Diablo® III

Barb dps over 1mil buffed

Just playing with skills.
Could have been more but did not have brawler activated or punish. Im sure there are other ozzy and kiwi barbs with higher dps.
It would be cool to hear from other Barbs and what you can get ur buffed dps up to.
Reply Quote
Very nice man, especially for Skorn. I've hit 1m sheet a few times during Ubers, but I wasn't really trying and I would have been wearing my SoJ. I only notice my sheet in Ubers because I keep my inventory open to check Bash:Punish stacks are up. I'm pretty sure each time I hit 1m sheet dps it was thanks to the following party buffs: Transgression from Monks and BBV from WD. I haven't tried to replicate it, but if that's your thing then get a monk and WD in game and feel the epeen rise. Gotta ping Morpheus and Griz for this...I'm pretty sure when their barbs fart it's ~1m dps.
Reply Quote
08/20/2013 03:23 PMPosted by abend
Gotta ping Morpheus and Griz for this...I'm pretty sure when their barbs fart it's ~1m dps

LOL good one Abend - chocolate dust is the barb finishing move

Nice numbers Aries, I can bring my WD for a BBV buff for you anytime...
Reply Quote
Hi abend
I had a look at Morpheus and Griz. There DPS is insain.
I was mucking around on my own using these skills to get over 1 mil.Insanity, Marauder's rage, Killing spree, Best served cold. Cant maintain the DPS though once wrath goes you need to wait for cooldown. Its pretty fun though.

Hi Nick
Yeah man always keen to game together join anytime man.
Reply Quote
my barb full buffed crit hits from 1.5 mil to 2.3 mil.. only with my skorn though.. duel wield my crits are 1.2-1.4 mil
Reply Quote
09/12/2013 08:13 AMPosted by JURO88
my barb full buffed crit hits from 1.5 mil to 2.3 mil.. only with my skorn though.. duel wield my crits are 1.2-1.4 mil

I'm just curious, how do you survive high MP with no life steal? Or do you use others weapons.

Hope not to offend but if you need setup help let me know

Cheers
Edited by YDFWM#6389 on 9/12/2013 3:41 PM PDT
Reply Quote
my rend and empowered keep me alive.. and my HOTA gives me a chunk of life back each hit.. not sure where it comes from but it works haha.. im always open for gear uprade suggestions so feel free to leave any if you got some :D
Reply Quote
just cracked the 3.4 mil crit hit mark.. with buffs of course
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]