Diablo® III

Who is pumped!!!!!!!!

changes sound like what ppl on forums were saying 1 month after failed launch. It took Blizzrd 2 years to figure out what they did wrong and agree on it. Imagine the poor devs screaming and arguing for the last year on what direction to take changes. I wouldnt expect too much until its been patched. Blizzard continues to convince me there is a massive disconnect between development and fans. Besides, I dont expect to see expac release before March 2014...

You're getting excited over nothing

And you're dumb. But we all have to live with ourselves.
Reply Quote
the idea of all stats now being useful towards every class makes me happy, now i won't need to worry about my barb stacking str and vitality but instead if a weapon fits every stat, then it will increase my toughness and damage making every gear piece important.
Reply Quote
I too am excite!
Reply Quote
Could be December (2014)
Reply Quote
I'm excited. But the thing is so far away. I mean we're probably looking mid2014 at the least.... time to wait all over again =\
Reply Quote
Community Manager
We're glad you're pumped about Diablo III: Reaper of Souls!

What aspect of the expansion are you most excited about? :)
Reply Quote

:) for me I am happy to get the Pally back! it was my favorite character from D2. I like tanky builds and this class was made for me. Malthael as Death.. man you guys nailed it perfect!

+10 devs

+10 Bliz
Reply Quote
I am happy with Loot 2.0 but disappointed if there is only 1 new map. Hope there will be at least 2 new maps for us to explore.
Reply Quote
i'm excited to get the socket quest back ... Oh and jewels. I can't wait for jewels. They've been a missing piece of this game since the release.

I'm also hoping we get the ability to create more characters and

more storage!
Reply Quote
World pvp. Epic battles with players 8.
Reply Quote
im pumped and will be picking it up though id like to see instead of just an act 5 do a minimum of 2 or 3 new acts
Reply Quote

I'm excited for all of it frankly. But if I had to pick one thing it would probably be the new character class.
Reply Quote

Excited for: Loot 2.0, Crusader

Disappointed about: No clan support (that we know of).
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter

Me, me, me! I'm so excited!

New content to experience, new areas to explore, new items to hunt, a new class to level. And end game stuff too! I can't wait to try out the Nephalem Trials and Loot Runs.

Heck, I can't wait, period.

:D
Edited by Bird#1227 on 8/21/2013 10:08 PM PDT
Reply Quote

1. randomized maps
2. Hell portals
3. Random weather!
Reply Quote
I liked most of the things I heard. With that said, im still very skeptical. My primary concerns.

1) AH. If it has any sort of impact at high end play, then the expansion is a complete bust and I wont dare touch it.
2) Leveling. Passing the game 3 times for max level and 4 for all the content makes me cry a little bit inside.
3) Only 1 class. I really thought we were going to get two. If you look at your account screen, you can see they have already left enough room on the UI to add 1 act and 2 characters, so I still have hope something might be revealed at blizzcon.
Reply Quote
Most excited for the paragon stat customization.

It's a vital RPG element that D3 classic is sorely missing. Looking forward to building a character in interesting ways.
Reply Quote
3) Only 1 class. I really thought we were going to get two. If you look at your account screen, you can see they have already left enough room on the UI to add 1 act and 2 characters, so I still have hope something might be revealed at blizzcon.

There are plans for 2 expansions. So a 6th Act (finishing the Adria arc and possibly another showdown with the Primes), and another class (druid, necro?) is going to happen sooner or later.
Reply Quote

I'm dying to see active and passive skills for the crusader and if you have time more pics please :)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]