Diablo® III

Team Yoda: !Assemble!

Yeah Flo needs to run so that he does not have any way to try and make excuses for why his team lost.

Edit: And BTW my thread made front page last night. How about yours?
Edited by Paranoyed#1575 on 8/15/2013 7:45 AM PDT
Reply Quote
I'm in my Archon getup. I will prob switch out the emerald for ruby when we stream the run, since I stole the axe from my barb, and he prefers green.

So we have the following specs/line up for the competition runs, other than ubers.

Juicehouse: Primary SNS Freezer
Yoda: Secondary SNS, max DPS variant
Junger: Archon
Flomaxx: Meteors (unsure what variant though)

For ubers, we'll need to figure something out, since Archon is poopy for it.
Reply Quote
let me know what you want me to prep for as backup so it's not just thrown at me. tell me the spec and i'll make whatever.
Reply Quote
08/15/2013 08:08 AMPosted by lameboi
let me know what you want me to prep for as backup so it's not just thrown at me. tell me the spec and i'll make whatever.

Hmm, what specs can you do?
Reply Quote
08/15/2013 08:08 AMPosted by lameboi

he can stay as mit wiz. mit sns.
Reply Quote
k. if i get put in for ubers im gonna run my setup in profile (tm)
Reply Quote
08/15/2013 08:50 AMPosted by lameboi

uh...what happened to your mit set up? your armor is below 4000, your ar, your hp???

and you want to run in TM set up? please get gear check approval by Junger.
Reply Quote
08/15/2013 08:52 AMPosted by yodatoy

uh...what happened to your mit set up? your armor is below 4000, your ar, your hp???

and you want to run in TM set up? please get gear check approval by Junger.

i have my mit setup :P
if i go in for ubers im going this setup tho. refer to my TM post. :) 500k + "sheet" to demon elites aka ghom/siege
Reply Quote
Yeah, I get the TM set up for ubers. If we have two SNS'ers already, we'll talk about other builds that may be able to pump out more DPS in that set up.
Reply Quote
1. AVG time of 3 full uber runs (all 3 fights) - This is a one shot deal so practice up. Once you open the first portal the time starts and stops when the last boss dies. You do not get to do 50 uber runs and pick the best 3.

2. VOTA essence run – Most DE’s collected in 30 minutes. This is the total of DE’s added up amongst the 4 players.

3. Fields of slaughter – 15 minutes most legs collected amongst team wins.

4. A3 keywarden run – Fastest time wins - You can do as may runs as you want and submit 1 time. You can take any path you want but you must have 5 stacks and get a key.

5. Silver Spire 2 (full clear must kill everything). – Test of mit - The fastest time wins.
______
1. Yoda/Junger/Juice/Lameboi
2. YJJ/Flomaxx
3. YJJ/Flomaxx
4. YJJ/Flomaxx
5. YJJ/Lameboi

What do you think guys?
Reply Quote
am i stuck with gear set on 1 and 5? or are we swapping gears per each run? let me know so i can decide.
Reply Quote
08/15/2013 09:19 AMPosted by lameboi
am i stuck with gear set on 1 and 5? or are we swapping gears per each run? let me know so i can decide.

Per the rules:

1 gear set per player allowed for entire competition – no switching (skills can be changed for each competition but not during)
Reply Quote
k prob just go mit then we'll see what mood im in when it comes crunch time.
juice going to be our freezer ?
if so i might just go highest multi elite dmg sns i can put together
Reply Quote
Yeah I'll be the frostitute.

Yoda, is #4 the only one where we are allowed multiple goes? In any event, for the ones that we're allowed more than one chance we may as well try out a few combos of team members as time allows.
Reply Quote
Aight, I'm back. Had to jump up and do some long-distance, intrastate travel.

Flomaxx: Meteors (unsure what variant though)

Let's talk tonight. I'd like to do a few runs with a couple of different build variants tonight/morrow.

08/15/2013 04:17 PMPosted by Juicehouse
we may as well try out a few combos of team members as time allows.

yes def

08/15/2013 07:35 AMPosted by Paranoyed
Yeah Flo needs to run so that he does not have any way to try and make excuses for why his team lost.

Hey, "if you're not 1st, you're last"
Actually, as Junger said last night, "I just don't want to be last."
Indeed...
Reply Quote
think i figured it out :D
Reply Quote
fun play tonight guys :D
Reply Quote
Indeed funz! ^v^

I have an idea re: strategery/flanking...so let's Mumble again tonight if possible.
No sneeky -dolynick, Melkor, Jaetch and every other Tom, Dick and Harry that popped in spying on our GLORIOUS 1st runs together. Mao, your attempts to thwart Team Yodalicious (in honor of Aimless n' Shaggy...Amen) will not go unnoticed by the Mumble Press. They shall vet you and expose you as the womanizing, nefarious beast you are!
Reply Quote
Indeed funz! ^v^

I have an idea re: strategery/flanking...so let's Mumble again tonight if possible.
No sneeky -dolynick, Melkor, Jaetch and every other Tom, Dick and Harry that popped in spying on our GLORIOUS 1st runs together. Mao, your attempts to thwart Team Yodalicious (in honor of Aimless n' Shaggy...Amen) will not go unnoticed by the Mumble Press. They shall vet you and expose you as the womanizing, nefarious beast you are!

Too much talkie talkie bro. This competition aint gonna win itself.
Reply Quote
08/16/2013 05:56 AMPosted by Paranoyed
Too much talkie talkie bro. This competition aint gonna win itself.

who are you? you're dead to me...
no flowers. no invites to Bdubs. I guess I was just a one-nighter for you. well good riddance!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]