Diablo® III

Tyrael Tatto

Hello,

Wanted to show this off a little. Tell me what you think I love the detail in it, it was worth the six and a half hours in the chair. I was in so much pain we had to dumb down the wings a little but I will upgrade them later

http://postimg.org/image/up0ltfjtx/
Reply Quote
Badassssss
Reply Quote
thanks glad you like it
Reply Quote
Awesome! :)
Reply Quote
That's so epic!
Reply Quote
I find skin to be far more beautiful then any dyes or inks.
But that is a sweet looking tat. =D
Reply Quote
I hate to sound like a prick, but...what's that going to look like in 40 years? When you are in your golden years and your skin is all wrinkly and possibly, flabby.

Don't get me wrong, it looks tight now, but man, in the future, imagine explaining that to your grandkids.
Reply Quote
https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/987_4834434257938_544103312_n.jpg

Fhesmiter and I got the same tattoo on the same day. he is a buddy of mine in RL. Looks great bud!
Reply Quote
Community Manager
Hello,

Wanted to show this off a little. Tell me what you think I love the detail in it, it was worth the six and a half hours in the chair. I was in so much pain we had to dumb down the wings a little but I will upgrade them later

http://postimg.org/image/up0ltfjtx/
That is a REALLY incredible Tyrael tattoo! Major props to your skilled tattoo artist as well!

https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/987_4834434257938_544103312_n.jpg

Fhesmiter and I got the same tattoo on the same day. he is a buddy of mine in RL. Looks great bud!
I love seeing all these different re-imaginings of this great piece of Brom artwork as tattoos fit for a hero of Sanctuary! That's really awesome. :)
Reply Quote
Cool, but that's a very poor long term decision.
Reply Quote
09/09/2013 04:56 PMPosted by aro

That's a very ignorant thing to say. I'm not looking to start anything here, I'm merely informing you.
What you said means that you would never get a tattoo because it would not be a good decision based on the lifestyle you chose. His however may not require his body to be "untainted" (if you will).
He may be a lumberjack working in northern Montana making a very decent living because of extreme conditions for all you know. You may be a CEO for a fortune 500 company. We just don't know.
Don't be so quick to say something like that next time.
Reply Quote
im covered with tattoo and i have one of tyrael ! but it is heavily modified cause i didnt want people who dont play the game to reconize him :P and i agree with kenny iam a fisherman and my tattoo isnt bothering anyone (sorry for my english im french)
Reply Quote
Well, I have quite a few tattoos and I have to say that your tattoo is awesome...thanks for showing it off.
Reply Quote
Check out mine on my back !

Welcome to the Tyrael tattoo club ;)

http://imageshack.us/a/img43/521/part2pu.jpg
Edited by grimdigital#1546 on 9/9/2013 5:41 PM PDT
Reply Quote
09/09/2013 05:30 PMPosted by Kennyks4

That's a very ignorant thing to say. I'm not looking to start anything here, I'm merely informing you.
What you said means that you would never get a tattoo because it would not be a good decision based on the lifestyle you chose. His however may not require his body to be "untainted" (if you will).
He may be a lumberjack working in northern Montana making a very decent living because of extreme conditions for all you know. You may be a CEO for a fortune 500 company. We just don't know.
Don't be so quick to say something like that next time.

shuddap. any tattoo is a terrible long-term decision.
Reply Quote
Check out mine on my back !

http://imageshack.us/a/img43/521/part2pu.jpg

you don't have one, you took the original tyrael tattoo, blew it up, and placed it on a picture of your back. funny how things like this lose quality when you make them larger than they were meant to be.
Reply Quote
I was afraid of two things:

A) It wouldn't be a cool version of tyreal
B) The tattoo artist messed it up

To my pleasant surprise it was neither :D

If you find you get bored by the blue or you are allergic to it (one of my friends is allergic to the red color :S) and you ended up replacing it with black, it would still look okay.

And to most of those here who made a comment about the long term ramifications of getting a tattoo, your statements are leaving very little credit to fhesmiter20. Most of you immediately assume he has not thought about it, or that he can not make decisions for himself like a functional adult. The lack of sentience you allow a fellow human being like the OP is disheartening when you know absolutely nothing about him, it really is.

09/09/2013 05:40 PMPosted by DrunkTank
shuddap. any tattoo is a terrible long-term decision.

Even if it is not my thing in the majority of cases, I don't try to shove my subjective opinion down anyone's throat.
Edited by fingrknitter#1794 on 9/9/2013 5:44 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Cool man! Don't listen to the haters. I have both arms sleeved. I once had a guy walking out of a store tell me "why did you do that, what about when you're old?" Meanwhile this guy is coming out of the store with a 30 pack of beer and carton of cigs. I said "you should actually be more worried about liver disease and cancer for yourself then my tattoos as I'm pretty confident I will out live you" That shut him up pretty quick.
Reply Quote
09/09/2013 05:41 PMPosted by DrunkTank
you don't have one, you took the original tyrael tattoo, blew it up, and placed it on a picture of your back. funny how things like this lose quality when you make them larger than they were meant to be.

Uhhh no ?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]