Diablo® III

Rate the Monk above you...Version GG

As same as usual to rate above you, monk!
Edited by ManUnited#3106 on 8/19/2013 10:10 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Gee Gee man Gee Gee

9.5/10 ManU my friend
Reply Quote
View profile
@kim

Always a solid monk
9.5/10
Reply Quote
@BladeMaster - Nice Rare Ring, Nice Ammy, and nice WH. Good Def stats on those pieces.

9/10
Reply Quote
View profile
@sauv

Formidable in every way you can judge a monks gear set and build. Looking forward to see what you do when loot 2.0 hits.

9.7/10

EDIT:
Cheers,
CC-
Edited by CaptainCarl#1923 on 8/19/2013 11:36 AM PDT
Reply Quote
@captaincarl,
as always the best shen's build out there always love seeing your character 9.7/10 and the same to all monks above me in this post. some very nice sets there.
Reply Quote
@Skip

9/10
Seems pretty solid. Your res is a bit low, IMO, but you seem to be making up for it with HP.
Reply Quote
@Sinafae

8/10
Nice crafts man. But your armor can do better.. Also your rare ring. Nice balanced monk though :)
Reply Quote
@ CVIL 10/10
nice monk, nice crafting
Reply Quote
@ ExTa 9.5/10

thumbs up for dual ls !
Reply Quote
View profile
@EvilArt

Incredible weapons. I see a lot of gear there that doesn't show up on the GAH any more. You can still improve with crafted bracers and especially gloves, but looking really good.

9.5/10
Reply Quote
@Azsnowstorm - Sweet. 9/10
Reply Quote
@JOEYCRACK

Nice DPS/EHP - 9.5/10!
Reply Quote
@tarzan

gg man, im not a skorn monk by any means. I hate the damn thing except for TR, but I would aim for a tri nats ring, that seems like the only logical upgrade without killing yourself
Reply Quote
@Ghost, like me it looks like you have gone to the dark side and are now dual wielding. Since you no longer have the shield, you need to up that ehp a bit, both resistance and health (especially the latter). Not bad overall 7/10.

Just bought myself a new ring (12 mil). Cost me about 4.5K dps, but got about 25K ehp. Was able to face tank those nasty blue Savage Beastie things on MP10 that killed me yesterday.

Spear-chucker
Reply Quote
@Spear-chucker

Nice monk pretty much the only thing now seems to be consolidate to AR gear and free up that passive.

9.5/10
Edited by Nicademus81#1251 on 8/19/2013 5:16 PM PDT
Reply Quote
@Nicademus

A lot of room to improve on your monk setup. Perhaps start with crafting BOA pieces first. Bracers>Shoulders>Amulet>Gloves

7/10

@all
I got 1k DE to burn now. Which slot should I focus first to increase/maintain EHP and push that DPS to 250k?

I can faceroll mp9 with my skill and item setup now. Just trying to break that 250k dps barrier now. Witching Hour is self found and can be improve a lot more I reckon.

Gloves>Bracers (maybe higher AR and vit)>Amulet

Thanks peeps
Reply Quote
6/10. Need to get more critical hit damage, then you'll be gold. I'm not a huge fan of full Inna's. The standard is 2 pieces for the dex bonus. Replace the helm with a good Mempo, and the belt with a good Witching Hour, get some sockets on the weapons, and you should hit like a truck
Reply Quote
@Kellond

I think you are still gearing your monk. Well, your skill build is pretty special too. I think you should focus on your resistance and hp upgrade although you have good life gen. Overall your monk looks green. But I believe you can gear up her better in coming future. (5/10)
Reply Quote
@Kellond

I think you are still gearing your monk. Well, your skill build is pretty special too. I think you should focus on your resistance and hp upgrade although you have good life gen. Overall your monk looks green. But I believe you can gear up her better in coming future. (5/10)

Yeah, I unfortunately don't have 40 billion in the bank, so I had to budget build my monk. Hoping to get that one billion gold item so I can really get some progress going. I appreciate the feedback though.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]