Diablo® III

Tyrael Tatto

nice tat, i have several
Reply Quote
Very cool Tyrael ink, guys. Loving this.
Reply Quote
Tats look cool. It is a shame what Blizz did to Tyrael's look in D3 making him a brown looking puny human. Who would ever get a tattoo with that ;)
Reply Quote
Pretty sick. Great art work there.
Reply Quote
I hate to sound like a prick, but...what's that going to look like in 40 years? When you are in your golden years and your skin is all wrinkly and possibly, flabby.

Don't get me wrong, it looks tight now, but man, in the future, imagine explaining that to your grandkids.

Who cares about what a tat is gonna look like in 40 years. Do you know what you will look like in 40 years? Let alone what your SKIN is gonna look like in 40 years? It will all look bad so who cares. Is this the conversation you start with every piece of ink you see?

The last supper painting in Milan, Italy looks like garbage now, does that stop any art historians from remanicing how much of a masterpiece it was at the time? Sure didn't stop me from enjoying it while i was there.
Reply Quote
I love the logic that you shouldn't decorate your body now because it may diminish some theoretical pleasure you will derive from your unadorned skin when it is "wrinkly" and "flabby."
Reply Quote
I hate to sound like a prick, but...what's that going to look like in 40 years? When you are in your golden years and your skin is all wrinkly and possibly, flabby.

Don't get me wrong, it looks tight now, but man, in the future, imagine explaining that to your grandkids.

http://joyreactor.com/post/590460

Btw, real cool tattoo, I got one myself, but an old version of Tyrael when Diablo 3 wasn't out yet.
Edited by Lycahon#1744 on 9/12/2013 2:42 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Lycahon pretty much nailed the response to your inquiry.

With proper maintenance, your tattoos will look as good when you're 80 as they did the day you got them.

09/09/2013 04:56 PMPosted by aro
Cool, but that's a very poor long term decision.

This isn't 1950, tattoos are far more accepted than they once were...as are facial piercings.

http://www.neatorama.com/2007/09/23/the-tattooed-doctor/#!j43Lu

Many people have tattoos, even if you don't realize it.

shuddap. any tattoo is a terrible long-term decision.

Grow up, it's not 1950.

http://www.neatorama.com/2007/09/23/the-tattooed-doctor/#!j43Lu

Tattoos are quite accepted now days, and with proper maintenance...they'll look as good when you're 80 as they did when you got them. As Lycahon said:

I think ignorance is a poor long-term decision...and yet I still come across people like you all the time. Far more saddening than potentially seeing a doctor who has a set of sleeves depicting artwork he's fond of.

...and this is coming from someone without any tattoos or piercings, by the by.
Reply Quote

so i did think about this as i do with all of mine and its on my thigh so its easy to hide and bottom line i give no !@#$s. i will tell the grand kids the truth that my best man at my wedding and i (the post above from fallen for) we wanted to get something that reminds us of the "good old days" d2 was a big part of my life..

and its not my first tattoo, my first one is a triforce on my arm and a transmutation circle on my back. i guess i thank you for the look out. but i am not some dumb 18yr old who just ran out and got a tattoo. this is not to sound defensive to dont take it that way.
Edited by fhesmiter20#1940 on 10/22/2013 10:50 PM PDT
Reply Quote
09/09/2013 05:30 PMPosted by Kennyks4
Cool, but that's a very poor long term decision.

That's a very ignorant thing to say. I'm not looking to start anything here, I'm merely informing you.
What you said means that you would never get a tattoo because it would not be a good decision based on the lifestyle you chose. His however may not require his body to be "untainted" (if you will).
He may be a lumberjack working in northern Montana making a very decent living because of extreme conditions for all you know. You may be a CEO for a fortune 500 company. We just don't know.
Don't be so quick to say something like that next time.

thanks man good looking.
you were close to what i do i am a soldier in the middle of the desert lol
Reply Quote
I think that is a awesome tattoo.
Reply Quote
09/10/2013 11:05 AMPosted by DmacKMK

Who cares about what a tat is gonna look like in 40 years. Do you know what you will look like in 40 years? Let alone what your SKIN is gonna look like in 40 years? It will all look bad so who cares. Is this the conversation you start with every piece of ink you see?

The last supper painting in Milan, Italy looks like garbage now, does that stop any art historians from remanicing how much of a masterpiece it was at the time? Sure didn't stop me from enjoying it while i was there.

Well it's more about what you'll think about it in x amount of years.

If a 12 year old got a tattoo (for example), it's going to be about something 12 year olds like. When that 12 year old grows up to be 25, he will no longer be interested in the things he was when he was 12 which made him get the tattoo in the first place.

The same thing applies here.. there will be a day he loses interest in diablo and moves on. And when that day comes, he will regret having gotten the tattoo. Although lucky for him there's always the option of having it removed.

Just sayin.
Reply Quote
i have this on my back, its a work in progress xD

http://i39.tinypic.com/2emmvdf.jpg

yes "free bird" is off center, but thats where i wanted it actually!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]