Diablo® III

Druin Jr. Inc!

08/25/2013 11:43 AMPosted by Druin
Congrats, hopefully your kid is chinese. Mine is only a halfie, so he's only going to be half as good a gold farmer. ( http://imgur.com/kagJJYk )

I will be honest, as I am 0% Asian and my wife is 0% Asian, if my child was part Chinese I would probably have some very hard questions to ask! ;)

Dude, if your kid turns out to be Chinese, just take a deep breath and relax. One out of every six kids born is Chinese. By the law of averages if you keep having kids you'll eventually have a Chinese one.
Reply Quote
Looks like RNG was on your side for once. Grats man! That tempest rushing is really "productive" it seems. Re-productive.
Reply Quote
Dude, if your kid turns out to be Chinese, just take a deep breath and relax. One out of every six kids born is Chinese. By the law of averages if you keep having kids you'll eventually have a Chinese one.

This is called "Science" ... take notes kids! ;)
Reply Quote
Congrats Druin :D

My Son is 3 and a half months old now and being a Father is AWESOME. You're in for fun times :D
Reply Quote
After about 2yrs old your gonna get a lot of tempest rush if ya know what I mean.

Wait till they learn to turn doorknobs then the real fun begins.
Reply Quote
View profile

Outstanding!

However, what are the odds for scrapz?
Reply Quote
Congrats for you, your wife and baby :-)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]