Diablo® III

Team Yoda: !Assemble!

We had an amazing run. Doing all three ubers in less than 2 min, finish FOS run in less than 2 min, ACT 4 was a breeze. my my...

Finally got to talk to everyone. Loving Flomaxx. so laid back but plays like a beast. Junger is so knowlegeable. Juicehouse plays like Bruce Lee. Lameboi is (fill the blank).

I will be back on Wed but until then, hopefully, Junger refines playing skills of our team members.

and hope to do some final runs sometime toward the end of next week.
Reply Quote
08/16/2013 06:18 AMPosted by FL0Maxx
Too much talkie talkie bro. This competition aint gonna win itself.

who are you? you're dead to me...
no flowers. no invites to Bdubs. I guess I was just a one-nighter for you. well good riddance!

When I get it on console you wanna come over and play it on a 60 inch Samsund 3DTV? I promise I will only cut you a little. Weave on the other hand... well I make no promises about what he will do.LOL
Reply Quote
08/16/2013 06:18 AMPosted by FL0Maxx
no flowers. no invites to Bdubs. I guess I was just a one-nighter for you. well good riddance!

don't worry flomaxx. I got you. You got a significant upgrade over Paranoyed.
Reply Quote
08/16/2013 06:21 AMPosted by Paranoyed
When I get it on console you wanna come over and play it on a 60 inch Samsund 3DTV? I promise I will only cut you a little. Weave on the other hand... well I make no promises about what he will do.LOL

Honestly, I'm lil scrwared of Weave. He might try to make me his "celly" if ya'know what I mean ; )
Reply Quote
08/16/2013 06:28 AMPosted by FL0Maxx

Honestly, I'm lil scrwared of Weave. He might try to make me his "celly" if ya'know what I mean ; )

Yeah I know what you mean. He is as sweet as a Grizzly Bear though so you have nothing to fear... except a little bite marks and claw scratches.
Reply Quote
08/16/2013 06:22 AMPosted by yodatoy

don't worry flomaxx. I got you. You got a significant upgrade over Paranoyed.

Please I am freaking champion bro. You might have that GG gear but I have an angels face.

+1 for me
Reply Quote
Please I am freaking champion bro. You might have that GG gear but I have an angels face.

+1 for me

so do I.

08/16/2013 06:21 AMPosted by Paranoyed

65 inch here.
Reply Quote
08/16/2013 06:41 AMPosted by yodatoy
65 inch here.

Whatever bro I live less than 20 miles from him so HA. He is mine.
Reply Quote
08/16/2013 06:41 AMPosted by yodatoy
65 inch here.

08/16/2013 06:43 AMPosted by Paranoyed
Whatever bro I live less than 20 miles from him so HA. He is mine.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mP4epnEWDrE

08/16/2013 06:30 AMPosted by Paranoyed
except a little bite marks and claw scratches.

Oh, I am there!
Reply Quote
tbh yoda
i think i should only play for our uber run. my set is perfectly optimized to obliterate ghom/siege (and rak too i think?) our times will be stellar and since juice will be our main freezer we'll do work.

my computer can't really handle the other acts (unless someone cant log on) and i really want to use this goofball set in the competition.

since we have 5 people its kind of a no brainer :P use the optimized set for ubers (as long as juice is my main freeze bot. hell i can even drop freeze and use bubble for some reaaaal nastiness, or magic weapon)
Edited by lameboi#1117 on 8/16/2013 7:40 AM PDT
Reply Quote
08/16/2013 07:39 AMPosted by lameboi
i think i should only play for our uber run. my set is perfectly optimized to obliterate ghom/siege (and rak too i think?) our times will be stellar and since juice will be our main freezer we'll do work.

let's try that run with Junger and el when I'm away.
Reply Quote
08/16/2013 07:39 AMPosted by lameboi
since we have 5 people its kind of a no brainer :P use the optimized set for ubers (as long as juice is my main freeze bot. hell i can even drop freeze and use bubble for some reaaaal nastiness, or magic weapon)

I like this idea. Will allow me to try my other strat I planned on using.
Just have to run and experiment some morez.
Reply Quote
Yeah, we'll focus on Ubers while Yoda is away and tweak specs.
Reply Quote
nicenice.
Reply Quote
Please post here or contact me in game with following info.

1. http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Ven%C3%B6m-1389/hero/33010636 CM/TANK Wiz
2. 5pm CST daily and usually weekends. I'll play until wife agro is too high
3. no mic
4. I joined D3 in Dec, absolutely love my cm wiz
Edited by Venöm#1389 on 8/20/2013 7:09 AM PDT
Reply Quote
08/16/2013 11:10 AMPosted by Venöm

uh...who are you?
Reply Quote
08/16/2013 12:33 PMPosted by yodatoy
uh...who are you?

I think he's looking to join the competition. Put him on Team All Your Bass Are Belong to ME...aka team JellzRoc & Assorted Scalleywags n' Scoundrels.
Reply Quote
So we allowed to switch alternates for each run now ?
Reply Quote
08/16/2013 12:46 PMPosted by Boozor
So we allowed to switch alternates for each run now ?

Yeah, from Yoda's ASAW preview thread.

5. It's up to captain's discretion as to how 5th or alt can be used in the run.
Reply Quote
08/16/2013 12:33 PMPosted by yodatoy

uh...who are you?

08/16/2013 12:39 PMPosted by FL0Maxx
uh...who are you?

I think he's looking to join the competition. Put him on Team All Your Bass Are Belong to ME...aka team JellzRoc & Assorted Scalleywags n' Scoundrels.

word =)

just a random lurking wiz who's looking to join the fun and learn more.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]