Diablo® III

What's Next?

Hi,

I just hit paragon 100 and i'm stuck. I can't upgrade my gear because its too expensive and I don't have a way of making good amounts of gold. I can't farm because it is too boring for me so I'm looking for a reason to still play this game.
Reply Quote
Congrats on hitting p100.

I keep things frosty by trying new builds on my main (DH), helping out lower level characters, and building up my alternate characters.
Reply Quote
Play another character. You seem to have spent some time on your wizard and Monk.
Reply Quote
Get 2bill gold and camp the ah waiting for something for sale at 2bill that's clearly worth more. Flip for 1.5-2bill profit. Then buy a upgrade if possible.

This is end game diablo.
Reply Quote
I'm looking for a reason to still play this game.

You get hugs from Nyan.
Reply Quote
Get 2bill gold and camp the ah waiting for something for sale at 2bill that's clearly worth more. Flip for 1.5-2bill profit. Then buy a upgrade if possible.

This is end game diablo.

I have 5m ATM and stuck with the AH.
Reply Quote
:(

Just gotta find ya something good to sell buddy. Keep farming and maybe you will find a 6%cc Mempo (or something to that extent) to sell

Ps: Also dont listen to me I'm still paragon (85) lol
Edited by gLiTz#1220 on 8/19/2013 12:52 PM PDT
Reply Quote

This is end game diablo.

I have 5m ATM and stuck with the AH.

You can still flip for a profit with only 5m. I once had only that amount of gold too.

Looking at your gears however you must of had much more at some point in order to get the gear on your DH. If you can learn to flip stuff for less then 5m, you can work your way up to the bigger flips in order to upgrade (it's time consuming to learn, but what else is there to do at P100 yes? Unless you wanna start again with a new character...)

:(

Just gotta find ya something good to sell buddy. Keep farming and maybe you will find a 6%cc Mempo (or something to that extent) to sell

Ps: Also dont listen to me I'm still paragon (85) lol

That would be the biggest upgrade (other then your weapon) you could do methinks, the rest would be smaller gains for your other equips. But yes not possible with only 5m budget.

If you keep playing eventually something awesome will drop :-)

Silver
Reply Quote
you need new goals to keep u interested bud!

Personal goals i have completed in-game:

1) P100 my DH
2) Solo uber mp10 with my DH, and every class(along with a small guide with vidz and under 160k dps)
3) Solo mp10 without shadow power, dual wield and 4 piece natalya solace set(im a legacy natalya DH)
4) Make 100mil > Make 1bil > Make 2bil > Make 10 bil> then buy ur helpful mother-in-law a used car(lol)
by flipping/working the AH/RMAH.
5) Make lots of friends that share the same passion with you.
6) ALways play the game to have fun. Coz if it ain't fun or its getting stale. Your definitely doing something wrong. WHich means a change of pace is needed(play another class, new goals, etc)

Future goals in-game:
1) P100 all classes.
2) Gear every class to 200k dps unbuffed with 'litany of the undaunted' ring and/or SOJ.
3) Pick-up HC again and reach p100
4) Level every class to p100 on HC
5) Gear out each class on HC with 1mil ehp and 150k dps.
6) Take my time doing it. Coz its about the journey and not the destination.

This game can only offer as much fun as what u plan to look forward to. The things i mentioned are what kept me playing and what keeps it fresh for me. It could be different for you. If u decide to reroll don't ever sell your Main characters gear no matter how its gimped. Coz blizzard has a nerf cycle both in WOW and in this game. Much like in life, sometimes your up and at times ur down.

a few months ago, i was in the exact same state as u were. bought COD and played other MMO's. Then a few weeks later I was back on D3. Coz this game just fits my lifestyle. Married with kids and full time job(lol!).

I hope u find what ur looking for bud may it be in-game or things to do in real life.

Good luck and keep the faith!

=D

<3 L4N DH
Reply Quote
My goal : world domination
Reply Quote
Wow man, you have so much left ahead of you. Shoot for a Lvl 60 HC character, probably DH if that's your favorite (it's mine at least). You can also try a new character on a different server and not use the AH at all and get that guy to 60. Two fun fill challenges left for you.
Edited by EphSixTen#1454 on 8/20/2013 7:24 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]