Diablo® III

PSN digital preorder

Yes,I see that note before I confirm the preorder in US psn store.

Sure we can get the bonus items and Dynamic Theme from psn preorder.
Reply Quote
Blizzard Employee
08/15/2013 12:16 PMPosted by Barebones
If I preorder D3 from the psn store, I'll get the preorder gear bonus, or that bonus is just for the physical preorder of the game??

Great question! The Diablo III pre-order on the PSN will contain all of the bonus items, (Infernal Helm, Angelic Wings, Bottled Cloud Dye, Bottled Smoke Dye), all the Sony exclusive items (The Hero's Journey, Drake's Amulet, Leoric's Gauntlets, Crimson Angelic Wings, Leah's Ring) and the exclusive PSN theme available only from pre-ordering over PSN.
Reply Quote
MVP
View profile
Thanks for finding out for us Grimiku! Good to know everyone gets the bonus items.
Reply Quote
Wait what?? Does that mean preordering PS3 D3 from Amazon doesn't qualify for the exclusive items?? If so, I will preorder from PSN immediately instead. This is urgent. I need to know right away. Omg!! Why are you telling us now when it's 2 weeks away from release?

And what's with the exclusive PSN theme? Can we see what it looks like or is it going to be like "buy this and get this mystery bag" kinda stuff which mostly contains junk.
Edited by Ketchup#1231 on 8/20/2013 4:22 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Rediscover the enthralling RPG gameplay of the iconic Diablo franchises in is first game release in nearly 11 years
Explore fully realized realms of Sanctuary - the living, breathing gothic fantasy world of Diablo III
Battle the unholy forces of the Burning Hells with five character classes, including the otherworldly Witch Doctor, or with re-imagined warriors from Diablo's past, like the powerful Barbarian
Rain hell on your enemies and use the interactive environment as a weapon: lay cunning traps, turn destructible objects against your foes, and use environmental obstacles to your advantage - all powered by the Havok physics system
Experience the intensity of multiplayer Diablo III over an all-new, wickedly enhanced Battle.net platform with numerous enhancements to make connecting with your friends easier, and cooperative gameplay more fun
In single player quests utilize up to three AI followers, from three different classes who can be equipped with basic items and leveled up
Skills and abilities are now automatically unlocked as you level, and players are able to actively use more of them simultaneously than ever before
Experience a new approach to in-game health as the previous reliance on mana and potions is appended by resource types unique to each class, as well as health globes
The ability to craft unique items with found objects is drastically improved through association in-game blacksmith and Jeweler artisans
Sell unique items found within the game for in-game gold or real money via online Auction House functionality
Win/Mac media format ensures that the game is playable on most operating systems

was looking at it for amazon and they said it comes with AH!!! LMFAO, I'd say try to just go ps3 so you can grab at midnight.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00BGA9V2Q/ref=bit_p_downloads-com-abb_serp_ie_us_title?_encoding=UTF8&tag=downloads-com-abb-serp-us-ie-20&tagbase=downloads-com-abb
Reply Quote
wow that amazon D3 copy is $30 cheaper than the PSN copy, but i would rather pay the extra to have my copy instantly without having to leave home haha :-)
Reply Quote
MVP
View profile
Wait what?? Does that mean preordering PS3 D3 from Amazon doesn't qualify for the exclusive items?? If so, I will preorder from PSN immediately instead. This is urgent. I need to know right away. Omg!! Why are you telling us now when it's 2 weeks away from release?

And what's with the exclusive PSN theme? Can we see what it looks like or is it going to be like "buy this and get this mystery bag" kinda stuff which mostly contains junk.

The amazon version and ALL versions come with all the ingame items the PSN one gets. The only bonus PSN gets is the theme.

@xmikeyx1026: Amazon are kinda slack and list all the versions under 1 page, I've always thought that was just lazy.
Reply Quote
08/20/2013 03:07 PMPosted by Grimiku
If I preorder D3 from the psn store, I'll get the preorder gear bonus, or that bonus is just for the physical preorder of the game??

Great question! The Diablo III pre-order on the PSN will contain all of the bonus items, (Infernal Helm, Angelic Wings, Bottled Cloud Dye, Bottled Smoke Dye), all the Sony exclusive items (The Hero's Journey, Drake's Amulet, Leoric's Gauntlets, Crimson Angelic Wings, Leah's Ring) and the exclusive PSN theme available only from pre-ordering over PSN.

That is so stupid; why would you guys give out the same bonus items as the people who already bought the collectors edition? Those were supposed to be unique to them. That's a real slap in the #@#%@@**.
Reply Quote
08/21/2013 06:11 AMPosted by d1jsp

That is so stupid; why would you guys give out the same bonus items as the people who already bought the collectors edition? Those were supposed to be unique to them. That's a real slap in the #@#%@@**.

Well, I was worried like you when I read about this.... then I realised that console players won't be playing in PC servers anyways so our items remain exclusive and awesome :)
Reply Quote
61 Orc Shaman

Will Diablo III on the console have access to the new Diablo® III
Reaper of Souls expansion when it comes out? Because when i looked at the bottom of the main page, http://us.battle.net/d3/en/reaper-of-souls/ , It says PC/MAC. If i can't have access to it on the console, I most likely won't be pre-ordering it or buying it when released.
Edited by Raftrefugee#1388 on 8/21/2013 8:46 AM PDT
Reply Quote
08/21/2013 08:42 AMPosted by Kaßoom

Will Diablo III on the console have access to the new Diablo® III
Reaper of Souls expansion when it comes out? Because when i looked at the bottom of the main page, http://us.battle.net/d3/en/reaper-of-souls/ , It says PC/MAC. If i can't have access to it on the console, I most likely won't be pre-ordering it or buying it when released.

Yes they will focus on one project at a time though. PC will release first then consoles next probably months in between.
Reply Quote
I just pre-ordered on the PS3 and am unable to see the dynamic theme in my downloads list. Has anyone else who's pre-ordered got the same issue?
Reply Quote
I just pre-ordered on the PS3 and am unable to see the dynamic theme in my downloads list. Has anyone else who's pre-ordered got the same issue?

you pre order from Aus PSN?

i did and have same issue im thinking we get our theme after payments taken and game goes live possibly...
Reply Quote
08/30/2013 04:02 AMPosted by Nomad

Pre-ordered it yesterday (EU PSN) and all I have in my Download List right now are the game and the Infernal Helm (which apparently includes all the bonus items and the PS3 exclusive items).

No theme in my dl list, yet.
Reply Quote
guess we gotta wait and see till release day then some got it early some haven't got it at all yet...
Reply Quote
GameStop has all the exclusive bonuses, I live in Canada and there's no GameStop only EB Games which are practically the same but it doesn't mention any of the PS exclusives on ebgames like it does on the GameStop site, I'll be very sad if I don't get any of those items.

Or will they be bundled in the actual game packaging?

Anyone know anything?

Edit: Deleted post below, was double post.
Edited by Auxilium#1314 on 8/30/2013 11:51 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Another day down fellow AUS / EU players, anyone been able to get the Dynamic Theme yet?
Reply Quote
09/01/2013 05:28 AMPosted by Nomad
Another day down fellow AUS / EU players, anyone been able to get the Dynamic Theme yet?

nope but i finally got charged for my pre order today which means i can relax because i didnt like having $100 just sitting in my PSN wallet, and only 1 more day till we find out if we have been screwed out of our theme :)
Reply Quote
Im East Coast US. I have my theme, no game download yet tho
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]