Diablo® III

Filling the Inn (Friday 9PM EST)

Everyone may continue signing up here. I will note in the other post to refer to this one from now on. I will just do the contest every Friday evening, and keep one post going rather than making a new post every week. That method got the separate posts twisted up and now there are 2 posts near the top about the same thing.

Edited by KevMama#1137 on 8/19/2013 3:26 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Signing up for this Friday and every other Friday forever.
Reply Quote
Hey, so i just saw you in game and figured id sign up, I'm really trying to save up for a nice skorn to make the whirlrend build work, and im also trying to level and gear some alts, thank you for doing this.
Reply Quote
Awesome, best of luck.
Reply Quote
I'll sign up to observe, perhaps drop some stuff off ;) Sadly I'll be out of town this Friday but could prob give you something for next week on Monday.
Reply Quote
Hell, ill sign up as well. for this Friday and every after that. Unless of course you want us to sign up each week.
Edited by Manipulator#1661 on 8/21/2013 11:09 AM PDT
Reply Quote
08/20/2013 10:13 PMPosted by runit3
I'll sign up to observe, perhaps drop some stuff off ;) Sadly I'll be out of town this Friday but could prob give you something for next week on Monday.

Thanks man, more charity is always appreciated.

08/21/2013 11:08 AMPosted by Manipulator
Hell, ill sign up as well. for this Friday and every after that. Unless of course you want us to sign up each week.

Please sign up each week. I cannot promise that after some additional pages get added, that I will go back a few weeks and see each and every post requesting future sign ups. Thanks!
Reply Quote
Signing up for this. The diablo community from what I've seen is incredibly generous :)
Reply Quote
Sign me up!
Reply Quote
Sign me up!
Reply Quote
Count me in for this!
Reply Quote
Sign me up!
Reply Quote
Got a full inventory of unid's. Going to be a good one.
Reply Quote
Awesome would love to win
Trollboii69#1563
Reply Quote
Awesome would love to win
Trollboii69#1563

U

08/22/2013 01:47 PMPosted by Nephyte
Signing up for this. The diablo community from what I've seen is incredibly generous :)

U

08/19/2013 08:27 PMPosted by Thunrac
Hey, so i just saw you in game and figured id sign up, I'm really trying to save up for a nice skorn to make the whirlrend build work, and im also trying to level and gear some alts, thank you for doing this.

And You Are not online and were all picked/alts. If one of u msg me in the next few min I will give you the loot. If not, I will be moving to the next person
Reply Quote
08/22/2013 01:47 PMPosted by Nephyte

Just in time. Looks like we have a winner!
Reply Quote
http://tinypic.com/r/2jcy80g/5

The sweet haul
Reply Quote
Damn why?!?!?!?!?!?
Reply Quote
This week was another successful venture. Best of luck to those signing up for the next Filling the Inn on Friday next week!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]