Diablo® III

Any other 1 toon level 100 Paragon players feel screwed

Who got the Benjamin's... Too easy bra! They should have done no cap on paragons ages ago. Would have been like paragon 3000 by now
Reply Quote
08/21/2013 10:31 PMPosted by Joe
Who got the Benjamin's... Too easy bra! They should have done no cap on paragons ages ago. Would have been like paragon 3000 by now

Holy mother of hours invested
Reply Quote
08/21/2013 10:31 PMPosted by Joe

PS I just sent you a message to add you - just wanted to ask a couple of things :)
Reply Quote
08/21/2013 10:33 PMPosted by Degausser

Holy mother of hours invested

Takes from 85-100 hours per level 100 if you go for leveling the whole time.(Pretty sure I can knock out barbs in 75 hours maybe less) Rather then playing 1000-2000 hours+ on one character and achieve nothing might as well have fun with all characters
Here's my times on my last 3 characters when I went straight levels

http://oi44.tinypic.com/6r4oed.jpg

1000 hours for 10 paragon 100s sounds easy to me
Reply Quote
[quote) sum up all your paragon xp across all characters.
call this value Total XP then use this value to calculate new account wide plvl

eg: if you have a sum total of a plvl 100 and a plvl 50 character now.

that gives you 322,560,000 + 77,760,000 = 400,320,000

extrapolating that plvl 101-110 takes
7.5*1440,000

you will be account wide plvl 107[/quote]

So I don't get why people are mad about this... it's just fair IMO.
Reply Quote
08/21/2013 10:36 PMPosted by Degausser

PS I just sent you a message to add you - just wanted to ask a couple of things :)

Need to delete someone off friends I think
Reply Quote
@Joe -
That's fine - thanks for answering me here. Since you leveled so fast, what specs did you use for everything other than your Barbs? Did you farm MP1 or 10 or somewhere in between?
Reply Quote
@Joe -
That's fine - thanks for answering me here. Since you leveled so fast, what specs did you use for everything other than your Barbs? Did you farm MP1 or 10 or somewhere in between?

Just readd me joe#11231 Ill help you when I can you can look at my builds in my profile.
Got friends who want to run with me now so have to get in game hehe
Reply Quote
https://twitter.com/Lylirra/status/370160220984446976

States you get 200 pts from 2 P100's. Which is pretty unfair.

Lylirra : Wyatt just updated me. Your shared Paragon level will be calculated by adding up Paragon EXP across all your heroes.

go check her twitter again
Reply Quote
I'm not exactly clear what we're talking about here. It would have been nice had the OP taken a couple sentences to explain the paragon change so we're all on the same page. I read the tweet, but that wasn't helpful because it was a snippet of an ongoing conversation with basic facts already established.

Reading through the posts, I'm a bit surprised that people feel pressure from a rush that will supposedly occur when the expansion launches. Are people really this eager to buy the xpac? Not bashing Blizzard, but I know that I'm not going to be jumping into the hype until I see results. Did we learn nothing from Diablo 3 beta?
Reply Quote
View profile
You will not have to reroll at all. All you will do is spend your paragon points where you want to spend them. You can use them to beef up one character or spread them out over multiple level capped characters.
Reply Quote
Uncapped paragon? Does that mean also uncapped stat bonuses?

If so, by the end of the 2014, some will be one-shotting mp10 :|
Edited by Circle#1946 on 8/22/2013 6:49 AM PDT
Reply Quote
The original argument is kind of like saying people who killed monsters at level 60 before the paragon system got screwed. My wizard had a ton of kills that did not count for xp once the plvl system was introduced. But it is just the nature of the game changing over time.
Reply Quote
It doesn't force you to do anything.
If, in your eyes, playing other char isn't worth the extra points, just don't do it.

''I don't want to have to sacrifice anything but want to have as much points as the ones who do''

Or did I read you wrong?
Reply Quote
https://twitter.com/Lylirra/status/370160220984446976

States you get 200 pts from 2 P100's. Which is pretty unfair.

Lylirra : Wyatt just updated me. Your shared Paragon level will be calculated by adding up Paragon EXP across all your heroes.

Ahh ok, that's better... So 10 P100's would be like what? 130 or something? maybe?
Reply Quote
This just makes me hesitant to delete abandoned characters like my male Barb. 610m exp isn't much, but it's not nothing, either.
Reply Quote

Ahh ok, that's better... So 10 P100's would be like what? 130 or something? maybe?

http://www.reddit.com/r/Diablo/comments/1kwle8/paragon_experience_extrapolated_past_level_100/

paragon 200 would be 11 p100 worth.

assuming the current scalling
Reply Quote
I think it's fair. If you only played your p100, then you farmed with +300% MF all the time and certainly did found some nice loot and made a huge profit from it. People who played other characters as well were at a disadvantage because they had to level their paragon again and again to get some MF. Finally they get rewarded for being at a disadvantage all the time. In the end it sums up to zero.
Edited by Akira#2141 on 8/24/2013 5:49 AM PDT
Reply Quote
View profile
well said akira
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]