9.5% CC

New Gloves

201 dex
140 int
28 physical res
62 all res
9% IAS
10% CC

All told, I gained 200+ armor, 1% IAS, 2% CC, and 7000 DPS at the cost of 4500 life.
Edited by RedCell#1728 on 8/11/2013 12:12 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Did you just got more Glassy than me.

I'm at 145k eph (3906/255 35.9k life)

Nice gloves and bracer. But you got all your bonus from cc as you are losing out on dex. Keep trying until you hit something with around 300 dex per piece.

EDIT: nvm about being glassy I forgot you get AR on Mempo...
Edited by KirusAlufras#1739 on 8/11/2013 1:37 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Congrats man :0)
Reply Quote
Grats!!!'
Reply Quote
Nice Red :D That's a pretty solid damage upgrade ^.^

Out of curiosity what do you guys think should I craft next? I really can't decide and have some DE's to burn. I'm mostly concerned about getting a good DPS increase without losing to much eHP, which has me thinking that my ammy has the biggest room for improvement. what do you guys think?
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/TastySouP-1157/hero/34237651

Shoulders:
118 Strength
281 Dexterity
78 Vitality
51 Cold Resist
76 All Resist
8% Life

Ammy:
36 Maximum Damage
212 Dexterity
9% IAS
60% CHD
7.5% CHC
13% CC Reduction

Gloves:
211 Dexterity
33 Intelligence
151 Vitality
7% IAS
50% CHD
7% CHC

Bracers:
260 Dexterity
72 Intelligence
171 Vitality
79 All Resist
4% CHC
Edited by TastySouP#1157 on 8/11/2013 6:57 AM PDT
Reply Quote
@Tasty

I vote amulet
Reply Quote
@Red

GZ on those rolls although im not a big fan of the AS on gloves, would have been better it rolled CD instead of the AS. but the AR was a nice bonus to top it all

@Tasty

Ammy --> Bracers --> gloves and shoulder especially are quite solid
Reply Quote
08/11/2013 06:36 AMPosted by TastySouP
Out of curiosity what do you guys think should I craft next?

Amulet
- Try getting 1 with mmd (similar to mine but don't forget getting that aps is important)
Bracer
- more dex + cc
Shoulder
- more dex + vit > dex + %life
Reply Quote
So I made a fairly significant change to my gear. I crafted a new set of bracers that had:

242 Dex
134 Vit
54 Fire Resist
80 All Res
4.0% CC

This piece put me at close to 400 AR (I was previously at 312), so I decided to drop my non CC Mempo for a socketed Andy's for a significant DPS boost while maintaining my previous level of AR. I'll use it until I have enough to upgrade to a CC Mempo.

400k (with SA and Archery) is within sight! :)
Reply Quote
Awesome man :0)
Reply Quote
@ Redcell

Congrats on crafted some improved stuff. Nice new bracer but the glove is not up to my expectation. Low Dex, no CD and no vit. I think you can easily craft a better glove than this.

@ Tasty

Let me start off with your best gear and work downwards.

Amy:
It is not easy to craft a trifecta amy. Assuming u craft one without AS and with improved CC, CD and Dex. This is how it will look like. 2% CC and 30% CD gain = +20k dps. 50 Dex gain = + 6k dps. So total dps gain = +26k.
9 % AS forgone = -16k dps. 32 max dmg forgone = - 7k. So total DPS forgone = - 23K
Yes, you may roll some vit and AR but is it worth any effort? Your call.

Bracer:
Reasonable Dex and CC, godly AR and Vit. Even if you manage to craft a 6% CC bracer, it may not come with the existing Vit and AR. And you may also get a lower Dex. Additional 2 CC will give you additional maybe 9.6k dps and 60 Dex give u 7.2 k DPS. which imo, should not be a trade off with the mitigation stats.
( I managed to roll for my WD a 322 int, 54 AR, 49 Phisycal Res and 6% CC which I think is good for the time been)

I have seen better shoulder above 300 Dex with much more vit + Life. It is also not easy to craft a trfecta glove. Your glove shine with its Vit and CD. Chances is you may roll one with AR in replace for your Vit and improved Dex and CC with lower CD but slim.

So I would say craft:

Shoulder > Glove > Bracer > Amy

Good luck crafting!
Reply Quote
@ Redcell

Congrats on crafted some improved stuff. Nice new bracer but the glove is not up to my expectation. Low Dex, no CD and no vit. I think you can easily craft a better glove than this.

Oh, I know. I just finished another round of glove crafting ( did 150+ or so), and no luck whatsoever. It's been tough sledding for me with the gloves. Just got one low trifecta tonight, and that was it.

I'm going to do some more crafting tomorrow. Still have 250+ DEs.
Edited by RedCell#1728 on 8/11/2013 10:22 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Congrats Red! Little late as I'm coming off of a little mini vacation. Get's me revved up to try a few crafts tonight!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]