Diablo® III

Filling the Inn (Friday 9PM EST)

http://tinypic.com/r/2jcy80g/5

The sweet haul

I hope the loot helps. I know a few things in there had the chance to. Thanks for the screenshot!

08/24/2013 05:28 AMPosted by TrollBoii69
Damn why?!?!?!?!?!?

:/ Sorry...but you gotta be online to get the loot. The time is known well in advance. I noticed you sign up every week, which contributed to your selection to be a winner, so just keep trying and you might just get picked again.
Reply Quote
Sign me up won last time but wasn't in time to see post to collect :(
Trollboii69#1563 as I'm not on weekdays
Reply Quote
Sign me up won last time but wasn't in time to see post to collect :(
Trollboii69#1563 as I'm not on weekdays

Sorry bud. Id love to change it to another day but I cannot ever guarantee weekend times due to spending time with the family and getting together with friends.
Reply Quote
Please sign me up. Thank you.
Reply Quote
89 Human Paladin
Please sign me up me djbubblegum#1786 , Thank you.
Reply Quote
Please sign me up!

Dronus#1558

Thanks!
Reply Quote
Here's hoping to win, thus insuring death to the Demon Horde arrayed against all that's good.
Reply Quote
sign me up as well :) reddemon#1431
Edited by reddemon#1431 on 8/27/2013 10:31 PM PDT
Reply Quote
SIgn me up!
Reply Quote
Sign me up, ladies and gents!

VirtBlue#2742
Reply Quote
Sign me up again!
Reply Quote
sign me up
Doritos#1851
Reply Quote
Sign me up please hellfirenz#6615
Reply Quote
Deathbeyond#1821
maybe getting lucky will give me a good reason to play on softcore again. Been putting emphasis on hardcore cause was getting annoyed at the ah on SC. Good luck to everyone!
Edited by Deathbeyond#1821 on 8/30/2013 3:03 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Please sign me up : Pyromancer#1509

Thanks! Good luck everyone ^^
Reply Quote
So if ur going to draw in how long coz I'm going to be away 2hrs from now and going to be back 3and a half hours from now. If I win plz wait for me a while.
Reply Quote
|
|
|
V
Edited by Torin#1859 on 8/30/2013 4:28 PM PDT
Reply Quote
08/30/2013 04:02 PMPosted by TrollBoii69
So if ur going to draw in how long coz I'm going to be away 2hrs from now and going to be back 3and a half hours from now. If I win plz wait for me a while.

I will be giving away the loot around 9pm CST as I do every week. I usually wait a solid 15 minutes before moving on. Last week I got through 3 people, and gave them all a chance to contact me in game for first come first serve. General rule of thumb, be on around the time it says in the post (9PM CST).
Reply Quote
Special Thanks to:

Verthener
Torin

For donating this week. (Verthener is a regular donator)
Reply Quote
Sign me up. :)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]