Diablo® III

[OFF] Grim Dawn (hack & slash)

Enjoy!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XdcSaN5J8t4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=h_T2T_15qlk
Reply Quote
Just for the people who don't know, Grim Dawn is being make by the same developers who make Titan Quest and the Titan Quest Immortal Thrown expansion. TQIT is still a good game to play and has decent graphics; it came out to fill the space of where D3 would have been if it had have been released in 2005.
Reply Quote
Looks pretty good, actually. I played quite a bit of TQ and TQIT while waiting for Blizzard to make another Diablo game.... and since it seems I'm still waiting for that, I may just check out GD when the time comes, maybe when they get closer to beta.
Reply Quote
08/08/2013 05:43 PMPosted by Waitubold
Looks pretty good, actually. I played quite a bit of TQ and TQIT while waiting for Blizzard to make another Diablo game.... and since it seems I'm still waiting for that, I may just check out GD when the time comes, maybe when they get closer to beta.

Yah!
Reply Quote
I'm pretty excited for this one, I'm avoiding alphas and betas these days though.
Reply Quote
View profile
This is the Diablo 3 general forums.

Notice how this is the Gaming section?
Notice how people talk about other
games here?
Reply Quote
View profile
First impressions watching the Grim Dawn video:
horrible UI, seems too far zoomed out as well.
i remember how bad titan quest was, though.
basically had to hold down the potion button
even on the easiest difficulty.
hopefully they've learned since then...
Reply Quote
08/14/2013 02:29 AMPosted by Crocodilius
horrible UI

GD will have modding, something D3 will never have otherwise the UI get's the job done and considering the game is being made by 6 people (give or take a few) and is an indy game... it's pretty good.

seems too far zoomed out

You can scroll in or out so you can choose how close/far you are from the character. D3 only has two options I believe. Super close or relatively far away.

i remember how bad titan quest was

For it's time TQ was actually quite well done and could easily compare to D2 as well.

had to hold down the potion button
even on the easiest difficulty.

Grim Dawn has two things, Potions and health recovery out of combat and items/skills that give health recovery. Their is no health potion chugging in GD and they are used mostly as a last resort.
Reply Quote
08/25/2013 07:00 PMPosted by Zer0C00l
Yeah.. This is the Diablo 3 general forums.

"Games, gaming, and hardware" Seriously, I know your $ has run out, but just go troll a place where they ran out of idiots, please <3

It was moved by a mod obviously.

Game looks terrible by the way, but I don't mind the whiners and QQ-ers to go play it, at least no more bandwidth wastage here.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]