are very strong and we need to take advantage of this to make the most out of our expected damage. I have 96 crit chance (lol ya) and take the most out of that and get a lot of crit damage. Dex of course fuels crit damage too :P

As well, your hp pool is low. You sure have balls if you playing mp5 with ur hp xD

So anyways, here is the real meat you probably want :

- Get a nat's embrace 180vit+, and pick up radius if you want ^.^
- Get a nat's sight with crit chance + useful random affix
- Get a inna's temperence with 101+ vit.
- Craft some gloves ^.^ or buy 150+ dex/8cc/40cd gloves or something like that (crit damage important!)
- Craft dex amulets ^.^ or buy 100+dex/8cc/70cd/average damage amulet or something like that (crit damage important)
- Craft bracers! Get one with crit chance!
- Get a dex litany of the undaunted with crit damage, personally think ur resist all is low.
- Get some vitality on ur boots w/o losing much dex!
- Get vile wards with 80+ vit/180+dex. Should be cheap!
- Get average damage/crit damage nat's reflection!

Furthermore about crit damage : It helps fuel your expect damage overall along with crit chance. Sharpshooter fuels crit chance in a weird way. Your sheet dps (what it says in invo) displays ur expect dps only at that instant, then changes due to sharpshooter.

Weapons yeah should upgrade for sure. Imo a quiver would benefit you much more than the off-hand crossbow aa it gives you vitality, crit chance, attack speed, etc.

Skillset is a personally preference so all my ideas are from my experiences. Basically...do whatever feels right for you, I can only make suggestions. What exactly you wanna do? :P

Hey,

Thanks for the help on the forums.

(>^^)>

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/SpecialEd-1574/hero/6089814

My budget is, well sucks really, 10-20 million. I recently sold a piece for 12 million. Don't touch RMAH.

As you can see use RF build based on many suggestions from folks.

Am I stuck with current budget?

Thanks again....

@SpecialEd

<(^^<)

If you plan on using all the rapid fire runes, you only need either 37 ias on ur gear (38 ias if you use 10 ias manticore) or 65 ias (66 ias on 10 ias manticore). You currently have 55 ias. I recommend to drop some of that attack speed (can drop up to 18 attack speed!)

I recommend :

- Changing nat's embrace to 180+ vit/random affix (such as pick up radius, hatred regen, more dex, extra vit, etc). This opens up options for crafting dex amulets.
- Replace gloves with decent dex/high crit chance/high crit damage gloves. No need for attack speed here. You may get lucky via crafting BoA dex gloves.
- Craft BoA dex bracers. Any crit chance roll is up upgrade for you, and possibly might get lucky with a nice eHP roll
- Get a nat's sight with crit chance and anothet useful affix (vit, crit chance, more dex, picknup radius etc.
From what I see, this may benefit you alot.
- Get 180 dex nat's bloody footprints with vit. This completes the full nat's set and lets you get an extra 20 discipline.

You should try to upgrade that inna's favor ^.^
Manticore never get vit because it loses the chance for high damage. Generally you wanna get as much damage as you can on your weapon. Your future manticores have to be 11 ias unless you get 9 ias inna's temperence.
Quiver you must keep 20 attack speed to keep the 1.67 breakpoint.

Have fun ^.^

Thank Nyan for the detailed guide on gearing.

I will buy the stuff according to your recommendation.

For the Manticore, will a 1180 dps manticore (2 soc, Dex) be weaker than a 1300 dps manticore (2 soc, Intel)? Can a high dps, 1 soc, dex manticore be on par as well?

edit:
Just finished my dh, pretty sure I screwed up somewhere when I saw my ehp.
http://d3up.com/b/965473

@SpyKy

The 1300 dps manticore will definately be better because the weapon damage on the lower dps but dex manticore scales terribly. 22% weapon damage is very low compared to a high dps int manticore with 47% that takes advantage of the min/max damage very nicely particularly when you add a marquise ruby. Furthermore your dex is already good so adding more dex won't as strong as adding more damage.

People use ruby/emerald because people generally have good crit damage provided by the gloves, amulet, ring, witching hour on top of the crit damage given from the bow. Even at 100% crit chance, the ruby/emerald generally dominates the emerald/emerald combo (DiEoxidE you bastard!!!).

Your eHP is fine trust me, you could try to craft better bracers.
As well I did say to get an 18 ias DML I think (17 if 11 ias manticore), or else you will be below breakpoint.

@Everyone
Man its really hard to gear people when I have such high standards lol
Edited by VocaloidNyan#1582 on 8/14/2013 8:15 AM PDT
(>")> Hi Nyan

I played a ton at release of D3, then quit for months until like 2 days ago. Bought a cheap set for like 20-30mil that is playable in MP10 4 player key runs pretty comfortably, despite having to be super careful to not get hit twice

I've got about 160mil to put towards upgrades, thoughts? I know I need a better Manticore first:
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Sheik-1598/hero/4734643

I really miss my old NT build :/

@SpyKy

The 1300 dps manticore will definately be better because the weapon damage on the lower dps but dex manticore scales terribly. 22% weapon damage is very low compared to a high dps int manticore with 47% that takes advantage of the min/max damage very nicely particularly when you add a marquise ruby. Furthermore your dex is already good so adding more dex won't as strong as adding more damage.

Your eHP is fine trust me, you could try to craft better bracers.
As well I did say to get an 18 ias DML I think (17 if 11 ias manticore), or else you will be below breakpoint.

Okay, will change my manticore again, I'm tempted to look into 1 soc manticore for steals.

Btw,I got deceived by the in-game aps display on char sheet which shows me at 1.82; will change back to my 19% ias DML and get better nats ring (8ias) and manticore (10ias).
Edited by Spyky#1981 on 8/14/2013 8:58 AM PDT
The game rounds up the decimal thats why lol

Life steal is nice to have but its a huge dps gimp
Edited by VocaloidNyan#1582 on 8/14/2013 9:50 AM PDT
(>")> Hi Nyan

I played a ton at release of D3, then quit for months until like 2 days ago. Bought a cheap set for like 20-30mil that is playable in MP10 4 player key runs pretty comfortably, despite having to be super careful to not get hit twice

I've got about 160mil to put towards upgrades, thoughts? I know I need a better Manticore first:
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Sheik-1598/hero/4734643

I really miss my old NT build :/

@Sheik
<(^^<)

Your current ias is 55 and have a 11 ias manticore.
With ur manticore, you only need 37 ias (1.67 breakpoint) or 65 ias (2.01 breakpoint).
You also have low hp, as well low crit damage rolls on ur amulet/gloves

- Your gloves/amulet are decent so no need to improve via AH (craft upgrades for these items instead)

- Get a high dps 2 socket manticore with 40+ weapon damage (no dex unless its a steal). Put radient ruby/emerald in it (this will be expensive!)

Keep in mind that a 10 ias manticore has more damage than an 11 ias manticore provided they both have the same dps. Crit damage is also important when purchasing bows. Overall I think you will benefit more in terms of damage/eHP this way :

- Get inna's temperance with 140+ vit. This must be 9 ias
- Get nat's embrace with 190+ vit and useful random prop (maybe 200+ vit since ur low on hp)
- Get inna's favor with 140+ dex/vit (prefer 8% holy)
- Get nat's reflection with crit chance and a useful random prop. This must be 9 ias
- Get nat's sight with crit chance and a useful random prop (perhaps vit or pick up radius)
- Get litany of the undaunted with dex and crit damage
- Get nat's bloody footprints with 180+ dex/vit (you know why ^.^)
- Try to get a deadman's legacy like urs, but with bonus to bola or RF. A high vitality roll is fine too as long as its 20 ias.
- Try to get vile wards w/ similar about of dex but with vit as well
- Craft bracers

This should put you at 1.67-1.68 aps, with good dps/eHP
Edited by VocaloidNyan#1582 on 8/14/2013 10:36 AM PDT

@Biohazard
Im not very familiar with duel wielding...lol
But ill say that you wasted a lot of money on your demon hunter. I don't lie to people but I'll tell you exactly how to improve.

I highly recommend to sell your gems -> get better gear. Your gems are currently worth ~ 150m and this would get you a much better demon hunter with lower tier gems, because the quality of the item will far surpass the quality of the gem. Basically avoid building a demon hunter like this guy :

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Eifersucht-1881/hero/34523212

The biggest flaw about your demon hunter atm, is that it doesn't revolve around crits (which im questioning your reason for using sharpshooter). In this game, crits are very strong and we need to take advantage of this to make the most out of our expected damage. I have 96 crit chance (lol ya) and take the most out of that and get a lot of crit damage. Dex of course fuels crit damage too :P

As well, your hp pool is low. You sure have balls if you playing mp5 with ur hp xD

So anyways, here is the real meat you probably want :

- Get a nat's embrace 180vit+, and pick up radius if you want ^.^
- Get a nat's sight with crit chance + useful random affix
- Get a inna's temperence with 101+ vit.
- Craft some gloves ^.^ or buy 150+ dex/8cc/40cd gloves or something like that (crit damage important!)
- Craft dex amulets ^.^ or buy 100+dex/8cc/70cd/average damage amulet or something like that (crit damage important)
- Craft bracers! Get one with crit chance!
- Get a dex litany of the undaunted with crit damage, personally think ur resist all is low.
- Get some vitality on ur boots w/o losing much dex!
- Get vile wards with 80+ vit/180+dex. Should be cheap!
- Get average damage/crit damage nat's reflection!

Furthermore about crit damage : It helps fuel your expect damage overall along with crit chance. Sharpshooter fuels crit chance in a weird way. Your sheet dps (what it says in invo) displays ur expect dps only at that instant, then changes due to sharpshooter.

Weapons yeah should upgrade for sure. Imo a quiver would benefit you much more than the off-hand crossbow aa it gives you vitality, crit chance, attack speed, etc.

Skillset is a personally preference so all my ideas are from my experiences. Basically...do whatever feels right for you, I can only make suggestions. What exactly you wanna do? :P

I guess my sheet doesn't say, I built for attack speed. Currently at an average of 2.62. I just can't deal with the slow attack speed of the Manticore.

I know CC is important but I wanted to try for something else, open my attributes to new possibilities. As it is I crit a lot with my attack speed and RF and Sharpshooter just makes it a bit more potent.

And I spent a fortune crafting those gems. D:

...I'll see what I can do. T-T
Edited by Biohazard#1958 on 8/14/2013 11:56 AM PDT
Building attack speed is very expensive and requires a lot of money to do properly w/o giving up eHP, crit chance, crit damage, damage, or main stat.

As well from my experience, once you hit 2.5aps+ you should look for more damaging item/eHP rather than more attack speed (2.51 aps is a magic number for many skills across all classes). You need overall much more crit damage to fuel these crits, and would have much better results.
Edited by VocaloidNyan#1582 on 8/14/2013 12:13 PM PDT
I might have mentioned, some of what I'm wearing was actually given to me a long time ago. So I didn't waste that much money. xD
Edited by Biohazard#1958 on 8/14/2013 12:26 PM PDT
@SpecialEd<(^^<)If you plan on using all the rapid fire runes, you only need either 37 ias on ur gear (38 ias if you use 10 ias manticore) or 65 ias (66 ias on 10 ias manticore). You currently have 55 ias. I recommend to drop some of that attack speed (can drop up to 18 attack speed!)I recommend :- Changing nat's embrace to 180+ vit/random affix (such as pick up radius, hatred regen, more dex, extra vit, etc). This opens up options for crafting dex amulets.- Replace gloves with decent dex/high crit chance/high crit damage gloves. No need for attack speed here. You may get lucky via crafting BoA dex gloves.- Craft BoA dex bracers. Any crit chance roll is up upgrade for you, and possibly might get lucky with a nice eHP roll- Get a nat's sight with crit chance and anothet useful affix (vit, crit chance, more dex, picknup radius etc.From what I see, this may benefit you alot.- Get 180 dex nat's bloody footprints with vit. This completes the full nat's set and lets you get an extra 20 discipline.You should try to upgrade that inna's favor ^.^Manticore never get vit because it loses the chance for high damage. Generally you wanna get as much damage as you can on your weapon. Your future manticores have to be 11 ias unless you get 9 ias inna's temperence.Quiver you must keep 20 attack speed to keep the 1.67 breakpoint.Have fun ^.^

THANK YOU!
(>^^)>

Hey Nyan,

I have 200m and have a rough Idea of my upgrade path, just haven't worked out all the details. Hoping you could help me clear up some specifics. I'm most likely going to stick with the high velocity rune.

I kind of threw together a set with stuff I had around and bought a couple low-end items to try to get back into my DH again.

I know I'll probably need to make a better investment in my manticore, my current one was only 12m lol.

As far as crafting goes, I'm still working on Ammy, Shoulders, Bracers, Gloves (in that order) as I get DEs.

For gear, this is my rough idea:
-replace my right ring with Nats average dmg/cc or cd - whichever you think would be better? and keep the ring and boots for the 2 piece bonus.
-Inna's chest - probably in the 170 dex/vit and life% - keep chest and pants for 2 piece
-mempo - obviously cc is out of my range so high dex and anything else I can find a deal on
-Witching Hour belt - best I can afford at this point.

Planning on shooting for 9% asi on anything that I can afford to, but may have to give up on some for the sake of my budget.

Also what exactly should I be looking for when shopping for Manticore? is weap dmg % important? all I really know I need is high base 2 sock and high base cd. hoping to find something decent with dex. is the difference between 10 or 11 much to worry about?

Any and all suggestions are much appreciated! feel free to make corrections if I'm taking it completely the wrong direction.

Thanks!
Holy cow, thaks for the tips. I now have so much HP I can survive a charge attack from a Savage Beast. o.o
@McGridDLe

I think I played with you before....anyways.

Manticore A has 10 ias and 1250 dps, 80 crit damage
Manticore B has 11 ias and 1250 dps, 80 crit damage
Then choose Manticore A instead because it has more damage.

This is just a general statement, but of course there are many other factors/cases when choosing a weapon, such as weapon damage%, crit damage, the price. Don't look down on weapon damage!
Eg. My manticore has 1350 dps, 40% weapon damage. w/ marquise ruby -> 1623 dps
Duped manticore has 1344 dps, 50% weapon damage. w/ marquise ruby -> 1637 dps

Maybe I should put this in my first post, but I hope this helped you clarify some stuff about the weapon and helps you choose what manticore to get.

If you plan on using a rune that's not bombardment, you need 1.67 or 2.01 aps. Also recommended to have hatred spenders that are AoE along with it (like spike traps)

2.01 aps hits 25% more than 1.67 aps (basically 25% more dps). It kinda looks like you wanna aim higher attack speed? Keep in mind of hatred management. Personally

2.01 aps requires five 9 ias peices, 20 ias quiver, 11 ias manticore or a mix of those. This is a total of 65 ias on gear on 11 ias manticore. 66 ias w/ 10 ias manticore is another option too.

This is what I use and seems to make sense because it lets you use SoJ and amulet w/ no ias. The reason why I don't recommend to get ias on amulet because you want to make sure you have high crit damage/crit chance on that amulet (along w/ average damage if possible) and leaves out attack speed out (or else it would be 2 beez). This type of amulet is surprisingly very common to obtain through crafting (believe it or not) as player's best crafted amulet.

9 ias gloves -> Trifecta w/ (hopefully) good crit chance/crit damage/dex
9 ias ring -> Nat's reflection w/ crit chance and a useful affix. Average damage/socket is pretty useful or armor/vit/life%.

Note that the gloves/ring focus for pure dps.

9 ias inna temperance -> recommend high vit roll (120+)
9 ias dex witching hour -> recommend to have some eHP (vit/armor/all resist/life%). I think armor is a good option w/ maybe some vit if your lucky ^.^
9 ias mempo/andi's visage -> recommend dex mempo w/ 201dex+vit OR pick up radius
20 ias RF deadman's legacy -> recommend 5+ RF crit chance bonus,and a useful affix (socket, 201+ vit, 201+ dex, life%)
11 ias manticore -> Get something badass. I recommend NOT to get dex due to the low weapon damage it will have at your budget range.

1.67 aps breakpoint also leaves open to other options too (not as much ias needed ofc) and can focus more on 'damage'. As well, easier on hatred resource on rapid fire. You want an example of this? Or you think that 2.01 aps would be fine?

Here is some stuff to complete your gear.

Boots - Yours are fine.
Other ring - Stone of Jordan w/ 6%elementa/l26%+bonus vs elites/6%+ bonus to RF. Very useful vs elites and you need a max discipline item imo.
Chest - Inna's vast expanse w/ 190+ vit/decent dex. Yea that's relative :P These are much cheaper than natalya's embrace for double vit/150+dex rolls. Natalya's embrace however can roll hatred regen/max discipline/demon hunter skill stuff. However inna's vast expanse has melee reduction! *gasp*
Amulet - Keep crating!
Bracers - Same as above.
Shoulders - Same as above, try to get higher resist if you can ^.^ If you feel that you need to be a bit more tanky, vile wards is always an option that buyable.

If this wasn't detailed enough, let me know.

<(^^<)

@BioHazard

<(^^<)
Edited by VocaloidNyan#1582 on 8/14/2013 6:04 PM PDT
Hi Nyan!
I have a 15m budget
Here is your hug! (>^^)>
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/iMoofan-1559/hero/54333
I wish to use all rapid fire runes!

Thanks! and if you can't help me with such a low budget no worries
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]