Diablo® III

Arena on xbox ?

will we have Arena on xbox ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lZrGE3VLiSk
Reply Quote
No. It's a port. You get 1.07 with mods to accommodate console controls.
Edited by Ace#1327 on 8/17/2013 9:16 PM PDT
Reply Quote
08/17/2013 09:14 PMPosted by Ace

wtf are you talking about
Reply Quote
08/18/2013 02:09 AMPosted by Asta

Why would we have Arena on the Xbox? It's not a different game, its patch level 1.07 from the pc game.

Get it?
Reply Quote
08/18/2013 05:13 AMPosted by Ace

Why would we have Arena on the Xbox? It's not a different game, its patch level 1.07 from the pc game.

Get it?

Arena is not from a different game its from Diablo 3 dude
Reply Quote
Ok...troll.
Reply Quote
before i pay for this game i wanna know if its in there
Reply Quote
There is no Arena (that we know of, unless Blizzard is going to pull out some surprise at release).

There is only Brawling like in the PC version.
Reply Quote
Community Manager
The console version of Diablo III will have the Brawling feature, but will not launch with any additional pvp features.
Reply Quote
Arena was cut dude
& by cut i mean finished & saved for the expansion
cha ching, $40 please
Reply Quote
asta..wtf? @ace thxs for the logic
Reply Quote
Hey man, ask your boss if this is really how they're going to do us. Ask them.
Edited by Abolist#1293 on 8/19/2013 4:22 PM PDT
Reply Quote
they oficially announced that PvP arena was cut. Yet I am afraid Gohan is right. I blame all the fanboys on blizzard's @@*%!!@@. They were the one saying things like "I'll wait for the expansion" "I'll buy the expansion when it comes out" "The expansion is going to make this game better"... abd the list goes on. I guess people like shelling out money in a !@#$ economy for %^-* games.
Reply Quote
Its a videogame PwnMaster... if you are struggling that bad don't buy ANY games .. and pay your real bills. If you aren't struggling, if the game ended at inferno or even hell Diablo kill - you'd be getting more value than you do for almost all games.... its not uncommon to see a game only go 8-40 hours of repeatability max.
Reply Quote
08/19/2013 02:48 PMPosted by Grimiku
The console version of Diablo III will have the Brawling feature, but will not launch with any additional pvp features.

Pretty much true for the PC version as well :(
Reply Quote
Instead of having a real pvp system, Bliz allows people to "PK" random players in hardcore by votekicking them.

Shame on you Bliz..... over a year since launch and nothing close to a pvp system as advertised.
Reply Quote
That video is from 2011 when they showed the arena at blizzcon

Never make it into the game in that form
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]