Diablo® III

Adult PS3 and XBOX360 GAMER TAG list.

I know that there are a few separate PS3 and 360 gamer tag posts. They often disappear in obscurity so I wanted to post this friendly reminder.

Do you want to play Diablo 3 with fellow DIABLO fan adult gamers?
Do you not want to deal with some 13yo punk with his mom screaming in the background?
Do you want to curse and not feel guilty that some little troll will get offended?

Well this post is for you.
I am getting Diablo 3 on both the PS3 and the 360.
Post you online gamertag for your XBOX LIVE account and/or your PLAYSTATION NETWORK account. Make sure you let everyone know what gamertag belongs to what system 360 or PS3.
Now start sending friend invite messages.
Be sure to put Diablo in the title of the friends request so everyone knows that it is in regards to this post.

So don't be shy send a friend request to me and everyone else who responds to this post.

JASONSPAZ is my online name for both the PS3 and XBOX360.
Edited by JASONSPAZ#1203 on 8/20/2013 3:39 PM PDT
Reply Quote
I will be playing on the xbox gt: nizzmizz.... put in around 500 hours on the pc and ready for more
Reply Quote
PS3 here, want the same thing you are looking for, only thing that was bothering me was i knew the online mode was going to be filled with those kind of players.

PSN- tetsuro08
Reply Quote
I'm looking for the same type of arrangement I only have Ps3. Will be looking forward to playing with some of you

Gamertag PSN: Bigwangg
Reply Quote
Gamertag Xbox 360: Kaunad123
Reply Quote
PSN: Gabe0624

Let the slaying begin Down to play religiously and seriously. Played it on the PC but I'd much rather play on the console. No Auction House, no trolls.
Edited by GabeOjeda#6164 on 8/21/2013 9:07 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
Xbox 360 Gamertag: xX Mr Doback Xx
Reply Quote
Xbox 360 GamerTag: GrooviestMorno
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Playstation 3
PSN: Sheathx

I already have it pre-ordered. Even thou I got it for PC I ignored it because, RMAH ruined the game in my opinion, Made it to P2W
Reply Quote
PS3 PSN ID RealBadTrip
Will be on a lot and have mic. Will not be playing anything but Diablo 3 and GTAV for awhile! Holla!
Reply Quote
PSN - jdastoner

stupid name chose it when i was young and dumb and unfortunately cant change it.

add me with a msg D3 or Diablo 3 so i know what its for and would prefer gamers with mic's but its not a requirement. will be wizard day 1 to end of days :) maybe some other class leveling along the way.

im currently playing most the PS+ exclusive freebies, The last of us and Rage. i do enjoy chasing the Platinum trophy and trophy hunting on most games except those with too many collectables depending on how i feel about the gameplay.
Reply Quote
PSN - Dracula4653
Reply Quote
MVP
View profile
PSN for me is naruii2222 (whoever had narull damn you!)

Also got a mate who is going to play on XBL GT o jarjar
Edited by Narull#6634 on 8/24/2013 4:25 PM PDT
Reply Quote
this extremely smart btw
xbox live BlazingHades92
looks forward to gaming with you all
Reply Quote
PSN: Drasuka
Reply Quote
Xbox 360 here!

GT: ShaggyLord96

Anyone can add me just as long as it falls into Jason's rules lol No sqeakers xD
Reply Quote
Oh wow, am I the only WD? I've been playing on PC since launch. I haven't been able to play since March due to the issues on AT&T's network, which is why I'm buying it for 360.

Xbox GT: Ant1m1nd

Anyone can add me, just send a TEXT message along saying that you're an adult D3 player. I do prefer to play with folks over the age of 25 (I'm 33) but I'll allow anyone who is at least 18. Please note that for the moment I've let my gold sub lapse. I will be renewing it. I'm not 100% sure if I'll be doing that straight away or will have to wait for the payday after. I'm married so naturally I'm broke...lol

I do tend to play mostly solo or with a small but tight knit group on PC. I would love to get a solid group on 360. I also wouldn't mind adding folks that play different classes just to trade gear.
Reply Quote
PSN for me is naruii2222 (whoever had narull damn you!)

Also got a mate who is going to play on XBL GT o jarjar

get the message not exist.
Reply Quote
GT Big Indi Xbox. I will be rolling with a WD got a guy who is rolling barb just need two others to complete our team.
Edited by BigIndi#1183 on 8/26/2013 5:18 PM PDT
Reply Quote
PSN: Vampklllers for the PS3
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]