Diablo® III

Loot 2.0 Video Preview

http://au.gamespot.com/gamescom/loot-20-diablo-iii-reaper-of-souls-6413370/?hd=1&contsessid=null&prevBounce=6413366
Reply Quote
Thanks for the link.

I am just now wondering if I want to wait for it to gear my characters now or just get all to 60 and start working on paragon xp....
Reply Quote
My thoughts were along a similar line to this too... particulary whether to work to para 100 on one toon - or get as many through low paragon levels as possible

Sooooo much quicker to tick over lower paragon level than spend hours grinding away at the higher paragon levels to get the points to use come expansion
Reply Quote
/b0ner
Reply Quote
I think they will total the paragon XP points, not the number of paragon levels. Otherwise it would not be fair, and open to abuse (just get all 10 to 10 and get instant 100, not fair to me).

But defiantly doesn't seem worth playing with a para100 character until we get the exp (not that I have that problem yet)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]