Diablo® III

It was a long, fun, grind...

...to finally reaching p100 on my DH!

http://i.imgur.com/Ky1FFkB.jpg

Thank you Mao, TheGreatKhan, and Xenophis for sharing in the experience, and thank the rest of my friends on here for all of the great games.

:o)
Reply Quote
Awe yea! :D

Congrats Trop! ^.^

http://www.diabloprogress.com/hero/tropicalypso-1473/Vorastrix/6668189
Paragon Level: 100
world: 42241 (dh: 6378)
Americas: 13955 (dh: 2051) <--- I wonder how accurate that is
Edited by TastySouP#1157 on 8/14/2013 11:42 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Congratulation!

btw nice build and it is always nice to see a team of hunters. I think we can make the best runs with 3-4 hunters in a team.
Reply Quote
Congratulations again Trop. Glad I could be there!

08/14/2013 11:47 PMPosted by KirusAlufras
I think we can make the best runs with 3-4 hunters in a team.

Certainly the funnest runs!
Reply Quote
Paragon Level: 100
world: 42241 (dh: 6378)
Americas: 13955 (dh: 2051) <--- I wonder how accurate that is

Just updated my diabloprogress since I haven't done it since plvl86. and i have exactly 1 higher in the dh numbers lol.
Reply Quote
08/15/2013 12:24 AMPosted by TheGreatKhan
Just updated my diabloprogress since I haven't done it since plvl86. and i have exactly 1 higher in the dh numbers lol.

haha damn, I had a feeling this might happen. Looks like Trop beat you ;-)
Reply Quote
No thanks to Nyan? I see how it is...
Reply Quote
Lol thanks everyone ;o)

Congratulation!

btw nice build and it is always nice to see a team of hunters. I think we can make the best runs with 3-4 hunters in a team.

A good group of DH's can streamroll the content of this game.

08/15/2013 03:48 AMPosted by VocaloidNyan
No thanks to Nyan? I see how it is...

(>^^)> <(^^<) (>^^)> <(^^<) (>^^)> <(^^<) (>^^)> <(^^<) (>^^)> <(^^<) (>^^)> <(^^<)
(>^^)> <(^^<) (>^^)> <(^^<) (>^^)> <(^^<) (>^^)> <(^^<) (>^^)> <(^^<) (>^^)> <(^^<)

^(^^)^
Reply Quote
Was a fun game! Glad I was able to witness your P100 Trop, congratulations.
Reply Quote
Congrats! Finally no more Magic and Gold find gears. LOL
Reply Quote
Grats Trop! Dang I missed it....... 3 bars when I left.... You were in great hands though!!!! That's how we do it at Kingsport!!!!
Reply Quote
Congratulations man!
Reply Quote
Congratulations again Trop. Glad I could be there!

I think we can make the best runs with 3-4 hunters in a team.

Certainly the funnest runs!

They are indeed.
Reply Quote
08/15/2013 06:04 AMPosted by Xenophis
Was a fun game! Glad I was able to witness your P100 Trop, congratulations.

Thanks man, was good to finally game with you. I've read your posts for over a year now :o)

08/15/2013 07:08 AMPosted by Cameo
Congrats! Finally no more Magic and Gold find gears. LOL

Hell no, I'm gonna be a p100 leech ;o) (j/k)

08/15/2013 07:16 AMPosted by shingO
Grats Trop! Dang I missed it....... 3 bars when I left.... You were in great hands though!!!! That's how we do it at Kingsport!!!!

Yea, we kinda got on a bit a of a marathon run last night after you left... but thank you for all for all of the chain kill runs in Weeping Hollow

08/15/2013 07:20 AMPosted by RedCell
Congratulations man!

^ This guy right here... I can't count the number of rounds I've played him, lol.

In fact, I'd say have played about as many games with Red and The Silent Barb as I have played solo >.<
Reply Quote
Heh no worries Trop, we'll have more games in the future for sure. Glad to have another great DH to co-op with.
Reply Quote
gg

8)
Reply Quote
ngahaha ... fun grind ~ Gratsss !!
Reply Quote
Very nice congratulations, I recently hit Para 100 myself earlier this summer, I achieved it in the Pony level as calculating just the right amount of XP to have left and kill diablo on MP 10 inferno was way too hard, so Pony was next best thin and I am happy I did it with my friends actually than rather by myself :D

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=15gdw04&s=5
Edited by TheLeader#1143 on 8/15/2013 6:17 PM PDT
Reply Quote
@Theleader, by the power of grey skull, that's a nice looking DH.
Reply Quote
Congrats to you. I was thinking back to Oct of last year. I started a post called - The true 100k club. And you had just hit that mark. Now you have finished the game with a nice looking DH. Hope you had a great time getting to para lvl 100.
Edited by Natasha#1600 on 8/15/2013 8:31 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]