Diablo® III

Reaper of Souls Expansion Info

08/22/2013 11:30 PMPosted by Optimus
I personally will not be selling my gear, but upgrading it as it will be a buyers market and hopefully I can get some really great gear to allow me to farm for new gear when the patch and expansion hit

+1

Also the mystic will be able to upgrade the gear you currently have, so keep it and make it even better later.
Reply Quote
Any mention of the number of characters we can make being lifted from 10?

And do we know if current Paragon levels will just be wiped, converted to the new paragon level points, or become xp counting towards progressing towards lvl70?

I wouldn't be surprised if they kept it to one new class. It keeps the demand for str/dex/int gear pretty even (probably not at first when there's more people trying out the Paladin Mk2 but over time it'll even out).

The new class also fits the theme of Westmarch so it's all heading down a very certain feel.

I really don't know what I'm gonna play first... the new act using a vanilla class or start the Crusader? At least leveling the Crusader won't take as long as my other classes now that we've got Infernal Rings.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]