Diablo® III

My Original Build

I would like to ask If my build is anywhere near okay or is totally rediculous. Im just curious on how it will hold up in Inferno. Im in Act4 on hell. Im pushing 270k dps and it seems perfectly good to me. But heres the link to my character in question. Oh and dont pay any attention to my followers. I Just read up on them in the Forums and have some adjustments to make.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/StaticStormm-1532/hero/33976393
Reply Quote
Also Ive been playing on MP2 since i got socketed items. IF that makes any difference at all.
Reply Quote
Hard to say, since you don't have your bow equipped and you have nothing selected for your primary attack.

In general, your going to need more defense and less offence, especially at high MPs. Most builds use two offensive slots, one hatred spender and one hatred generator, and the other 4 slots are usually defensive.

SharpShooter is generally considered a waste with most builds. I'd switch that out for Perfectionist or Nightstalker if your CC is over 40%. Wolf companion will probably be useless in Inferno. Most people use Bat Companion for the extra hatred generation. You'll probably want to switch out Sentry - Spitfire for Sentry - Guardian or better yet go with Shadow Power - Gloom.

If your going to have 3 items of Nat's Set, you might as well get the ring for the full set bonus.

Crafting is your friend, start crafting Dex Bracers, Dex Gloves, Dex Shoulders and Dex Ammy asap.
Reply Quote
Wow. I forgot to put my Bow and Skill back on after i punched Diablo. My bad! They'll be on now.
Reply Quote
Still not on.... If this is your build, I'd say it is original....
Reply Quote
Maybe This will Help.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/StaticStormm-1532/hero/33976393
Reply Quote
I'd get rid of the gem in your helm and change it to a ruby for xp or amethyst for life... Try to get to 150K dps without sharpshooter.... Buy better bracers, lacunis IMO.
Reply Quote
 would like to ask If my build is anywhere near okay or is totally rediculous

How do you plan on surviving?

Your gear is totally rediculious btw lol. However its not as bad as this guy :

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Eifersucht-1881/hero/34523212
Reply Quote
Listen to Nyan...
Reply Quote

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Eifersucht-1881/hero/34523212[/quote] That's one crazy getup... LOL
Edited by shingO#6442 on 8/21/2013 4:55 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Quality of item >> quality of gem

Your way too squishy unless you plan on playing mp0-1
Reply Quote
gotta love that marq gem in the wpn.
Reply Quote
However its not as bad as this guy :

us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Eifersucht-1881/hero/34523212

you think someone told him set bonuses are for noobs?

my man has 4 set pieces, none match.
Reply Quote
How do you plan on surviving?

Come on Nyan, that's just lame. Give the guy some real advice.
Reply Quote
08/19/2013 11:23 PMPosted by StaticStormm
Wow. I forgot to put my Bow and Skill back on after i punched Diablo. My bad! They'll be on now.

OK, see everything from my first post. Especially the part where I said SharpShooter is almost useless. You are giving yourself a very small bonus to CC (maybe 3-5%) because it resets every time you Crit. There are much better passives available in NightStalker and Perfectionist. SS makes your paper DPS look good, but that's about it. It's also hard to do a real evaluation on your gear because SS artificially inflates your DPS.

Check out your gear scores on DiaBro3.com. You'll see your chest, ammy and hat are the weakest areas. You need to work on getting your CC above 50%. So, I'd say get a hat with 5%+ CC. For the chest, get a cloak with a bonus to a skill you actually use. Other wise you are better off with Inna's chest. For the ammy, try one with Dex, Vit, Res All and/or higher Crit Damage. Yes, I know they are expensive. You should probably look at a Witching Hour belt instead of the Inna's. And if you switch to Inna's chest, you should definitely switch your belt to WH.

You will want to get a better bow, yours is not so good. It certainly doesn't deserve a marquis level gem (and it will cost you 5 mill to unsocket). I suspect you would get higher DPS out of 1 Ruby and 1 Emerald instead of 2 Emeralds. And for gods sake, don't put another marquis level gem in your bow until you can afford at least 1280 DPS Manti with 2 sockets, 190+ Dex and 90+ CD. A bow like that will probably run about 800 mill and up.

If you gave us an idea of your gear budget, that would allow us to help more.

EDIT: Bow DPS and price.
Edited by DoubleD#1397 on 8/22/2013 11:47 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Are the Life after Kill Bonus's not really worth it? Should that bonus be one that is with the more important one?s?
Reply Quote
I've never found life after kill (LAK) to be very useful. It seems like you'd have to stack at least 5,000 LAK for it to be effective and, every time it shows up on your gear, it's taking the place of something that's more useful. The worst part is when you are fighting elites; that's when you need life help the most, and that's when LAK is least effective.
Reply Quote
Never thought of it with the Elites. And now that you mention I have to most trouble with Any of the Elites. Which are all of the Blue and Yellow monsters right?
Reply Quote
08/25/2013 11:23 PMPosted by StaticStormm
Which are all of the Blue and Yellow monsters right?

yes
Reply Quote
Alright. Well I changed a few things up. Did a few things that you suggested. And its turning better already. It also helps that I fixed a problem with my computer and Diablo Isnt laggy anymore. Here is my DiaBro3.com link to look at the ratings.

http://www.diabro3.com/?armoryURL=StaticStormm%231532&serverBox=us
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]