Diablo® III

Started playing my DH again, what to improve?

What should I upgrade first?

My WD currently has my Inna's pants, 100dex 198vit

Thank you!
Edited by Dropsy#1797 on 8/12/2013 4:19 AM PDT
Reply Quote
anyone help? what build should I be running?
Reply Quote
I think you should try to craft some bracers with AR on them.

As for builds, either Strafe - Demolition on MP5 or RF Bombardment on higher MPs.
Reply Quote
View profile
(>^^)>

Generally people using rapid fire in their builds or only use rapid fire, state ur budget.

- Pants on ur WD would save a lot of costs for ur DH ^.^ You could even keep the topaz in there for the hell of it xD

- Get a 20 ias quiver and 9 ias nat reflect. This will get you to the 2.01 breakpoint which is very important nyan~

- I highly recommend to slap on a max discipline item (like a stone of jordan in place of ur hellfire ring or max discipline RF quiver

- Rest of ur gear seems fine as long as those ias rolls are perfect, ur manticore is 11 ias, this would keep u at the 2.01 breakpoint

- As for builds, there are a lot tbh, and depends on the player.

I use this for farming

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/demon-hunter#dhVgcX!Zbe!bZaYcZ

I use something like this for ubers

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/demon-hunter#dRVgcX!YXe!YYZYcZ

Some other build

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/demon-hunter#WQhgcX!bXe!YaZYbZ

Pretty much w/e works for you is the build to use and then improve on it
Reply Quote
thank you so much, I will work on crafting new bracers, also work on a better nats/quiver.

This definitely gives me something to shoot for.

Thank you for the builds too! Nice!
Reply Quote
Just to throw an alternate opinion out there...

When using Rapid Fire (RF), I don't like the 2.01 break point because I burn up hatred too fast. I prefer to stick with the 1.67 break and get my CC & CD higher. With that strategy, I'd suggest upgrade to a CC Mempo, better bow and better DML with bonus to RF.

Since you haven't stated a budget I'll assume it's unlimited. I'd upgrade to:
1. 2 socket Manti with 48%+ Weapon Damage, +11% ASI and 1300-1350 DPS for 2 bills
2. 5.0-5.5 CC Mempo for 2 bills
3. DML with +8% CC RF, 10 CC, 19%+ IAS, 300+ Dex, 290+ Vit for (not sure on price, but probably 1 bill or more.)

I believe the 19% DML & 11% Manti will set you up to get to the 1.67 break with another 18% ASI (which you can get on 2 items). That means you could switch out the 2 bills Mempo for an equally good Nat's Helm for way less. It also opens up a lot of other flexibility with gloves, rings, belt, and the pants/Lacuni's combo.

You can see I took a different route by reducing ASI on a lot of my items to get cheaper prices.

Also remember the extra ASI doesn't help for Rapid Fire, but it does help the other (hatred generating) skill. So, keeping more than 1.67 is not a total waste.

I agree with Nyan, that you should at least try swapping out a +7% CC RF, 28%+ IDAEs SOJ with the Hellfire and see how you like it. I also agree with crafting better bracers.

As far as skills, I like RF - Fire Support for high MPs and Bola - Thunderball for the stun effect. I think you're going to find your set-up is a little glassy for MP8 and above. If you are getting 1-shotted too much, try switching out Archery for Perfectionist.
Edited by DoubleD#1397 on 8/13/2013 3:29 PM PDT
Reply Quote
View profile
I personally find the 2.01 breakpoint fine for hatred if you use a hatred regen cloak, quiver, bat, vengence with pick up radius gear. That's why for my RF builds, I prefer vengence over night stalker and use prep to support the discipline instead.

1.67 -> 2.01 is a 25% eDPS increase, but requires 28% more ias
Edited by VocaloidNyan#1582 on 8/12/2013 1:37 PM PDT
Reply Quote
I personally find the 2.01 breakpoint fine for hatred if you use a hatred regen cloak, quiver, bat, vengence with pick up radius gear. That's why for my RF builds, I prefer vengence over night stalker and use prep to support the discipline instead.

1.67 -> 2.01 is a 25% eDPS increase, but requires 28% more ias

There's no doubt the eDPS increase is substantial. But, my Hatred pool just can't keep up and for me at least "0 Hatred = Dead". I don't like being dead.

If I had unlimited gold to spend, I would go for the 2.01 breakpoint. Maybe the OP has huge gold/cash resources?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]