Diablo® III

A few questions....

Hey guys, I've been lurking these forums for a while and it's been really helpful thus far.
I've built a decent set for my DH as I don't play my barb much anymore and I just wanted some opinions/advice on my gearing.

It seems that my APS is only at 1.99023, should I try and hit the 2.0001 BP or go for the lower BP? I've mainly been running mp5-6 and don't really have any problems. I've tried mp7-8 but I find that it's just not as efficient for leveling. What mp level would you guys be running with my gear to efficiently grind?

Any input is appreciated.

Thanks!
Reply Quote
View profile
The 1 attack speed will give you a 25% more ticks on rapid fire -> 25% more dps -> yes it is worth it
Reply Quote
08/20/2013 09:33 AMPosted by sNîPå
It seems that my APS is only at 1.99023, should I try and hit the 2.0001 BP or go for the lower BP?

I would listen to Nyan if you wish to use Rapid Fire. He knows a lot about it :-)

I've mainly been running mp5-6 and don't really have any problems. I've tried mp7-8 but I find that it's just not as efficient for leveling. What mp level would you guys be running with my gear to efficiently grind?

Any input is appreciated.

Thanks!

I checked your d3up.com profile, looks like you are currently running 250k unbuffed DPS and 270k unbuffed EHP. At this level of unbuffed DPS it might be worth heading over here:

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/9572657889#1

This thread contains some good info concerning efficient grinding, but the gist of it is basically clearing whatever high density mob areas you can in one shot in whatever MP level this can be achieved (Weeping Hollow and Fields of Misery in Act 1 come to mind).

I know what you mean about running MP5-6 having no problems but 7-8 not being so efficient (I usually do VOTA MP6 currently with no hassles), my unbuffed DPS is currently 232k and unbuffed EHP is 282, but I like to run with 2 attacks that can stack for more EDPS (Spike Trap w/ EB and Hungering Arrow w/ SoT), maybe if you try this it might help with clearing faster on higher MPs (maybe you do already as I just looked on your profile and only saw Bola + RF. I understand that might not be what you usually use).

Silver
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]