Diablo® III

Reaper of Souls: Everything We Know.

i'd laugh if they pulled out most of the content they've shown like they did with release...

i.e removed new crusader class, removed mystic again so your expansion is 1 new act and game-fixes (loot 2.0 - that should've been the loot system upon vanilla release).

sting us once blizz, silly us, sting us twice, you must be ROFLMAO'ing

:D not gonna purchase this until after release for a good week or 2, not being fooled again, don't trust anything from blizzard since the way theyve treated d3 and the fanbase - i HAVE to see good reviews/posts on forums 1st
Reply Quote
08/21/2013 04:00 AMPosted by familia
@ familia , you're just so neg on everything, it's depressing and a shame you can't excited about this. :(

I was honestly waiting to be impressed, hasn't happened yet. They showcased one character, one act, 4 monsters and improvements that should already be in the game.

Well obviously you will never be impressed if you view all these changes/new features as "improvements that should already be in the game".

Like literally, never.

Or perhaps you can enlighten us as to what you would find "impressive"?
Reply Quote
08/21/2013 04:03 AMPosted by tbagala
Those of you who never shut the hell up about the RMAH do realize using it is entirely voluntary right?

Wrong. The game is designed around the AH and RMAH. If you want to have any amount of fun on this game past Hell difficulty, you're basically forced to use one or the other, decent drops are near nonexistent, crafting costs are high if you want to actually craft anything worth a damn, materials can be farmed but not in a sensible time frame to go on a crafting spree, tomes don't drop near enough for the amount needed, basically everything points to "Buy Me" from the AH. Deal with it.. I keep seeing comments from you about this brain of yours... why don't you use it.

Stop trolling and derailing the thread!

The thread is about expansion features, NOT another no-too-the-AH thread!

Also 'brain of yours' line does not help at all!
Reply Quote
Check out this monk weapon

http://images.scribblelive.com/2013/8/21/c8e3c1ef-a382-4984-8f33-9ab5453218c2_800.jpg
Reply Quote
if thats all i´m not gonna buy that XP.

only 1 new char?
only 1 akt?
6 new legendaries?
WTF

Itemization patch was announced for D3 (1.1) now we have to pay for them fixing that pice of Sh!t.

Still no PVP/Deatchmatch ??? That´s a joke right??

go to hell Bli$$ard... no seriously...
im not goona support a company wich is lieing to me.

where are colourable legendaries???? They said we will get that too.
Reply Quote
RMAH doesn't ruin the game. I didn't even use it for buying. Only sold some sh1t. But the game was still terrible. So it's all about the game mechanics.
Edited by MGtrakK#2597 on 8/21/2013 4:08 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Go take a walk.. ain't nobody trolling. ffs you kids today and your overused phrases in the wrong context
Reply Quote
08/21/2013 03:50 AMPosted by familia
Just ignore familia. He's so fail he contradicts himself 24/7.

Siding with the one other fanboy trolling this thread? Not surprised.

Last time I checked this forums eight months ago, you were a fanboy. Turned out that fanbois: the next gen is worse. Now you know the pain.
Reply Quote

Go take a walk.. ain't nobody trolling. ffs you kids today and your overused phrases in the wrong context

No, you are obviously trolling with intent to totally derail the thread to another "we hate the AH" thread.

Go post in numerous existing threads about it!

And no need for ffs-ing at all!
Reply Quote
LOL GG they promised 2 classes, hope they will announce the second one, and i HOPE ITS A FREAKIN NECRO, no pvp GG, need 2 pay for itemization, nice game they made.....
Reply Quote
if thats all i´m not gonna buy that XP.

6 new legendaries?
WTF

Itemization patch was announced for D3 (1.1) now we have to pay for them fixing that pice of Sh!t.

dont be a moron, check out this slide for the screenshot regarding loot.
http://www.joystiq.com/screenshots/diablo-3-reaper-of-souls/848510/#!slide=848513

basically it says that before, in a run we get like 931 items. broken down to:
256 white
399 blue
275 yellow
1 legendary

loot 2.0 will lessen the amount of loot, and probably in one session of the "loot run" we get 431 drops.
73 white
266 blue
83 yellow
6 legendary

also the loot 2.0 and paragon 2.0 would probably be for all users, not just expansion users.
Reply Quote
Blizzard's art department is amazing. The cinematics are amazing and gorgeous what a talented bunch of guys HOWEVER the writing team seems to be back to their old tricks. Someone took a line out of Metzen's dialog book.

Tyrael: The nephalem will stop you
Malthael: No
Reply Quote
08/21/2013 04:11 AMPosted by Darlynn
No, you are obviously trolling with intent to totally derail the thread to another "we hate the AH" thread.

Once again, no one is 'trolling' anything, how about you backtrack a bit and follow the discussion from the beginning of what I wrote, before bothering me again?
Edited by tbagala#1621 on 8/21/2013 4:14 AM PDT
Reply Quote
08/21/2013 04:06 AMPosted by McPole
only 1 akt?

I'm really not sure what people were expecting here. D2's expansion? One act. the amounts of acts in a play? Five. Always has been.
Reply Quote
Correction for the OP, there isn't "6 new legendaries"

The screenshot in question is showing the average amount of legendaries you'd find in Act 3 with loot 2.0 as compared to Act 3 with Loot 1.0.

It was outlining the concept of "less quantity but higher quality;

With Loot 1.0, in one act you'd find-

256 Whites
399 Blues
275 Rares
1 Legendary

With Loot 2.0, in one act you'd find-

73 Whites
266 Blues
83 Higher-quality Rares
6 Game-changing legendaries

So they were just outlining that legendaries will all be changed to be potentially "game-changing" / "Build-enabling", they weren't saying there is a total of 6 new legendaries.

Just FYI.
Reply Quote
commas? :D
Reply Quote
08/21/2013 04:12 AMPosted by familia
Showcasing quality of life changes and pretending it's new content is pitiful.

..BAHAHAHA.

ok mate. ;) Fair enough, to each their own.
Reply Quote
08/21/2013 04:13 AMPosted by Kupo
only 1 akt?

I'm really not sure what people were expecting here. D2's expansion? One act. the amounts of acts in a play? Five. Always has been.

True story. Plus, it is actually safe to assume that D3 may have a second expansion to conclude the story, based on that leaked product slate and the track record with StarCraft 2.

If so, we may have another class and potentially even another act coming in D3X2. We'll see. For now, I'm really happy with what we're getting. Hopefully we'll receive more information as to exactly what makes Paragon 2.0 so special in the expansion (apart from account-wide and no cap, which is nice too). Perks, perhaps?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]