Diablo® III

Coming back to the game need advice

Hello fellow DH's I had quit the game about a year or more ago I don't really remember however I came back and played my WD for a while but it just wasn't as fun for me as my DH, I was wondering if anyone had any tips for me? Im also curious if Bola Shot is just by far the best or if hungering arrow is still alright to use? it just feels weaker. Any tips is greatly appreciated.
Reply Quote
Welcome back to D3. You made the right choice. DH is the most fun char to play with even if it is not the most op one.

I noticed your build is not so optimized with WF, especially with steady aim. You may want to follow this guide:

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/8568990471
Reply Quote
thank you for your help, I have tried a few of the builds but I feel like hit to soft so I kinda made a hybrid to it. I feel I get more procs with rapid fire than I do with Multishot. And yes, DH is definitely the most fun to play
Reply Quote
One quick recommendation for a cheap dps boost will be to replace your the Ruby in you Windforce with a Emerald of the same level.

The only time a Ruby will ever prove stronger than an Emerald will be at the Marquis level.

Regarding build suggestions, I'd really take a long look at Steady Aim over Vengeance. Your Knockback tends to keep monsters out of the 10 yard SA radius, which means you acheive the 20% dps boost during most fights.

Additionally, a great attack Windforce users is Ball of Lightning due to its ability to proc multiple times. As a monster get's Knocked back, they have the potential to get caught up with the BL for multiple ticks of damage.

Happy Hunting.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]