Reply Quote
Sound awesome! Sign me up
Trollboi69#1563
Reply Quote
Wicked! Sign me up!
Reply Quote
Definitely interested, sign me up!
Reply Quote
I am farming like a mad man right now. Full party MP5. All und legendaries go to the floor of the Inn tonight. I already have a pretty full inventory, who knows maybe I'll get 2 winners tonight
Reply Quote
I'll announce the winner around 8 pm CST
Reply Quote
Sounds awesome ! I'd love a chance to win, thanks ^^
Reply Quote
The Inventory is full. 28 Unid legendaries, 6 unid rings to give away tonight. Sign up folks!
Reply Quote
sign me up Patriarch420#1369
Edited by Patriarch420#1369 on 8/16/2013 6:22 PM PDT
Reply Quote
I have selected the winner (Vick), as long as that person is online within 15 min, they will get the loot. If not, I have a backup as well (Patriarch).
Edited by KevMama#1137 on 8/16/2013 7:14 PM PDT
Reply Quote
I have selected the winner, as long as that person is online within 15 min, they will get the loot. If not, I have a backup as well.
I'm online ;)
Reply Quote
U were very close bud, but u had 3 lvl 60's. My other two guys have 1 and 2 respectively
Reply Quote
so is that it did i win then ?
Reply Quote
Congratulations to Patriarch420 on the prize. There is going to be a lot of loot on the floor for him very shortly. Hopefully he comes by after and shares with everyone what they can expect for future giveaways. I anticipate there will be another Filling of the Inn on Sunday at some point. Best of luck!
Reply Quote
Thank you soo much i have to say this was a great experience for me i had a great time searching through my prize and i must say that the legendarys i got were very nuce i recieved items like Skorn, echoing fury , tasker and theo , to a tal belt , 6 unid rings all kinds of loot it was raining legendarys as KevMama put it into words i will definately be back every week for this even if i dont win !
Reply Quote
Glad you liked the items man. Throw those Vile Ward's on your barb, and those tals pieces on your wizard to get u goin a little more.
Reply Quote
/signed
Reply Quote
Oh no I missed out!! Thanks for choosing me hopefully I can show up next time!! Sounds like I missed out on a lot. :(
Reply Quote
Definitely would like to be a part of this! On my first ever HC character, got him up to level 60 with a 2.5M set on, if I save up enough I'll get blackthornes but a boost like this could really help!
Reply Quote
08/19/2013 10:18 AMPosted by Gorsh
Definitely would like to be a part of this! On my first ever HC character, got him up to level 60 with a 2.5M set on, if I save up enough I'll get blackthornes but a boost like this could really help!
This is the old thread, http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/9679138098 is the current one for this Friday.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]