Diablo® III

Looking for advice on skills

Hi everyone! I'm looking for some advice on my skills. I use the skills in my profile except switching spike traps for vault - tumble. I'm having some indecision on my skill set and would like to see if someone here could help me finalize it.

The build is for lower MP, around MP 3-5. I am not sure if I should use rapid fire or sentry for my "elite" skill. I like to have one generator, one aoe skill, and one skill to help burn elites down. If I switch out rapid fire, then I won't likely need the bat, and could change that slot too. Any suggestions for my build are appreciated, or any suggestions for a new build based on my gear/stats and what not. Thanks!!

Oh, and I'm awful at stepping which is one reason I like vault.. It helps me keep my distance for steady aim buff. I don't use it to travel too much with no prep, but rather as a combat dodge/placement tool
Reply Quote
View profile
your build

my alternative for you

I would use
with gears I have stashed

With your dps I will stay in low MP, but the builds I have listed can go up to MP10 with a bit more dps.
Reply Quote
This is my DH build http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/demon-hunter#acXgVh!efX!YcZYcZ it is heavily based upon Discipline, to run with this. The calamity you have is perfect for the job as it is a fast weapon. But I do recommend that you change your passive of Steady Aim for Perfectionist, because for a couple of reasons.
1. On higher MP levels monster will get within 10 yards of you, thereby having you lose your buff
2.The passive Perfectionist gives you more Armor, Vitality and All Resist, which is way more handy in higher MP levels.

Hope this helps :)
Reply Quote
Thanks for the suggestions.. I am going to try them out tonight :D
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Explain (256 characters max)