Diablo® III

Druin Jr. Inc!

Hey druin grats i'm so damn happy for you
i hope he/she will be a good diablo player like hes dad and a happy monk
btw whats hes/her name is gonna be? any thoughts? :)

Juliet if girl (I told my wife that I demanded this in the first several weeks of dating!)
Atticus if boy

Thank you all so much for the <3 <3 <3!! :D

Listen to me, Druin, I've done some occult studies on human names, and those names although sound good, bear some negative stigmas.

Atticus basically means "man of Attica", Attica is a region in ancient greece, but also a name of a prison - google The Attica Prison Riot. That name does not make a good son, and also your kid will be made fun of in school. Most likely he will not like his name and will probably go by another name.

Juliet is a romantic name, and thus creates darkly romantic girls. Most girls named Juliet are often shy and reserved when they're young yet secretly self-absorbed, and tend to be attracted to the bad boy type. I've seen in this evident in real life and through my experiences.

Also notice how you picked both names with the first letters having a numerological sum of 1. :) Your unconscious numbers patterns shows itself even in this area.

If anybody would know these things, it would be LordRaahl.
That is the truth, but do what thou shalt.
Reply Quote
tell us more how a person's name decides who they are going to be...

do genetics and upbringing play any sort of role there? or just their name and numbers?

how many Atticuses and Juliets do you personally know? i think a test group of about 10 000 should do for this type of data analysis...

what matters most to a child's development is having family who love them. not the letters on their birth certificate...
Edited by MrMojoRisin#6850 on 8/23/2013 7:45 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Congrats Druin!
Reply Quote
tell us more how a person's name decides who they are going to be...

do genetics and upbringing play any sort of role there? or just their name and numbers?

how many Atticuses and Juliets do you personally know? i think a test group of about 10 000 should do for this type of data analysis...

what matters most to a child's development is having family who love them. not the letters on their birth certificate...

family love is only one portion in the big picture and grand scheme of things,
how do you explain kids who grew up full of love yet turn out to be bad? :)

Many factors play a role into how a person will feel and become.
- Genetics + Bloodline + Ancestral Karma
- Name + Birthday + Zodiac
- Upbringing + Family Influence
- Conscious Choice + Environmental Influence

a 10,000-army research isn't gonna determine what I say here, do you really think people tell the surveyers their deep inner selves when their names are involved? :D
I am who I am, believe or not is your choice.
Edited by CountFury#1192 on 8/23/2013 8:03 PM PDT
Reply Quote
To explain it further and simplistically--
- Genetics Influence determines the biological nature of the person.
- Blood Influence determines the spiritual nature of the person.
- Ancestral Karma is the good will OR iniquity of the forefathers.
- The name, is the Word the person will hear through their lives and determines their social mechanism.
- Birthday is the numerological alignment that affects their path, purpose, and also astrological directory.
- Astrology is the positioning of the heavenly bodies (planets), that form a symbol over the child's destiny from the moment of birth, that which co-influences the first 3 factors.
- The last 4 are self explanatory.

That's just the surface of the iceberg,
I charge $10,000 for a course in darkside manipulation and mastery over fate.
(lol, I wish, but one day I will.)
Edited by CountFury#1192 on 8/23/2013 8:38 PM PDT
Reply Quote
uh-huh
Reply Quote
well, Druin, i hope you choose the right name then and have the birth on the correct day, otherwise your child could be doomed from the day it is born.

seriously, Raahl, as the father of 4, i could slap you for presuming to know anything about childhood development...
Reply Quote
slap yourself instead if you think you know everything about the development of their childhood and adulthood. You see what they do, do you know the mechanisms in their brains?

You maybe the father of 4, but I am the son of the Godfather. :)

"Your sarcasm disgusts the gods."

08/23/2013 08:29 PMPosted by MrMojoRisin
well, Druin, i hope you choose the right name then and have the birth on the correct day, otherwise your child could be doomed from the day it is born.

and by saying that, you are unconsciousness trying to curse him. How can you truly know about development of anything when you can hardly think before you speak? :D
Edited by CountFury#1192 on 8/23/2013 8:35 PM PDT
Reply Quote
i was pointing out the absurdity of it.

i hope if you ever have kids, they are born on days you agree with, so you don't immediately write them off from the day they are born.
Reply Quote
i was pointing out the absurdity of it.

i hope if you ever have kids, they are born on days you agree with, so you don't immediately write them off from the day they are born.

Life IS an absurdity, and so is Death.

Here's where your unconscious blindspot is - I agree with most days, and none of my bloodline will be written off. When I ever have kids, I will design a matrix for them, and my sons will follow the Way of the Patriarch.
and to return your blessings - I hope one day when your kids grow up, if any one of them turns out like me, that you don't write them off instead. ;)

p.s.
you should have heard what Sigmund Freud's father said to him. :D
If that didn't happen, there would be no Sigmund Freud that we know now.
Edited by CountFury#1192 on 8/23/2013 8:55 PM PDT
Reply Quote
[quote].
and to return your blessings - I hope one day when your kids grow up, if any one of them turns out like me, that you don't write them off instead. ;)

you are absolutely right. i leave humbled today.
Reply Quote
Hey, we all got things to learn, right?

But this is not about us, this is Druin's thread.
Cheers, to unconditional love. :)
Reply Quote
Congrats Sir Druin!!
Reply Quote
- Diablo III (Monk)
View profile
Thanks MNT! :D
Reply Quote
Congrats on being new parents!! I hope everything goes well with the pregnancy!

08/23/2013 10:07 PMPosted by Druin
Thanks MNT! :D

And, if MrNastyTime changes his name to TheMrNastyTime. It would be TMNT! xD
Reply Quote
08/21/2013 10:45 AMPosted by Druin
I am (relatively) soon to be a father!

Grats, Druin! This is indeed awesome news. Enjoy these next few months of peace and quiet... once the little one comes, that part of your life is over to be replaced with another kind of excitement!
Reply Quote
Congrats, hopefully your kid is chinese. Mine is only a halfie, so he's only going to be half as good a gold farmer. ( http://imgur.com/kagJJYk )
Reply Quote
Congrats, Druin! Lately, I haven't had the time to even drop by the forums that much, but these are some great news to come across.

All the best!
Reply Quote
Grats druin kids are so much fun as the father of five its a great ride enjoy
Reply Quote
- Diablo III (Monk)
View profile
08/24/2013 07:37 AMPosted by Davlok
Congrats, hopefully your kid is chinese. Mine is only a halfie, so he's only going to be half as good a gold farmer. ( http://imgur.com/kagJJYk )

I will be honest, as I am 0% Asian and my wife is 0% Asian, if my child was part Chinese I would probably have some very hard questions to ask! ;)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]