Diablo® III

Team Yoda: !Assemble!

TO DO:
1. read post, fill out info here or tell me in game

Team Yoda
=====================
Junger (solid as tank - possibly a true mit/chanto cm wiz)
Juicehouse (solid as tank - possibly a true natset/chanto/3.01bp cm wiz)
Flomaxx (solid as tank - possibly a true meteor cm wiz)
T0ma (solid and upcoming wiz)
Yodatoy

Please post here or contact me in game with following info.

1. d3 profile (gear/setup you prefer)
2. availability
3. chat program preference (if you don't have a mic, say so)
4. any other info we might need to know

Yoda:
1. yodatoy#1838
2. est after 6pm and weekends but preferably around 9-10pm after kids go to sleep.
3. mumble I guess.
4. I will be going on a medical/dental short mission trip from Aug 17-21.

I'll update this post as time goes on. We can brainstorm in game. And by brainstorm, I mean spamming the same buttons over and over again ^_^

note: copied and pasted Kiza's intro.
Edited by yodatoy#1838 on 8/14/2013 7:13 AM PDT
Reply Quote
1. http://d3up.com/b/966642 - That's my SNS set up, however, I have some different pieces depending on the spec I run. I've got some black weap based gear to switch to Archon/Meteors.

2. After 9PM EST weekdays, and most weekends (when I'm not traveling).

3. I prefer Mumble, but I can also use Ventrilo.

4. I will be out of town with no D3 availability Aug 31 to Sep 2.
Reply Quote
08/14/2013 07:01 AMPosted by Junger
Ventrilo.

what is that?
Reply Quote
lol

Yeh, kiza did a good job of getting to the heart of the matter :)

I'm going to be hitting AH this weekend in search of more EHP...and Sasquatch...I never stop looking for Sasquatch...

1)http://d3up.com/b/851974#gear
{I swap skills based on who I'm running with i.e. a GG Frostitute is present ; )}

2)early as 9pm EST to midnight-ish weekdays...weekends are wifey negotiable, but usually around.

3)Mumble baby!

4)When blood sugar is low I tend to get a lil moody. My wife raps me on the head with a tack-hammer after every D3 death, so that can get a lil distracting on Mumble. I like cats and dogs, ehhh, not so much (yeah, YER DOGS JoeMammy!). Oh, and walks through the woods on cool, breezy fall days with the leaves crunching beneath my feat and my wooly cardigan drawn close as I warmly reflect on the beauty of the trees and the ancestral souls within them.
Reply Quote
08/14/2013 07:12 AMPosted by yodatoy
Ventrilo.

what is that?

Another voice communication client, not as good as Mumble though.
Reply Quote
08/14/2013 07:12 AMPosted by FL0Maxx
4)When blood sugar is low I tend to get a lil moody. My wife raps me on the head with a tack-hammer after every D3 death, so that can get a lil distracting on Mumble. I like cats and dogs, ehhh, not so much (yeah, YER DOGS JoeMammy!). Oh, and walks through the woods on cool, breezy fall days with the leaves crunching beneath my feat and my wooly cardigan drawn close as I warmly reflect on the beauty of the trees and the ancestral souls within them.

the main reason I picked Flomaxx. =)
Reply Quote
08/14/2013 07:13 AMPosted by Junger
Another voice communication client, not as good as Mumble though.

I need your help to set up Mumble on my iphone. I will be on late tonight after I get back from church.
Reply Quote
08/14/2013 07:15 AMPosted by yodatoy
I need your help to set up Mumble on my iphone. I will be on late tonight after I get back from church.

No prob, just PM me in game.
Reply Quote
k. joined mumble. I see Void and Disaznboy only. I have no micphone yet...
Reply Quote
bump. where is Juicehouse!~~~~

and Flomaxx is too busy team hopping...me sad...
Reply Quote
bump. where is Juicehouse!~~~~and Flomaxx is too busy team hopping...me sad...

Oh hai!
I'm back. Where is Juicehouse? I need to get to know him *wink wink*
Junger, plz contribute per yodas insistence! ; D
Reply Quote
I mean we have the best of the best trolls in my team - junger/me/and flomaxx...

Our threads gotta be the longest. At least one thing we can do better.
Reply Quote
08/14/2013 11:03 AMPosted by yodatoy

We can easily surpass these peeps yoda...in threads.
ok, what now?
Reply Quote
paranoyed team has already 24 threads and we only got 13...get to work!!! and every single time you go on to someone's team they get 2 threads - you and me. so stay here!
Reply Quote
what is this i dont even
Reply Quote
08/14/2013 11:08 AMPosted by yodatoy
paranoyed team has already 24 threads and we only got 13...get to work!!! and every single time you go on to someone's team they get 2 threads - you and me. so stay here!

Wait...pots and kettles here yoda! I saw your post in the team ParaPie-Poopers thread!
I can't even suck enough coffee down to crawl, writhe and slither my way into that "HEATHENS DEN" of unholy, dirty wastrels. I leave the squashed, rancid cabbage leaves where they belong...in the gutter!
Reply Quote
I mean we have the best of the best trolls in my team - junger/me/and flomaxx...

you mean these kids can troll better then emperormao? mao, show them off
Reply Quote
emperormao is nothing in our eyes.
Reply Quote
08/14/2013 07:46 AMPosted by yodatoy

It's the middle of the day yet. Most of the Mumblers don't show up until mid-afternoon at least. Best bet is in the evening of course. Most are working and only the slackers are on through the work hours.

-dolynick
Reply Quote
08/14/2013 11:27 AMPosted by dolynick

It's the middle of the day yet. Most of the Mumblers don't show up until mid-afternoon at least. Best bet is in the evening of course. Most are working and only the slackers are on through the work hours.

-dolynick

what the 1st draft said is what the 1st draft said.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]