Diablo® III

I made 2 Achievements Today

View profile
It took me 466 Hours and 50 minuites to get here.
Started 3 weeks after patch 1.0.4 was released. Took a break when 1.05 hits, came back with 1.07 and until now. I'm going off on vacation at the end of the week and was hoping to finish this achievement before that, and I did Today

The 1st Achievement
http://imgur.com/a/bykhi#2

I play mostly mp3-5 and some times mp8. I only play mp10 with friends and when I'm testing builds. I'm not a mp10 believer but if you want efficiency you must go there, you will get double drop on each kill, giving you 100% additional chance as well as a high magic and gold find.

The 2nd Achievement
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/KirusAlufras-1739/
31,596 elites kills on my demon hunter
Placing it on first page beating my barbarian's 31,555 record

The barbarian is a pretty well balanced class. I started the game with it but unfortunately it is pretty boring to play if you play with the standard cookie cutter build, in fact I think all cookie cutter build are boring. You are are using most of your slot as buffs.
Got my HC barbarian killed all the time with a build like this
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/barbarian#SWYXkP!ZcS!ZZccbZ
imo much more fun than playing the berserk runner, but too many things on cooldown.

For me, Demon Hunter is the most enjoyable class not because hunters can't kill "stuff" quickly = more challenge or that we have a lot of builds = build diversity(?), but because there is a lot more control given to the players.
You can control the battle field,
you can control your resources,
you can control the timing of your attacks,
you can control the location of you attacks,
you can control the duration of your effects,
etc.

Play the game as if it is yours, do not be guided by others into direction you will regard.

Have a Good Day.
Reply Quote
View profile
join the dark side....
Reply Quote
Congrats Kirus!
Reply Quote
View profile
08/13/2013 11:54 AMPosted by VocaloidNyan
join the dark side....

dark side... as long as I'm not a Nyan I will be good XD

08/13/2013 12:46 PMPosted by TheGreatKhan
Congrats Kirus!

Thank You
Reply Quote
View profile
Congratulations :o)
Reply Quote
View profile

Play the game as if it is yours, do not be guided by others into direction you will regard.

Definitely.

And congrats :P
Reply Quote
You can control the battle field, you can control your resources, you can control the timing of your attacks, you can control the location of you attacks, you can control the duration of your effects,

Power is nothing w/out control :D :D :D :D :D

Gz
Reply Quote
Congrats!!! I am still only at the halfway mark of P80
Reply Quote
Congratulations Kirus!

BTW, I love your philosophy on gaming.
Edited by RedCell#1728 on 8/14/2013 6:01 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Congratulations!
Reply Quote
grats. hitting pl 100 is an awesome feat and such a good fealing of accomplishment :) gj.
Reply Quote
View profile
Thanks for all the support guys
Reply Quote
Hey Kirus,

I often see that you run RoV without a rune, how come?

Thanks,

-TSP ^.^
Reply Quote
View profile
08/14/2013 10:28 PMPosted by TastySouP
I often see that you run RoV without a rune, how come?

3 reasons
1. larger aoe (24+ yards) and hits everything at the same time
2. faster ticks once per 1/2 sec I think
3. and it looks much much better

I run shsh, so I can kill everything in sight with the Rain within a sec. my largest pack is 105 in 1 "Mighty Blow" (mp3 act4).

I believe anyone can get more if they gather up mobs but that is not what I do as it is too risky for me. my hp is low as everyone knows.
Edited by KirusAlufras#1739 on 8/14/2013 10:46 PM PDT
Reply Quote
3 reason
1. larger aoe (24+ yards) and hits everything at the same time
2. faster ticks once per 1/2 sec I think
3. and it looks much much better

I wasn't aware of that. After watching the video for the skill on the website, it does look quite potent unruned, I'll have to give it a try.

Reply Quote
View profile
I wasn't aware of that. After watching the video for the skill on the website, it does look quite potent unruned, I'll have to give it a try.

you are welcome

tbh I hated dark cloud when I first used it. And the skill gets worse as it progress with each rune. Flying Strike has a stun bonus and it can be aimed, so not too bad, but everything else is a waste of the skill. For that reason I have rename the skill

no-rune = Rain of Vengeance
runes = Reinforcement of Shadow

because you shoot up a signal flare and summon shadow beast to help you deal damage.
Edited by KirusAlufras#1739 on 8/14/2013 10:56 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]