Diablo® III

Ultra Budget CM/WW Guide [WEEKLY GIVE AWAYS]

One thing I would like Blizzard to change is no quest skipping... at least then everyone would have do the Belial quest... even more so for CM/WW wizards because you can't freeze his third form at all. Sure you can still get carried, but that's obviously not the point.
Reply Quote
09/14/2013 06:56 PMPosted by MrDuMa
One thing I would like Blizzard to change is no quest skipping... at least then everyone would have do the Belial quest... even more so for CM/WW wizards because you can't freeze his third form at all. Sure you can still get carried, but that's obviously not the point.

You could just do Belial on MP0 then with CM just to get the quest done easily :P.

Btw, like my new setup MrDuMa? Looks like the late night shenanigans paid off :)
Reply Quote
I got bored and put together something for under 1 million.
http://d3up.com/b/1066253/budget-2-73-aps-cm-wiz

That is the link to the gear right there.

Here are the core stats at paragon 0:
2.755 APS
49.5 crit
856 LoH
4k Armor
411 AR
28k HP

I would say this set can do MP4-MP5 with SNS. It's a little soft, but it can work.

MrDuMa, if you want, you can add this set to your giveaways.
Reply Quote
wow that pretty amazing for under 1mill
Reply Quote
09/15/2013 03:09 AMPosted by GoSuPanda
Btw, like my new setup MrDuMa? Looks like the late night shenanigans paid off :)

Haven't seen the changes yet, but like many people, yourself included, I like looking at HyoriLee.

lol Jaetch's Mempo. Hmm... I'm wondering... what's your old amulet? It'd definitely have IAS on it... I think you'd be better off using the trifecta amulet and switching out your Tal chest for a Zuni chest... 200Vit+ and armor. Always has 70AR+ and an Int roll.. would that set up give you more DPS/EHP than your current set up?

I got bored and put together something for under 1 million.
http://d3up.com/b/1066253/budget-2-73-aps-cm-wiz

That is the link to the gear right there.

Here are the core stats at paragon 0:
2.755 APS
49.5 crit
856 LoH
4k Armor
411 AR
28k HP

I would say this set can do MP4-MP5 with SNS. It's a little soft, but it can work.

MrDuMa, if you want, you can add this set to your giveaways.

As soon as I can confirm Amos' set, I might have three give away sets next week! I could space them apart a bit and give away just one at a time... that could give us more time to build more sets... but then again, it's really only taking me a couple of days to build these anyway.
Edited by MrDuMa#1541 on 9/16/2013 7:20 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Here is my set as it would appear on a plvl 0 Wizard.

http://d3up.com/b/1036177/budget

also i have the skill recomendation for the set there as well, because it's a relativelly low dps build it relys on edp not sheet, so when your runnning fully buffed as you should be with constant frozen adn meteor fire procs in your damage bubble you can see just shy of 80k dps.

2.31aps
67cc (biffed) 52 unbiffed (lol)
3.7k armor
547 ar
(83.16 mit all up)
226k ehp
1067 loh
80kdps biffed (49k unbiffed)

final price was 2.6mill (tal set kinda killed it lol)

feels about mp6/7 capable and you will be at home flying through mp5 any day of the week
Edited by Amos#6777 on 9/16/2013 7:11 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Didn't realise that my auctions ended while I was at work... here is next give away set:

http://d3up.com/b/1066595

I set the paragon level to 1 so it's going by base stats.

64.9k DPS
2.507 APS (_just_ makes it)
52 CC
4.1k armor
444 AR
1475 LoH
36k HP

The total cost: 787,949g

Not bad, huh :p
Edited by MrDuMa#1541 on 9/16/2013 7:21 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Haven't seen the changes yet, but like many people, yourself included, I like looking at HyoriLee.

lol Jaetch's Mempo. Hmm... I'm wondering... what's your old amulet? It'd definitely have IAS on it... I think you'd be better off using the trifecta amulet and switching out your Tal chest for a Zuni chest... 200Vit+ and armor. Always has 70AR+ and an Int roll.. would that set up give you more DPS/EHP than your current set up?

The old ammy had attack speed and crit chance, but no crit damage at all, so upgrading to the mempo let me use my highest DPS ammy that I have crafted. I have no other gear atm where I could do better then my current setup, but if I ever roll that GG trifecta ammy, I probably will make the switch over to a zuni's chest for the added EHP. I'm currently at 88.25% MIT with 388k EHP, so pretty decent.

Also, that 787k gold set is pretty boss for that price, haha. Trying to gear for 2.73 at around 1 million gold really loses a lot of MIT and EHP, I think 2.51 is probably the best breakpoint to shoot for at this budget.
Edited by GoSuPanda#1180 on 9/16/2013 4:31 PM PDT
Reply Quote
wow you guys - those are amazing sets for soooo cheap.
Reply Quote
GoSuPanda
Yeah... not having to rely on Tal's chest saves you a bit... but I had to use Inna's pants which was one the most expensive thing to purchase for me at 105k. I think the amulet was the most expensive item at 112k.. BT chest was 20k, gloves at 70k, WH 50k, Nat's ring at 9k (lololol).. I think they were the stand out buys.

2.51 is definitely easier to gear for.. it's about 200k EHP.

RE your gear set.. I'm at 86.28% mit with 282k EHP... soo much less than you (running meteor). Just keep crafting.. you'll get one eventually. As soon as I craft a decent pair of Vit gloves, I should be in a much better position. My best two so far are 204Vit with low trifecta (6IAS/8.5CC/40CD) and 300Vit, 100ish Dex/Int, 34AR, bifecta 8.5CC/28CD... this will be as painful as rolling amulets :s

Amos
I can use AH pretty well to build pretty solid ultra low budget sets.. but I'm still pretty bad at flipping items :(

With your set, this is three very solid sets for give away! I'll update the opening post tonight and open up entries for the next give away.

Just a question for the both of you... would you prefer three sets to give away all at the same time or do it once a week? I'm not fussed really, but I would like more inventory space :p
Reply Quote
I would like to enter for this giveaway!
Reply Quote
09/16/2013 05:36 PMPosted by GODSRAGE
I would like to enter for this giveaway!

Hmm... your gear set up is already better I think.. getting our sets would actually make you worse? lol?
Reply Quote
well depending ont he interest we can do all 3 but if there aren't many viable takers maybe we should just spread them out - i have inventory space to hold on to gears if people want to keep makign adn shifting sets, since i wont' be using inventory much anymore, just casual gameing no serious upgradign and flipping.

if we have decent interest i think all 3 if there are only a few people... i dunno maybe all 3 as well so better chance of more winners, afterall it take a couple days to build a set anyway.

so basically i'm undecided lol but i have room to store gear for week by week give aways. That way we might be gettting more new players in as there will always be somethign going on give away
Reply Quote
At the moment, no one really knows about this thread/give away other than Wizards... I was thinking about posting this in the Aus/NZ forums (since we're Strayans) and maybe the General Forums (not sure I wanna touch on that cesspool just yet..).

I'm good either way really.
Reply Quote
OP updated!

Entries now open for three give away sets thanks to Amos and GoSuPanda!

Closing date for entries TBA (haven't decided yet... need to ask the guys what they think).
Reply Quote
mm might want to extend the time so more people can get a chance in say maybe 2 weeks with bumps for righteousness.
Reply Quote
Can I enter the give away? I just recently got back into playing diablo 3 I took a break shortly after the paragon update and am working on improving my wizard once again.
Reply Quote
Veckincile#1363
Reply Quote
ABauer91, Veckincile
Thanks for your entries.

Amos & GoSuPanda
Are you's going to pick at random or do you want people to ask for which set they want?
Reply Quote
ABauer91, Veckincile
Thanks for your entries.

Amos & GoSuPanda
Are you's going to pick at random or do you want people to ask for which set they want?

I'm fine with you choosing the winners, and they can choose which set they want. I'll keep an eye out for the winners in this thread.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]