Diablo® III

Rate the Monk above you...Version GG

@ghost: lol english is not my primary language , i said i dont like his helm cos his set is nice only the helm not , its make his set not complet . ^^ sry if any 1 miss understand, About my monk lol i wait too long no 1 rate me T_T now too sleepy to change gear form DH to him lol cya 1 day^.^
Reply Quote
@chickenheart

Nice build, I would suggest to upgrade your gems and move to a mempo w/ crit chance, then you're good!
Reply Quote
@Andromeda

Nice monk. I think you can craft better bracers; find better HW and nata ring.

I got skipped everytime. I do need help to improve my monk. So pls don't skip me again this time. any suggestions are greatly appreciated.
Reply Quote
Holy crap that vitality hellfire in HC is SICK! I'd definitely work on getting a radiant Gem for your helm. Try and work some bigger resist rolls onto belt and pants, maybe see if you can get AR ones, but i don't know the market in hardcore for prices.

You should be able to craft better bracers, amulet and shoulders - keep trying!

Very nice monk though.
Reply Quote
@Cayzer, you've always got the best gear, but I'm only going to give you 9.5/10, 'cause I know for an almost certainty you've probably got another 50K dps hidden away in your stash.

Spear-chucker (knows for an almost certainty)
Reply Quote
@spearC
very nice monk you have, but gonna give you 8/10. you should have enough resist, I don't know why are you still using Serenity. maybe get rid of that EF, unless you love solo.
Edited by ExTaShie#1751 on 9/5/2013 5:11 PM PDT
Reply Quote
@Ex, to be honest don't actually play at all any more. The high resist is because somebody was giving me a hard time earlier today for not having enough ehp in my builds, so I just loaded up for this gear set. As you surmised, the EF is leftover from my solo days.

Spear

RATE EX ABOVE, NOT ME
Edited by Spearchucker#1994 on 9/5/2013 5:54 PM PDT
Reply Quote
@Cayzer, you've always got the best gear, but I'm only going to give you 9.5/10, 'cause I know for an almost certainty you've probably got another 50K dps hidden away in your stash.

Spear-chucker (knows for an almost certainty)

Lol, EF dps doesn't count :P.

Cheers.

Note please dont rate me, rate extashie
Reply Quote
@ExTaShie super solid monk mang 10/10 duno what else to say it all beats what i got haha.
Reply Quote
@Cheeseborger - Good monk 9/10 rocking that Dual-Gen
Reply Quote
@Kari

You have nice gears such as your rare ring and WH. But your EHP is quite low. Try to increase more HP then you can sustain on high MP level. Overall is good (8/10)!
Reply Quote
@ManUnited 9/10 Very Nice Monk
Reply Quote
@strider

excellent monk . 8/10 . you do need some more health and get rid of resolve passive :)
Reply Quote
@sono : 9.75/10 , reason : ur 3 craft items dont have vit , that s a pity
Reply Quote
@DarkInfinity: Interesting build and weapon choice. Did you ever use a fire damage SOJ with it? Might be fun! Pretty solid gear. More Paragon levels will help you in the vit and hp dept. Lookin good though - 8.5/10
Edited by Mongo77#1937 on 9/6/2013 6:04 AM PDT
Reply Quote
09/06/2013 06:03 AMPosted by Mongo77
@DarkInfinity: Interesting build and weapon choice. Did you ever use a fire damage SOJ with it? Might be fun! Pretty solid gear. More Paragon levels will help you in the vit and hp dept. Lookin good though - 8.5/10

ty , i trying 2 find a soj with hight spirit reg,-5 lashing kick
Reply Quote
Heard some peep mention EF dps does'nt count(same like saying a 500BHP car with turbo output of 200BHP does'nt count) & for solo lover..Please dun bully my EF and stereotype me..lol..Just kidding..

Cheers.
Edited by FREEDOM#6501 on 9/6/2013 6:53 AM PDT
Reply Quote
If I was going to nitpick I'd say you needed a little more life. But that's really being harsh. I love my EF by the way. 9.5/10

Spear (flat broke)
Reply Quote
@spear
I came from a wiz/wd "background". Your monk seems very decent to me except that all res/ even light RES with OWE and armor seems a little low to me.

maybe that's just my wiz/wd's OCD on all res and armor, lol

9/10, nice monk

BTW, as a cm wiz or fire bats wd, I really like cyclone strike monk but really hates EF monk without CS, lol
Edited by Neuron#1807 on 9/6/2013 9:40 AM PDT
Reply Quote
@spear
I came from a wiz/wd "background". Your monk seems very decent to me except that all res/ even light RES with OWE and armor seems a little low to me.

maybe that's just my wiz/wd's OCD on all res and armor, lol

9/10, nice monk

BTW, as a cm wiz or fire bats wd, I really like cyclone strike monk but really hates EF monk without CS, lol

Actually Neuron, all your points are quite reasonable. This is my 300Kdps/500K ehp for less than a billion gear so I had to make some sacrifices to hit my targets. When I play in groups, I don't use the EF.

Spear-chucker

RATE NEURON ABOVE NOT ME
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]