Diablo® III

Oh, what went wrong!

Or switch to dw which sit in between cala/dml and manti/dml in term of dps but you will face real challenge trying to balance almost everything etc below:

hp
ar
armor
disc regen/pool due to avr cc.

Basically a nightmare trying to gear a dw dh though I am doing just that.
Reply Quote
Try crafting ammys that have 200dex 10CC 85+CD and 36-65+dmg, you have excessive ehp IMO. 300k is considered ok for mp10.

As for your hellfire, either craft better ones with CC+CD/Average Damage or buy 10% bola/spiketrap soj's

PS: how much did you pay for that calamity? IIRC 1230 dps+ calamities are very overpriced right now and I wouldn't exactly call it cheap.
Reply Quote
lol, i think both calamity and mantieco are strong , mantico give 1 great dmg each hit , calamity with hight speed + % mark of death... Every 1 here knows that right. Only the differnt is passive achery ...
50cd ( same with cd of ring) and 10 cc , 10 cc will make ppl use calamity easy when farm lvl or boss,
Mantico beside is no 1 in pvp it also good to farm with some skill cost hatred , cos hight as just burn our hartred faster. That why now many ppl search for DML low as ^^.
I ve just change form calamity 2 mantico last 9 ... 32k dps and some k ehp up but i easy to die than before , :(
Reply Quote
I will be looking for a different Zuni Boot in not too long and I use it as an alternative gear set, so if you are interested I have one I'd let go for 60m or so.I can't remember exact vit stats but I'm fairly certain the other's are 8% poison, 183 dex, 48 AR.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]