Diablo® III

Finally Friday

Man I have been waiting since Monday (lol).

Going to be playing tonight once I'm off work. Looking to do some mp4-6 maybe 7 if I'm feeling lucky.

Looking to not run pubs so if you wanna do some quick runs tonight feel free to add.
Reply Quote
Add me Nabis#1510
Reply Quote
f'ing right lol. was a short week here in canada last week, makes the week after endless. half hour left on my shift and ive got the place to myself alllllllll weekend.

got a wedding to go to tomorrow, but im mostly planning on D3 XD

im generally always down for mp5-7 depending on the group.
Reply Quote
I'm down for some runs as always!

I am def looking to do MP5 or MP6. I need the practice. At lower MPs I find my barb is slower than the group and they usually kill the packs before I get there. I think the hammer barbs really shine in the higher MPs.
Reply Quote
Oh ya I gota hit the gym here at work when Im off (stupid weight loss challenges lol) But I will be home around 6 (PST) and Im thinking maybe running the CM tonight, been overplaying my WD trying to get him to p100 lol
Reply Quote
Community Manager
Man I have been waiting since Monday (lol).

Going to be playing tonight once I'm off work. Looking to do some mp4-6 maybe 7 if I'm feeling lucky.

Looking to not run pubs so if you wanna do some quick runs tonight feel free to add.

I've got a while to go before I can jump on, but I plan on farming with my Witch Doctor for a long time tonight in public games. I don't think I'm ready for much beyond Monster Power 2 or 3, though.
Reply Quote
Hmm...I thought I was going to have time to play tonight with the GF working and the house to myself, but it seems that my IRL has beckoned and I've been summoned to go drink until I pass out.

I'll be hungover slaying demons on Saturday it seems.
Reply Quote
08/16/2013 09:26 AMPosted by Loki
Oh ya I gota hit the gym here at work when Im off (stupid weight loss challenges lol) But I will be home around 6 (PST) and Im thinking maybe running the CM tonight, been overplaying my WD trying to get him to p100 lol

I have to wait for the wife to pass out, so I will be on around 9. Unless she has to work at the hospital tomorrow, in which case I can get on earlier. It is awesome having a wife with a real job!
Reply Quote
You do realize now that you have said how much you are looking forward to playing something is going to happen and the servers will go down for emergency maintenance.
Reply Quote
08/16/2013 09:36 AMPosted by KillerElite
You do realize now that you have said how much you are looking forward to playing something is going to happen and the servers will go down for emergency maintenance.

Im to lucky for this to happen LOL plus I still have another 8 hours till I can even get home lol
Reply Quote
I don't have the courage to play above mp2 yet
hehehe
Reply Quote
Play safe, don't die, see you in Infernal!
Reply Quote
08/16/2013 10:40 AMPosted by Tagle
Play safe, don't die, see you in Infernal!

Safe is good but excitement is where it is at!

See you on the battlefield
Reply Quote
I've been doing mp3/4 on my monk, wouldn;t mind some coop- but I do run an EF/Bells build which many dont like in coop, my archon can kinda do MP2 but she b squiishy and 2 -epacks are somewhat troublesome for her
Reply Quote
Add me HolyPeanuts#1354

213k dps archon with 993k EHP

anything up to Mp7, would love to group up.

I have 15+ ppl online on my list now :D. Leaving my gamertag in threads works well to find groupies!
Reply Quote
Going to work on my rebuild since I died earlier this week. Thats the fun of Hardcore. Maybe I will make it to Hell or at least past 52...

TGIF!!!!
Reply Quote
MP 4-6 is my WD's sweet spot right now.

My crew's been running mp7 Ubers lately though.

Gets the heart goin...
Reply Quote
I'll be toiling away at MP1, most likely, trying to find legs/good mitigation gear.

Let's see what my 230% MF can score tonight.
Reply Quote
08/16/2013 11:37 AMPosted by Moridin6
wonder how many of you (people that like this game) are left..

Alot actually.

I never have trouble finding a game.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]