My assumptions and tone were spot on.

Loosely based on true events

lmao
Reply Quote
Btw, Storm Crows roll APoC by default.
Reply Quote
01/22/2014 06:21 PMPosted by MOBAjobg
Imho, it's endgame of CM Wizard build.

Well considering that this build really will die in 6 weeks and 6 days (loot 2.0 patch and loss of CM passive), I'd suggest you start offloading some of those GG items ASAP, as I've now done at the EU AH - they've already lost much of their $$$ value and it's dropping by the day.

Great theorising and research / testing and kudos to you for that - I am also a kill-speed min/maxer and am enjoying the PTR enormously, I just wanted to give a friendly heads-up of our beloved SNS (and varieties thereof) impending doom, and having struggled to shift my GG wiz and barb items, note with some dismay your gear still present...
Reply Quote
01/29/2014 06:17 AMPosted by Wired
I'd suggest you start offloading some of those GG items ASAP, as I've now done at the EU AH - they've already lost much of their $$$ value and it's dropping by the day.

Pot, meet kettle.
Reply Quote
01/28/2014 12:42 PMPosted by Boozor
I'm being an a$$ because I was assuming your "." posts were troll attempts.

I apologize for my tone it was clearly misplaced.

nice going boozor. I also thought you sounded mean.

01/28/2014 12:37 PMPosted by Ulianov465
Cheers,

Ulianov

Australian?
Reply Quote
01/29/2014 06:17 AMPosted by Wired
01/22/2014 06:21 PMPosted by MOBAjobg
Imho, it's endgame of CM Wizard build.

Well considering that this build really will die in 6 weeks and 6 days (loot 2.0 patch and loss of CM passive), I'd suggest you start offloading some of those GG items ASAP, as I've now done at the EU AH - they've already lost much of their $$$ value and it's dropping by the day.

Great theorising and research / testing and kudos to you for that - I am also a kill-speed min/maxer and am enjoying the PTR enormously, I just wanted to give a friendly heads-up of our beloved SNS (and varieties thereof) impending doom, and having struggled to shift my GG wiz and barb items, note with some dismay your gear still present...

So hypocritical of you to use the AH to offload your gear before it lose it's value. Ie maximizing your net at the expense of others no less.

Thanks for criticizing others that do this while still not withholding yourself to your own "higher" standards.
Reply Quote
Boozor 1, Wired 0
Reply Quote
01/29/2014 09:44 AMPosted by Boozor
So hypocritical of you to use the AH to offload your gear before it lose it's value. Ie maximizing your net at the expense of others no less.

Pardon? 'Maximising my net'? No Boozor, minimising my loss - not that it's any business of yours.

01/29/2014 09:44 AMPosted by Boozor
Thanks for criticizing others that do this

Disillusioned? Allow me to clarify. My criticisms extend to 'flippers, botters and scammers' (and also PKers in HC too). I and most players with a conscience and some modicum of standards, loathe the reprehensible actions of those that seek to gain from exploitation of broken game mechanics or preying on the naivety of others.

In no way does this conflict with my selling of my gear at the ah, for a lower price than I paid.

I humbly suggest you might be guilty of judging me by your own dubious standards here Boozor, not to mention being rather rude.

/Peace.
Reply Quote
Hmm..

Boozor 1, Wired 0

Cuz really, all of your ideologies above are perspective, not morally, driven, wired.

Like, you know your gear will be worthless in a reasonable, fully measurable and accountable time frame. You are selling something, based on your views, that you know will have little to no value in about 50 days. Seems like taking advantage - if I were to subscribe to your system
Edited by Melkor#1521 on 1/29/2014 10:06 AM PST
Reply Quote
01/29/2014 09:56 AMPosted by Wired
or preying on the naivety of others.

Snore!
Reply Quote
Disillusioned? Allow me to clarify. My criticisms extend to 'flippers, botters and scammers' (and also PKers in HC too). I and most players with a conscience and some modicum of standards, loathe the reprehensible actions of those that seek to gain from exploitation of broken game mechanics or preying on the naivety of others.

And you think selling items mere weeks before you yourself have claimed they become worthless isn't preying on that same naivety?

You know, I actually have some respect people who feel that exploiting the vulnerable is a bad thing. But what you're doing is something else entirely. You've found something you dislike (flipping), and then came up with an excuse for why you dislike it (hurts the uninformed), an excuse you then use to hurl abuse at people whose moral compass is not exactly aligned with yours.

And that's not even the worst: you turn around and by your own actions contribute to hurting the uninformed (by selling them worthless items). Apparently you yourself do not feel you have to abide by the very same moral compass you call out others on. Please, explain to me how that is not hypocritical.

I humbly suggest you might be guilty of judging me by your own dubious standards here Boozor, not to mention being rather rude.

You accuse Boozor (and others) of, and I quote, having no conscience, being reprehensible, without standards, exploitative and predatory. In a single post.

And you have the nerve to call him rude?
Reply Quote
mzy you are one awesome person.

You've got the math.
You've got the logic.
You've got the personality.
You never come on Mumble.

Which one of these ^ should change?

Go.
Reply Quote
Mzy, it's pointless to argue with Wired. It's a waste of time.
Reply Quote
View profile
01/29/2014 11:12 AMPosted by jenpeezey

Yeah, well, I found a pic of Wired.
http://stream1.gifsoup.com/webroot/animatedgifs1/1105440_o.gif
Reply Quote

Botting is cheating and usually gets banned. Scammers are everywhere in this world....

PKers are as loathsome as scammers.

However, what is wrong with flipping? Is it not the American way to find a way to make money? Flippers are not forcing anyone to spend their money. If they are naive then who's at fault? Does the big fish eat the little fish? Do you expect the lion to ignore the baby gazelle next time lunch rolls round?

I bet you also think taxes should be raised for people that make more $$ too?

Punish the successful right? Help the little guy...the poor helpful soul who forgot to go to college and educate himself.....let us tax him less because of his own lack of success.......GREAT IDEA...NOT

"Who's the more foolish, the fool or the fool who follows?"

01/29/2014 06:55 AMPosted by yodatoy
Australian?

Yoda - Why you hate Australians? lol
Reply Quote
*hey pens*
Reply Quote
01/29/2014 11:46 AMPosted by Melkor
*hey pens*

Sincere?
Reply Quote
TBH I wouldn't mind someone ragging on flipping or AHing if that is their standpoint if they stood by it. I'm pretty receptive to different viewpoints.

Judging by his gear he obviously used AH. Hence never forth coming and answered me when I asked him in my other post.

Now telling OP to off load his stuff ASAP. Why ?

Because he knows it's worthless.

So unless your selling your items at give away prices someone else will take the bill on your gear.
Reply Quote
PHEW! Surprising what a little friendly reminder to the OP brings out from others isn't it? I was going to smile and move on, but felt the need to correct a few inaccuracies by some of the posters hereabouts, and address some rather childish remarks and comments.

01/29/2014 10:56 AMPosted by mzy
And you think selling items mere weeks before you yourself have claimed they become worthless isn't preying on that same naivety?

They DO have some inherent value, though naturally limited (and therefore relatively cheap) for the weeks they are still usable, and indeed possibly into the expansion in some cases. No 'preying' and absolutely no naivety, no 'buying to FLIP!' All purchasers of my old gear knew about RLTW and CM nerfs incoming. And unlike some others - I have sold items I USED, (some for many months) and also neither bought or sold for a PROFIT - see the difference? Good. Next!

You're blurring lines here Mzy, and failing to discern an all-to-obvious difference, just to make a flawed and utterly invalid point.

You accuse Boozor (and others) of, and I quote, having no conscience, being reprehensible, without standards, exploitative and predatory. In a single post.

LOL @ myself taking the time to correct you, but yet again you're wrong Mzy, (seems to be a theme emerging?).

The sentence you MISquoted was referring to ACTIONS, not players individually. The notable exception being that Boozor EVIDENTLY has rather dubious standards as a self-confessed profiteer from flipping items, so i was NOT rude to confirm a reasonable and fair judgement what he confessed to. And I only did even this because he commented on my reply to the OP - falsely accusing me of double standards.

I should also point out that my post in this thread was a polite reminder in a reply to the OP that we're losing the CM passive in a matter of weeks, thus making some of his build-specific items substantially less valuable. It pains me to see so many of Boozor's fanbois (and Jen) jump on any opportunity to 'shake a finger at me' clearly in a direct response to my criticisms of Boozor's flipping activities in an entirely seperate thread of some weeks ago.

01/29/2014 10:04 AMPosted by jenpeezey
Snore!
Tired Jen? I know you're a working mother, but perhaps less time making snide comments on D3 forums would allow you the sleep you evidently crave, lol.

01/29/2014 11:12 AMPosted by jenpeezey

I can only conclude that some consciences were pricked and that some truths hurt!

However, I am glad to see that -
You know, I actually have some respect people who feel that exploiting the vulnerable is a bad thing.

- you have respect, because it helps me overlook your inaccuracies and misquotes.

01/29/2014 10:03 AMPosted by Melkor
Hmm..

Boozor 1, Wired 0

LOL. Grow up! At least attempt some modicum of wit when posting, or your remarks will be treated with the contempt they merit.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]