Diablo® III

How to EPIC Fail on a Competition - I.H.W.P

1. Is FoS 15 min or 30 min?
2. Pen, I sent a friends request yesterday in case I have more questions.
Reply Quote
1. Is FoS 15 min or 30 min?2. Pen, I sent a friends request yesterday in case I have more questions.

I know there was some talk about the FoS run being lengthened but the posted rules still say 15 minutes for FoS and there was never any official post by Pens or Yoda clearly stating that it wasn't 15 minutes anymore. At least two teams have run and recorded it at 15 minutes already.

15 minutes seems to be ok though. Team Pooped on got 4 drops. Our team got 5. Not big numbers, but so far no one has been skunked.

-dolynick
Edited by dolynick#1290 on 8/23/2013 7:43 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Pens,

Progress wise, Where are the other teams at? Can we get a post summarizing the results? Doly and I have posted link to our streams and i have not found any other team's posts for streams.

Mine:
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/9662346220?page=3#42
Doly:
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/9662346220?page=3#43
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/9662346220?page=2#39
Reply Quote
Pens, Progress wise, Where are the other teams at? Can we get a post summarizing the results? Doly and I have posted link to our streams and i have not found any other team's posts for streams.

The only other results I have seen posted were by Team Pens/Pooped On:
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/9662276229?page=2#22

FoS and Ubers.

-dolynick
Reply Quote
08/23/2013 08:28 AMPosted by dolynick
Pens, Progress wise, Where are the other teams at? Can we get a post summarizing the results? Doly and I have posted link to our streams and i have not found any other team's posts for streams.

The only other results I have seen posted were by Team Pens/Pooped On:
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/9662276229?page=2#22

FoS and Ubers.

-dolynick

Doly, I am offended that you would call us Team Pens. Our one and only true name is Team Pooped On.
Reply Quote
08/23/2013 09:18 AMPosted by snickerers
Doly, I am offended that you would call us Team Pens. Our one and only true name is Team Pooped On.

I am offended by the fact that you are offended. Does that make us even?

-dolynick
Reply Quote
Beerman - I think the only teams with results so far our my team and dolys. I also have no seen any other reults posted.

In discussion with a good portion of members/leaders last night we decided to extend the deadline a couple weeks. I'll wait until Yoda gets back to discuss an actual date but dolys team (the 1 team completed) is ok with extending so I think we should.

A lot of people were out on vacations/etc and xp leveling in light of the new announcement.

New dates to follow.
Reply Quote
kewl, thnx pens. without yoda(Haiti) lameboi(broken laptop) toma(busy RL) we are lil short-wiz-OHanded.
Reply Quote
Next time this is being done...just count me in
Reply Quote
08/27/2013 05:48 AMPosted by FL0Maxx
kewl, thnx pens. without yoda(Haiti) lameboi(broken laptop) toma(busy RL) we are lil short-wiz-OHanded.

Yep same here. I have been out for almost a week and our main freezer is off this week + seems like issues with other teams as well.

Thanks to Dolys team for being cool with extending the deadline. We didn't want this to drag out but in lue of all the issues teams are having its the only option.
Reply Quote
08/27/2013 07:09 AMPosted by pensfan080
Thanks to Dolys team for being cool with extending the deadline.

When did it become my team? Thank Gcanum. I'm just the hired help.

-dolynick
Reply Quote
When did it become my team? Thank Gcanum. I'm just the hired help.

-dolynick

#1 overall pick
Reply Quote
Yoda said to give results at end of week, but I couldn't find him, so I'm going to post our results here.

1. act2, vota de run: 85
2. act3, fos leg run: 10
3. act3, 5nv + kw: 3 min 19 sec
4. act4, spire2 clear: 5 min 16 sec
5. ubers (3 ave): 4 min 58 sec

edit: apparently, I don't know how to count to 5.
Edited by kiza#1883 on 9/10/2013 6:55 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Wow. Impressive numbers on those runs. Clearly in the lead for now.

Got links for recordings of the runs? I wouldn't mind watching a couple of them.

-dolynick
Reply Quote
Unfortunately, we didn't record our runs. If you're looking to improve your results, I can give some tips in game.
Reply Quote
09/10/2013 06:54 PMPosted by kiza
Unfortunately, we didn't record our runs.

:/
Reply Quote
stop necroing things we were all supposed to be paying attention to damnit - i was living happily in the world of bliss ignorance.
Reply Quote
Ok so we want to finish this thing off. With the xpac announcement, people quiting/selling off, or whatever reasons, it has sort of faded into the background.

There are 3 teams that did not finish whose team members are either gone or not interested. I'd like to combine whatever people are left into 1 or 2 teams and finish this thing off.

The other two teams (kiza/Gcanum) do not seem to have any issue with this - after all, all legos and proceeds go back to the wiz community so even if this new team is stacked who really cares??

Can I get a list of who is left and wants to see this thing through.

100% in and committed to finishing no later than next Wednesday:

Pensfan
Void
Melkor

EDIT: I'd like to nominate Melkor as my honorary right hand man in helping see this thing through. Yoda is quite busy now and not sure if he's quit or not quit???....Melk - you seem to have shown the most interest in getting this thing finished and have the respect of the community as Yoda did.

I get very busy at work and cannot keep on on threads cept for 30 mins a day to blast out as many posts as i can. Having your help + the fact we talk every night on mumble will be instrumental in finishing this time.

Let me know if you accept
Edited by pensfan080#1647 on 9/17/2013 10:01 AM PDT
Reply Quote
how about a semi teem pooped on with melk as the guest? ie - melk pens jung me
Reply Quote
Aww Pens, you sure do know how to butter up the dude who loves the spotlight.

I do accept - but I've got a slight time restriction issue over the next few days.

Tonight = not in game (traveling for business) - I'll log on mumble and see what the plan is, from my hotel.
Wednesday night (after ~7:00pm) = available until 12:00am EST
Thursday night (after ~7:00pm) = available until 12:00am EST
Friday available after 5:00PM EST until quite late.
Saturday = not in game
Sunday, available all day.
After that, next Mon-Wed I should be available as per my usual routine.

So yes, I will do whatever I can to help close this out by Wednesday...which gives me..6 days to integrate the winners into CM-ALS IV. That means, if possible, we need a hard deadline set for Wednesday at XX:XX o'clock. After that, Cirdan pulls the last ship outta the harbor. Word.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]