Diablo® III

Question for Demon Hunters

Hi,

I retired my Demon Hunter a long time ago, when 1.0.5 was released until I just remade one on hardcore mode.

anyways...

Here are my questions. What skill do demon hunters use to kill the act-2 Key Warden? My current build seems like is not working too good at the moment. Well anyways im walking act-2 at the moment with my demon hunter on hardcore mode and im having to face the key warden here soon as I progress... any info is appreciated, thanks.
Reply Quote
Ball Lightning gets the job done.
Reply Quote
Imo elemental arrow -> ball lightning seems best for me. Rapid fire will instant gib you. I instant gibbed myself on a 800k eHP swap lol.

Non projectile skills also work too (spike traps, multishot, etc). I think sentry works too?

If you have a large mob around the key warden and a good cm wiz, rapid fire can work provided they can perma freeze 100%. Any time the key warden isn't frozen will most likely result in instant gib the whole party.
Edited by VocaloidNyan#1582 on 8/19/2013 10:19 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Also, the last thing you want to do is lasso yourself with a Bola.
Reply Quote
ok, thanks guys.. rly appreciated.. good to know because there is no 2nd chances on hardcore.

thanks.
Reply Quote
hungering arrow and bola are good choices, lol
Reply Quote
The best thing to use against the act 2 keywarden is Shdwflare's Barb.
Reply Quote
08/20/2013 08:59 AMPosted by Shdwflare
hungering arrow and bola are good choices, lol

This actually works even better in Hardcore.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]