Diablo® III

Any other Dual Fisted monks out there?

So I used to Run an EF/Axe combo and had around 300K DPS unbuffed but decided I hated not only the Fear of the EF but also the look of the Axe/EF combo. Thanks to a friend of mine going WKL and Fist I decided to get a couple of LS Fist Weps and love the results! Not doing as much DMG but love they way the Monk feels and looks now! Anyhow the gear/build combo I am using is pretty effective but wondering what other builds people out there have tried (non cookie cutter) that work with this type of Wep Setup!

So any other Dual Fisting Monk's out there??? Post in here!
Reply Quote
View profile
Hola
Reply Quote
View profile
Hi
Reply Quote
Bye
Reply Quote
For sure!!, its the only way too go. Im building spirit regen on my build, still need some more.....
Reply Quote
I have weapons like yours on a mule, but I don't trust lifesteal.

I do see you are running Pacifism though. Excellent choice. Makes you unafraid of Frozen right? even without Serenity.
Reply Quote
View profile
@smotpoker

I've got some regen oh fists if you're interested. similar to mine with more regen, but w/o any dex :(
Reply Quote
Nice fists man. I would rock them if I can find decent ones like that. Love the look of fists on the monks :)
Reply Quote
08/18/2013 06:15 PMPosted by KimSulki84
Nice fists man. I would rock them if I can find decent ones like that. Love the look of fists on the monks :)

Thanks would have liked to have some DEX on them too but man it is hard to find good fist weps...

08/18/2013 03:13 PMPosted by RelytReborn
Hola

Love the Fist of Az....but I hate having to swap gear and handling RD elites with single source LS is a pain....
Reply Quote
I use fists as well. I use a WKL with 25% extra lightning damage and it's awesome. I recommend you use one but make sure you get at least 23% and if you want LS (what I suggest) it's gunna be expensive but worth it. May have to shop for a while until you find one affordable. The dps is under 1k and in my case under 900k on my WKL but the bonus dmg MORE than makes up for it. You may not see the paper dps but you will see the in game difference.

I find it a lot of fun to use fist weapons because I used to use other weapons but they just don't suit the monk imo.

Also, if your gunna use 2 spirit generators use combo strike. I've been trying out different ones to see what I like the most.

I dropped serenity for blind which I can use AS a safe route in bad situations to blind, Wack them with a bell from WoL and get out of the way. lol sorry for the long story. Just trying to help out.

As Larry says... GITERDONE!!!
Reply Quote
View profile
something about dual fisting just doesn't seem right...
Reply Quote
08/18/2013 09:44 PMPosted by gotaplanstan

damn, I just imagined some messed up stuff... >_<

people have gotta be careful with the words they use, rofl.
Reply Quote
View profile
08/18/2013 09:44 PMPosted by gotaplanstan

does not seem right at all :P
Reply Quote
Hi, dual-fist"-ing" weapon monk here.
Reply Quote
I usually go with one... I find it a little difficult to fit 2 fists most of the time, but on some good days it fits.

Oh you aren't talking about that are you...
Reply Quote
@smotpoker

I've got some regen oh fists if you're interested. similar to mine with more regen, but w/o any dex :(

@RelytReborn

Ive got 1 question.... is it a black damage weapon? I like your fist, I dont think black dmg weapons can roll with dex though...
Reply Quote
View profile
I have been trying to sidegrade or upgrade my LS sword for a fist for a couple of weeks now, but without any success. On the rare occasion I see a worthy fist, it is either wildly overpriced or I am momentarily short on funds (uncanny bad luck there). Eventually I'll join you guys, and hopefully with a matching graphic for the visual aesthetic.
Reply Quote
View profile
@smotpoker

@RelytReborn

Ive got 1 question.... is it a black damage weapon? I like your fist, I dont think black dmg weapons can roll with dex though...

http://i.imgur.com/pKEYiFS.jpg

It is very rare to find a fist with these stats and even rarer to find one with dex attached, and even more rare to have black damage on it. lol. so good luck! I was looking through dprogress and scanned through about 40 before seeing one with black damage on it.

Also, I have an extra FoAz, pretty much equivalent to my own if looking for a spirit mh. Was planning to sell it after itemization hits for the possible dw spirit combos, such as demon hand paired with it.
Reply Quote
08/19/2013 12:09 PMPosted by AZsnowstorm
I have been trying to sidegrade or upgrade my LS sword for a fist for a couple of weeks now, but without any success. On the rare occasion I see a worthy fist, it is either wildly overpriced or I am momentarily short on funds (uncanny bad luck there). Eventually I'll join you guys, and hopefully with a matching graphic for the visual aesthetic.

I know how you feel.... I found a great deal on an upgraded FIST OffHand today! Great for Bells! Wearing it now.
Reply Quote
I have also moved to 2xfists as I just really got tired of the EF fear etc etc.

Far as builds go I use tri-gen with SW. It's been fun as heck. I got my current WKL from a buddy that had it drop. My MH fist is pretty weak sauce but has all the right attributes just not enough dps for end game. Then again none of my gear is really all that end game.

I like that I'm not as generic as before and much more group friendly.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Nicademus81-1251/hero/69238
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]