Diablo® III

halp!!

Hi I am looking for some assistance. I play a decent amount a couple times a week but not as much as most and I am wondering why do I die so fast and frequently??? I'm usually playing no MP or MP 1 in inferno act 3 and it just seems like I cannot stay alive. Also I've been noticing these red dots that appear above my head and go into my char at times and they drain my health in an instant and kill me almost every time. What are these and how can I not die so much haha? Please check my profile and let me know what I am doing wrong. Any feedback is appreciated.

Thanks
Reply Quote
The Red Dots are a debuff from Succubi. You have plenty of eHP but your damage production is not enough to really notice the life steal from your bow. Find or buy archon plans of dexterity for your shoulders, bracers and gloves to start. You will get upgrades really fast on all three of those slots.

Also check this thread out for a build you start with.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/7979319534
Reply Quote
View profile
lso I've been noticing these red dots that appear above my head and go into my char at times and they drain my health in an instant and kill me almost every time. What are these and how can I not die so much haha?

you can read the effect on the right side where it shows the debuff

basically if you use resource you lose life. so use a generator to attack.
Reply Quote
Thanks guys you're advice has already helped my in my quest to stay alive longer!
Reply Quote
Keep crafting until you can get some good damage affixes on your gloves, such as attack speed , crit chance, or crit damage. With shoulders, you want your AR, Vit or Life% or both, and of course the decent dex roll. Bracers, shoot for a 6.0% CC with Vitality on them. You've got plenty AR as of now.

Just don't run yourself flat out of gold if you are low on it :)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]