I, too, am a husband and father so I understand where you're coming from. After looking at you gear here are my initial thoughts: 1) all of your gear needs to be replaced, 2) some gear will do for now.
The items that I believe to be suitable for the time being are as follows:
- Calamity (really not that bad with the 148 dex, the thing is the socket is all powerful)
- lacuni's (dex and CC aren't bad at all, here's the one caveat, this is a great slot for All Res)
- Inna's pant (they're really low, try getting a pair with a vit roll, but other pieces need to be replaced first)
- Andy's Helm (a great Item, yours has bad rolls and high Fire Damage though; as you can see by checking my profile, I currently am using an Andy's as well, however, mine has a socket and low Fire Damage, which is good for EHP).
- Ice Climbers (with Lacuni, they're good to go)
Before I get to the items that need to be replaced, I going to give you my three point gearing philosophy for hand crossbow users:
1) Get high average damage on all jewelry types (the SoJ being the one exception).
2) Good jewelry should have at least three damage affixes (e.g. Avg Damage, CHD, and CC); Dual Wielders ought to maximize CC over CHD on their rings and vice versa for Single Wielders.
3) Get All Res on at least four pieces, preferable boots, bracers, helm (Memp), and Shoulders.
Items to replace are:
- Rings and amulet (explained above)
- Shoulders and Gloves (craft 'em)
- Chest (Get one with a vit roll and a skill bonus you use)
- Belt (I recommend an Inna's belt, try to get vit on it; you might need to get All Res on this or the pants if you stick with Andy's)
Edited by RedCell#1728 on 8/12/2013 7:25 PM PDT