Diablo® III

so ubers ya

me, the mighty abend, the great derp archi, and the mighty kmart Edzmond decided to do ubers from 5:30am - 8:30am pacific cuz you know, and we just cant get it right everytime we just messing up whats da problem is it because my DH is faster then my monk D:?
Reply Quote
I'm giving up on uber carries, but I've decided to offer a repair service - HMU for a run and I will pay your repair bills.
Reply Quote
10 uber runs and not one of them were clean, just didn't go too well for us.

Burst into laughter when Abend and Poptartz dropping instantly, despite Edzmond having perfect stunlock on Seigebreaker and Zolton Kulle.

Somehow Seigebreaker picked up Abend, and rocks fell on Poptartz, they were GG, and Edz was 10%hp left, all while i ran away haha.

EDIT: Actually, i got picked up, Abend was re-positioning while gear swapping and died.
Edited by Archimonde#1447 on 8/21/2013 5:11 PM PDT
Reply Quote
08/21/2013 08:45 AMPosted by Archimonde
10 uber runs and not one of them were clean, just didn't go too well for us.

It depends on how you look at our stats:
  • 100% of runs included at least one death
  • 100% of our runs included gut-busting, pants-wetting hilarity

Not bad if you ask me :P

Also, some classic quotes from the wife during last night's runs that need to go in the D3 PRO TIPS book:

"What the !@#$ is going on with all that giggling. There's nothing %^-*ing funny about waking me up!"

"Who gives a !@#$ if KW drops this or that. No-one gives a %^-* so be quiet."

Also, I've been banned from Skype :(
Reply Quote
ROFL bl abend :( blame on archis laugh :p
Reply Quote
Also, some classic quotes from the wife during last night's runs that need to go in the D3 PRO TIPS book:

"What the !@#$ is going on with all that giggling. There's nothing %^-*ing funny about waking me up!"

I'm so sorry Abend.

Maybe next time, we gotta do the Skype Uber runs earlier when your wife is still awake, and maybe when it's not 8am for Poptartz.
Reply Quote
Edz, Popz and Abend, check your Skype messages in the group chat.
Reply Quote
Sounds like you guys had a mighty good time. That's why I love skyping while playing, it just makes the experience sooo much more epic and usually hilarious.

This is what the game is all about.
Reply Quote

LOL - at least it's not just my wife who doesn't care about D3!
Reply Quote
Quotes from in-game.

Start of SB and ZK fight.
Poptartz says
Let's get the party started.
YO FREEZE ED!
Freezzze.........Ed....

ZK get's feared away.
Everyone burst out in laughter.

Edzmond says
What the $@#!?
Your a &#@#$% dude!

Poptartz says
Yo' freeze

Edzmond says
I hate this boss

Poptartz says
All i wanted was a freeze, for ma birthday
Reply Quote
08/21/2013 08:32 AMPosted by abend
I'm giving up on uber carries

:O

You joking right?
Reply Quote
Sounds like you guys had a mighty good time. That's why I love skyping while playing, it just makes the experience sooo much more epic and usually hilarious.

This is what the game is all about.

And it prevents open chat and typing deaths...at least, for noobs like me :P

08/21/2013 05:24 PMPosted by Ryoka
I'm giving up on uber carries

:O

You joking right?

Definitely, but if you were there for those runs last night you would seriously consider never inviting me to a carry EVA hahaha :p
Reply Quote
I have fast internets now. yay! I'll be your fifth wheel!
Reply Quote
I stopped d/ling !@#$. I have fast internets now. yay! I'll be your fifth wheel!

corrected.
Reply Quote
I stopped d/ling !@#$ for edz*. I have fast internets now. yay! I'll be your fifth wheel!

corrected.

*fixed
Reply Quote

Definitely, but if you were there for those runs last night you would seriously consider never inviting me to a carry EVA hahaha :p

When did i ever invite you for you capabilities? I'v always invited you cos i like it when you talk dirty to me.
Reply Quote

When did i ever invite you for you capabilities? I'v always invited you cos i like it when you talk dirty to me.

I lol'd :D.
Reply Quote
08/21/2013 08:44 PMPosted by Ryoka

Lube up your open socket, I wanna run some ubers when I get home :P
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]