Diablo® III

Rate the Monk above you...Version GG

@Jango, great looking Monk, but you need more health for those one-two punching Savage Beasts or the exploding elites when you're just that little bit to close etc...

Everything else is great, but like I said more health so you can avoid the unexpected. 9/10

Spear-chucker
Edited by Spearchucker#1994 on 8/23/2013 5:05 PM PDT
Reply Quote
@JtangoKilo, nice Monk. 9/10
Reply Quote
@ !@#$%^-*!@er, nice Monk. I like the Tal Rasha chest and extra attack speed. 9/10.

Didn't know it would blank out the first part of your name lol.
Edited by Darkinsanity#1468 on 8/23/2013 5:07 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Since I got skipped, I'll rate Dark too.

@Dark, very nice got all bases covered. If I was going to be picky, I'd also add a little more health and in a case of the pot calling the kettle black (since mines low too), I'd try and get a little more armor.

9.5/10

Spear-chucker
Reply Quote
I actually rated you too Spear chucker, since I hate it when I get skipped. It just bleeped out your name.
Reply Quote
View profile
[quote]I
@Dawgiestyle

you could use some more resists though, even though your hp is really high, I wonder if it makes a difference.

I remembered this about my gear progression, I remember packing over 800AR at the beginning of Inferno and been able to slowly reduce it around 400.

But I think my dps has been the factor in reduction rather than the higher life levels. LS is pretty op when dps levels spike upwards so I been changing to life for the immediate protection since my focus is fast take out and not much reliance on AR. Once of the main reasons Ive been going back and forth with the CD WKL change, and the effect on those nados. I dont know if what I wrote made sense hopefully it made a little sense.

Please do not rate me, just responding to a questions. tks..
Edited by dawgiestyle#1127 on 8/23/2013 9:44 PM PDT
Reply Quote
rate my monk? just finished building. :P
Reply Quote
@Monster

Excellent rare sword and Axe and nice gears you have. Good Hp and AR without OWE. Indeed your gears and weapons are really similar to me. I like somebody run Nirvana build.

I think you can try do gloves and bracer craft. If you are lucky you can get more dps. One thing I found your armor is bit low. Try to make it near 5k. (9.5/10)
Edited by ManUnited#3106 on 8/24/2013 12:35 AM PDT
Reply Quote
@ManUnited, nice Monk as well. You have good balance. 9.5/10.

I'm looking for feed back like that as well. I tried pretty hard to balance my Monk as well, and not sure I really need OWE on my Monk either, since I only go from about 521 to 580 AR with it.
Reply Quote
@ManUnited, nice Monk as well. You have good balance. 9.5/10.

I'm looking for feed back like that as well. I tried pretty hard to balance my Monk as well, and not sure I really need OWE on my Monk either, since I only go from about 521 to 580 AR with it.

You have godly gears and weapons. Very good hp and decent AR. If you always farm on MP10, single LS with that decent AR are still have sustainability problem. Cookie-cutter build always melee to elites alot. You have difficulty to face tank with plague, molten, reflecta, arcane with single Ls. Therefore, you need kite elites alot because you use a single LS. I think you should not get rid of OWE. Because It can help you increasing your mitigation.

If you like EF you might consider EF with LS or WKL with LS (WKL is the best weapon for cookie cutter build) . But your holy dps might drop alot! Somebody dont rate u. I think your gears are pretty good. (9.7/10)
Edited by ManUnited#3106 on 8/24/2013 9:09 PM PDT
Reply Quote
PLEASE RATE #DarkInsanity and me =]
i dont feel like i can rate anyone atm.
Reply Quote
- Technical Support
View profile
ManU - nice dual LS weapons. You need better rings tho :)
Reply Quote
@hal 9/10
should you ditched OWE, and a little more hp, 42khp still do the job
nice monk :)
Reply Quote
@extashie. Great build and amazing Mempo you got there

9/10
Reply Quote
@Duranoth, your ehp (esp. resistance) is a little on the low side. Need more resistance and more health.

Please rate my 300K dps/500K ehp (finally) for less than a billion Monk.

Spear-chucker
Reply Quote
View profile
@Spear

10/10 GG

Cheers,
CC-
Reply Quote
View profile
@spearfcker
That's a gg budget monk right there. considering the budget + ehp/dps: 10/10

well done.
Edited by RelytReborn#1727 on 8/24/2013 8:43 PM PDT
Reply Quote
View profile
@cc

I just commend you for always being creative with your build. Seems like you're always thinking outside the box and experimenting.

10/10
Reply Quote
@RelytReborn

Creative build item wise. I have never seen a 1 hand with so much DPS, I'm jelly:p

9/10
Reply Quote
@abolist

Ehh not to bad i guess 7/10
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]