Diablo® III

Not long now

Awaiting the release of Diablo 3 on PS3 is worse than that feeling you used to get the night before Christmas as a kid.

just taking it day by day... so close now cant wait much longer :-)

i wonder how long it will take for the first legit platinum.

got my list of Diablo 3 essentials all ready for release day

- Bottle of Makers Mark, coke and ice.
- Comfortable seat.
- Munchie food.
- Headphones.
- Cleared the weeks schedule.

Bring it on ^.^
Reply Quote
Now come on have you guys not seen GTA 5 and how its shaping up to be? Diablo 3 is just a stepping stone leading to its release no but it does look really good and will be a nice game to mix in when you feel like some D3 downtime.
Reply Quote
yeah i just saw a GTA 5 online video last night and im still drooling haha, thats another one ill definitely have to add to my collection
Reply Quote
I feel ya!! ever since i heard of the d3 console release I've completely dropped pc version. Can't wait to play this on the big screen on my comfy couch.
Reply Quote
me too quit the pc version and in the back of my head im aware that while playing my other PS3 games im just attempting to distract myself until release day...

this is the only game ive really been craving for feeling like i must have it now lol
Reply Quote
Also very excited. Waiting for it to download from PSN is going to be painful (disc reader is broken so I need the digital version).
Reply Quote
totally stoked... also happy about the fact that even if we can't log online due to server crash, we will still be able to sit back and play offline with all progress saved hahahaha....
Reply Quote
Community Manager
- Comfortable seat.
- Munchie food.
- Headphones.

You are prepared. That first wave of people leveling up to 60 on the consoles will be a lot of fun, and I plan on playing in as many online games as I can. Do you think you'll be playing mostly local coop, online, or solo?
Edited by Grimiku on 8/19/2013 5:23 PM PDT
Reply Quote
- Comfortable seat.
- Munchie food.
- Headphones.

You are prepared. That first wave of people leveling up to 60 on the consoles will be a lot of fun, and I plan on playing in as many online games as I can. Do you think you'll be playing mostly local coop, online, or solo?

Hey ask your boss if he thinks the way he's doing the community is right?
Reply Quote
Who cares!!!! Fix the console version I already paid for
Reply Quote
Really who the eff cares about the stupid console version fix the dam Pc version 1st!!!!!!
Reply Quote
none of the above diablo is a pc game!
Reply Quote
Prolly gonna take 2 weeks for the first console gamer that actually bought it to beat it.
Reply Quote
Wonder how long before the Console version is over run with people with save edited PLVL 100 characters decked out in BIS gear

Not long
Reply Quote
I'm waiting too D3 for X360, and i was a PC player too with almost 800 hours behind.

Why i quit PC version ?

Simple, NO RMAH/AH, where credit-card-warriors noobs become uber-geared in 5 minutes, NO BOTS, and NO ALWAYS-ONLINE-DRM, so, NO DC/LAG deaths on Hardcore mode, and i die for my mistake.

D3 is still full of things to fix, BUT D3 on console is the TRUE D3, as it should be since day one.
Edited by StIwY#2595 on 8/20/2013 2:07 AM PDT
Reply Quote
D3 console will be ruled by those who just use an usb flash to copy their characters and dupe that way.

So don't think there will be no credit card warriors, they can still buy items off players from d2jsp or whatever.
Reply Quote
- Comfortable seat.
- Munchie food.
- Headphones.

haha i sure am prepared :)

ill be going online co-op all the way through to 60 and inferno clear and then its on to para 100 in online pub games from there :-)

will be focusing on my Wiz all the way through then possibly WD

what class are you planning to play on day 1?
Reply Quote
to all the haters there is plenty of other threads to express your disappointment in this one wasn't made for that purpose.

this thread is for those looking forward to the console release to have a friendly chat in.

keep it clean thanks.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]