Diablo® III

Rate the Monk above you...Version GG

@Nicademus

A lot of room to improve on your monk setup. Perhaps start with crafting BOA pieces first. Bracers>Shoulders>Amulet>Gloves

7/10

@all
I got 1k DE to burn now. Which slot should I focus first to increase/maintain EHP and push that DPS to 250k?

I can faceroll mp9 with my skill and item setup now. Just trying to break that 250k dps barrier now. Witching Hour is self found and can be improve a lot more I reckon.

Gloves>Bracers (maybe higher AR and vit)>Amulet

Thanks peeps

help please :D
Reply Quote
@Kellond

I think you are still gearing your monk. Well, your skill build is pretty special too. I think you should focus on your resistance and hp upgrade although you have good life gen. Overall your monk looks green. But I believe you can gear up her better in coming future. (5/10)

Yeah, I unfortunately don't have 40 billion in the bank, so I had to budget build my monk. Hoping to get that one billion gold item so I can really get some progress going. I appreciate the feedback though.

Well, all my golds from selling gears, then i upgraded my monk piece by piece. yes, you can make it one day. Just dont give up the hope.

@waklu

Well, you have awesome dps and ehp on your monk. I like your GG wkl so much. I think you should upgrade your AR resistant. 380 AR with 500 intel that is total ard 450+ AR. But it still has sustainable difficulty on high MP level especially your using cookie cutters. Overall your gears are pretty good (9/10)
Edited by ManUnited#3106 on 8/20/2013 12:32 AM PDT
Reply Quote
[quote][quote]@Kellond

@waklu

Well, you have awesome dps and ehp on your monk. I like your GG wkl so much. I think you should upgrade your AR resistant. 380 AR with 500 intel that is total ard 450+ AR. But it still has sustainable difficulty on high MP level especially your using cookie cutters. Overall your gears are pretty good (9/10)

@ManUnited
Thanks for opinions bro.

Perhaps rolling AR for glove would be my next craft, if RNG lord favor me of course.

Your monk is solid as well. Perhaps push the Dex slightly higher would help to increase your Armor.

9/10
Reply Quote
Solid monk, gj on building a wkl into ur set. I dont know why you wanna use a tal's over a inna's chest. Im sure the bonus 130 dex wouldnt differ too much from the AS, plus you would get that much more ehp out of the inna's chest.

8/10 budday
Reply Quote
Can't really find anything to moan about on yours HD. Maybe some CD on the rings but they both have massive av dmg. Like your stuff :).
Reply Quote
@vladtepes

very nice weapons.. probably worth more than my entire setup..

i see you gearing away from owe.. alot of monks would agree with this, just make sure you really understand why u need the extra passive freed.

keeping owe also gives u options :D

only real wtf is that guardians path passive, which is concerning if you consider the above..

you could really do alot more damage with your gear but your skill choices are holding you back. that is my take mate.. i mean serenity on right click..

300k wkl monk is really good u need to make that count!

8.5/10

edit: my monk
http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/juniorRC-2189/hero/2691176

missed out on an equivalent mainhand with 61lpss couldnt gt to my pc on auction.. i had great expectations for that weapon..
Edited by juniorRC#2189 on 8/20/2013 2:47 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Very good monk ManUnited i like how you don't use one with everything. i'm trying to overcome that 9/10
Reply Quote
08/20/2013 03:22 AMPosted by Knorem
Very good monk ManUnited i like how you don't use one with everything. i'm trying to overcome that 9/10

very easily go to select gears with high AR then u can get rid of owe.

skip me please rate above two monks!
Edited by ManUnited#3106 on 8/20/2013 3:52 AM PDT
Reply Quote
@Knorem, nice monk, might wanna increase ur vit a bit,
but I guess ur high resist compensated that.
wondering if there's any specific reason why u put dagger in mainhand
instead of ur mace. and thumbs up for the QuadGen! 9/10
Edited by Glendon#1918 on 8/20/2013 4:31 AM PDT
Reply Quote
@glendon

Abit low on the AR but I guess your dps should make up for it, sick chest you got there and also many gg items must have cost you a bomb.

9/10
Edited by nekydo#6522 on 8/20/2013 5:05 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Solid monk, gj on building a wkl into ur set. I dont know why you wanna use a tal's over a inna's chest. Im sure the bonus 130 dex wouldnt differ too much from the AS, plus you would get that much more ehp out of the inna's chest.

8/10 budday

Yeah i have inna chest, its just i want to play with max ias with my third monk, thats all.
Already tried skorn and snb setup on my last 2 monks :)

Thanks for the opinion bro and others skip me please.
Reply Quote
@ nekydo
that's quite an awesome monk!
for a long time i've been one of the very gd example of nat-set & mempo free monk!
i can see that use vit gem to compensate for the slightly low hp, but then again, coz you've a HF, that'll nicely compensate for the ruby. Nice roll on the HF also!
some nice choice of stats on some gears like ammy & massive vit in chest & pants.

also, nice tritecfa craft on the gloves!
Reply Quote
How can you hate on a nirvana build? I'd personally get tired of the EF fears, but otherwise looks fun. Damn the amount of AH that went into that gear set I can't imagine. Fun. 1.33 spirit regen would annoy me to no end. There's no way you die much with Infused etc though so whatever works!

More to my setup than first glance allows, so have fun. Usually do this or use Backlash/bladestorm(or firestorm)/EP-'Flesh is weak' in groups. high spirit regen from gear, high WotHF damage from gear.
Edited by Duskmourn#1569 on 8/20/2013 5:29 AM PDT
Reply Quote
@ Deathroyalty
9.5/10. I don't like the EF but that's a personal preference.

@Duskmourn
8.5/10. Need more vitality.
Refreshing to see Madstone and Firewalkers.
Reply Quote
@Khengster :
  • 572kEHP + 5.6%LS : GG !! very good !! You are a survivor !^^ --> 9/10
  • 224kDPS + 11% on SW + full set Inna : very good for farming in PM7 or 8 but maybe a little just for PM10. But you don't use EF, so congratulation !^^ --> 8.5/10
    ==> 8.75/10

I just want to give a 9.99/10 to Glendon !! Unbelievable monk !
    http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Glendon-1918/hero/12102250

here is my monk :
    http://eu.battle.net/d3/fr/profile/Flo2lacanau-2628/hero/631304
    http://d3up.com/b/411709
    Edited by Flo2lacanau#2628 on 8/20/2013 6:15 AM PDT
    Reply Quote
    @ CVIL 10/10
    nice monk, nice crafting

Wow really a perfect score? :) Thanks for such a generous rating. Looking for more ehp now to make it 1 million.

Skip me and rate the monk above me. Cheers!
    Reply Quote
    @Flo2lacanau

Well done. You have a high critical chance whilst foregoing Natalya's 2 set. The Ice Climbers afford you more dexterity than other monks are able to obtain. In addition, you also have dual resists for your One with Everything skill. Very efficient! Your armor rating is also high to compliment your all resistances. All I would suggest is to perhaps substitute life steal on your Echoing Fury in place of the 48% critical damage. Doing so would improve your survive ability against reflect damage elite packs and ground effects. Perhaps you could recoup the 48% critical damage elsewhere.

9.3/10

I forgot to mention that using Tal Rasha's chest and Inna's helm as a cheaper substitute for a 6 crit Mempo of Twilight and Inna's chest was deft.
    Edited by Lucky#1975 on 8/20/2013 6:38 AM PDT
    Reply Quote
    @Flo

Very solid Monk you have there 9/10
    Reply Quote
    @Lucky

you also have a very solid monk 9.6/10
    Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
    Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]